<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Competitive Netball Team Required!

August 29 2003 at 2:33 PM
No score for this post
Sarah D  (Login skatedee)

Hi there,

I am a New Zealander who has recently come over to London - and I am looking to play in a competitive netball league.

I previously have played in the Premier one competitive in Wellington, New Zealand. This season was my 5th season. I play GD/WD/GK - in that order.

If you are interested or if you could point me in the right direction I would most appreciate it.

Cheers and thanks for your time
Sarah Dewe

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jayne
(no login)

Re: Competitive Netball Team Required!

No score for this post
August 29 2003, 4:20 PM 

Poly Netball Club train about 10 mins from Edgeware Road Tube (Bakerloo - add 5 mins from the District Line) on Tuesday from 7.30pm to 9pm starting this coming Tuesday (2nd Sep).

We won Middlesex Div 1 last season, having been runners-up the previous season). We also play in the North London League (Div 1 again this season - we were Div 2 winners the previous season and are the first team for ages not to go straight back down again) and also in the Acton League. Most games are Saturday mornings although some of the NLL games (Palmers Green) don't start until mid-day. Some games (mostly Acton) are played on Sunday mornings.

Interested?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Mary carpenter
(no login)

come along

No score for this post
February 1 2004, 11:13 AM 

Hi
I play for Hampton netball club, who play in the surrey
league, we are probably in a much lower division that
you are used to but always need new players.
the club has been running for many years, and now are looking to find new younger players to move the club on letting the older players support and coach.
My home number is 0208 398 9268 if you are interested
give me a ring and we will have a chat.
cheers mary

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement