<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

This hidden forum...

October 13 2003 at 9:56 AM
Score 2.0 (1 person)
Andy Dawson  (Login Netballman)

Julie/all,

I've noticed that things have been a bit quiet here lately - and I may have found part of the reason why. I normally come directly to the forum from a bookmark, but I just tried searching network 54 for "netball" and I couldn't find any trace of this forum listed!

Maybe we should try to do something about it - and also hawk the address around a bit?

Andy

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Pompeii
(Login pompeii)

This hidden forum

No score for this post
October 28 2003, 9:06 AM 

Hi Andy, I agree with you re: no-one can find this site - I only came across it because of your posting on the AENA site... I hope others find it fast...

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
netballwin
(no login)

never heard about this site before

No score for this post
October 28 2003, 10:33 PM 

Hi Andy
Well I have just picked up your web site address because of AENA chat page. This is the first time I have had any knowledge of it.
But Great another site to be able to chat on.

Why do you think there is an EGM being held this weekend????? Is there something dodgy going on????

Why have we not been told about who is coaching what England teams yet????

The Netball magazine - Could they not have put a more flattering picture of our England GK Geva. Whoes the picture for I ask????

Anyway great to be able to get a few things of my mind perhaps your site may have some answers.
Bye Netball fanatic

Gordon
(no login)

EGM

No score for this post
November 2 2003, 10:46 AM 

This weekends EGM has been called to ratify (or not as the case my be) proposals to change the head office structure of the Association.

Your club secretary should have had a whole pile of information telling you what's involved

netball fan
(no login)

Re: This hidden forum...

No score for this post
February 11 2004, 9:45 AM 

many post on the 'Netball Fan Forum' ( http://www.sportline.co.nz/netballforum/index.php ) it covers a large range of netball news - NZ, Australia, Jamaica, SA and England. there is a section for coaching, rules, articles - the list goes on.

netball fan
(no login)

Re: This hidden forum...

No score for this post
February 11 2004, 9:49 AM 

however, you must register to contribute on the forum. come join in!!!!

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement