<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Netball videos

November 12 2003 at 2:48 PM
No score for this post
Kipusi  (no login)

Does any one know where I can get videos of netball games? The final of the world champs would be fantastic. Does the AENA sell reasonably priced videos of any England games?
I have tried all the so called stores (HMV, Virgin) where you can buy tapes of anything from tiddlywinks to watching paint dry but not netball.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Julie
(no login)

Re: Netball videos

No score for this post
November 14 2003, 12:33 PM 

There are no commercial produced copies of any games played here in the UK - can't speak for Australia or New Zealand but think the answer is the same.

All you can hope for is that someone copied them off the TV whenever they're broadcast - last one in the UK where from the Commonwealth Games.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Marcia
(no login)

Netball videos

Score 2.0 (1 person)
November 24 2003, 3:56 PM 

In response to your question, if you go to www.netball.org/merchandise.htm you can purchase IFNA Video of the 1999 World Netball Championship Final (Australia -v- New Zealand) currently retailing at £12.00 per copy and the semi final between Jamaica and New Zealand (this video is NTSC only) currently retailing at £15.00 per copy.

Unfortunately you cannot order online and no credit or debit cards are accepted.

Hope that information helps.

Dan
(no login)

Netball Videos

No score for this post
June 30 2004, 6:06 AM 

Hi there,

I have every game of televised netball both national league and international matches involving Australia sine 1990 on tape.

let me know if you would like to purchse some and ill agrrange it...

cheers
DAN

miss t powell
(no login)

netball videos

No score for this post
November 8 2004, 7:16 PM 

hello im very interested in the netball videos you have as they are very hard to come by. please let me know how i can purchase copies thankyou. miss t Powell

Marcia Lewis
(no login)

Netball Videos

No score for this post
May 4 2005, 5:14 PM 

I too would like to purchase some of those videos. Would you be able to send me a list as to what you have and the price please.

Thanks

M

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement