<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

PLAYERS WANTED!!!

February 10 2004 at 7:20 PM
No score for this post
vix  (Login vixster23)

Clan Netball Club urgently need new players for the forthcoming season.

We have 5 teams and play in the Southern District League in High Wycombe, Bucks in 1st, 2nd & 4th divisions.

Players off all ages & abilities welcome, we are especially keen to recruit players of a good standard.

Please email me for more information

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Rachel Papworth
(no login)

I want to play

No score for this post
February 28 2004, 9:52 AM 

Hi,
My name is Rachel and I have recently moved to London and have been looking for a netball team to join. I have been playing netball since I was seven and continued to thrioughout my whole school career but have not played in the last three years but I think that I would get back into it very quickly. I live in east London. Where are you situated?

If you could get back to me I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks very much.
Rachel Papworth

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Nicola Haughey
(no login)

Netball over the summer

No score for this post
April 22 2004, 1:09 PM 

Hi There-I am a 23yr o0ld student living in victoria london-I have played netball for northern Ireland for 4years and I would love to p[lay a good standard over the summer-my mob is 07709550627 alternatively you can e-mail me details of training and venues-
Thanking You,
Nicola.

Anonymous
(no login)

re: netball

No score for this post
April 22 2004, 2:35 PM 

hi there,

thanks for your response. Unfortunately the summer league has now commenced and teams have been selected.

I think we may be a little'out-of-your-way' as we play in High Wycombe and matches are played weeknights 7.00p.m. and 8.25p.m., which would mean you'd get home a bit late.!

If you are stil interested - please feel free to come down on a monday night and have a look at us and see what you think!

cheers & good luck

Vicki

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement