<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Alexandra Armstrong
(no login)

Still recruiting?

No score for this post
February 9 2005, 2:14 PM 

Hi!

I have been in Fulham for a year now and really do miss proper games sport, especially Netball, and would like to be contacted with further details regarding this. I used to play Centre. I would like to pick it up again.

Thanks.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
winnie
(no login)

netball

No score for this post
March 14 2005, 3:47 PM 

contact me too!! i wanna play :D

Rachel
(no login)

Rachel and Trudi

No score for this post
April 25 2005, 11:16 AM 

We are keen to get back into netball at a social level. We both played when we were at highschool so although we are a bit rusty, it hopefully won't take us too long to get back into it.

Could you please contact me if we are still able to join.

Caroline
(no login)

Keen to play

No score for this post
May 3 2005, 4:27 PM 

I would love to play, so can i just turn up, i'm 20 is that too old or too young?

Becci Allan
(no login)

Netball

No score for this post
June 21 2005, 5:45 PM 

Hi, saw your post and am very interested in joining a local netball club. I am 24 and although I played avidly at high school I have not played since and would love to get back into it. I live in East Sheen so can easily get to anywhere in SW London, if you could let me know when/where you train and whether or not you are looking for new recruits then that would be great! Many thanks,

Becci Allan

Liza
(no login)

Re: Players in South West London?

No score for this post
August 11 2005, 9:33 AM 

I haven't played since Uni, and am no great shakes, but would love to come along as I've been longing to find somewhere to play netball again since I moved to London last year. Would you be able to send me details of where you play, what standard etc. please?

Bea
(no login)

Looking for a team

No score for this post
August 11 2005, 11:01 AM 

I am keen to join a netball team. I haven't played in years but was a member of the school and Uni teams and I have just started playing again with a group of work colleagues once a week. If you're still recruiting and looking for players I'd love to join. A friend of mine is also inteersted in playing with a local team. I live in the Clapham area but am willing to travel.

Sue
(no login)

Hi

No score for this post
September 1 2005, 1:36 PM 

Great but if the boys take the mick,,,,we can always sit on them!

Emily
(no login)

No score for this post
September 6 2005, 1:38 PM 

Hi, i'm 23 and played a lot at school but sort of gave up at uni, but I'd really love to start playing again. Is this team still going? I'm in the Wimbledon area so am quite nearby.

Denise
(no login)

Still playing Netball??

No score for this post
September 9 2005, 5:35 PM 

Hi - I have just stumbled across this website as I am looking to start playig netball for a bit of fun - and to keep me fit! I'm late twenties, work in the city and live in Wandsworth. Haven't played since school but would love to give it a go again see how unfit I've become since living and working in the smoke ! :-))

Thanks

Denise

Lizzie
(Login lizzieRead)

No score for this post
September 25 2005, 3:22 PM 

Hi there. I was just wandering if you were still up and running. Would really love to get back into netball. Havn't played since I was 18 and now 25 so will be more than rusty. Can you let me know any further details and if this would be suitable for me. Thanks very much.

eimear
(no login)

is the team complete?

No score for this post
October 7 2005, 11:40 AM 

Hi

I haven't played since school but am very keen to join a team. is there still any space? I live in Clapham and am not too sure where you are based....can you send me more information?

thanks

eimear

Ellie Sims
(no login)

Re: Netball team in SW London

No score for this post
October 25 2005, 3:58 PM 

Hello, i have recently graduated and started work in London, i live in west Kensington. I am 21 and played netball thoughout school and for my college at University but havent played for about 6months. I am looking to join a local team as i would love to keep my netball up. If you could email me some more information it would be much appriciated

leonie balle
(no login)

Netball Still Up & Running?

No score for this post
October 30 2005, 5:45 PM 

Hi,

I have recently arrived in London and am really keen to get into playing netball again.....

Is this team still up and running or is it coming to a close now?

Would be great to hear from you if you were still wanting people to join?

Leonie

Lucy Dutton
(no login)

Netball

No score for this post
November 6 2005, 8:10 PM 

Hi,
Am living in South West London, would really like to start playing netball again, i used to play a lot at college, am i too late to join this club?
Please contact me with the details.

Many thanks
Take care
Lucy

Priya Veerapen
(no login)

No score for this post
November 8 2005, 3:03 PM 

Hiya

We have just set up a netball team playing at Kennington, and were wondering whether you have a league going that we could get involved with?

Do let me know - email is Pveerapen@hotmail.com

Cheers,
Priya

Hanan Marafie
(no login)

Are you still looking for players?

No score for this post
November 8 2005, 7:18 PM 

Hi there,
I would love to play Netball again. I live in South West London and have been trying to fid a club for a while. I haven't played for a few years but used to play GA or GS. Would love to come along if you still need people.

Please contact me: hananmarafie@hotmail.com

Emma Ireland
(no login)

yes yes yes!!!

No score for this post
November 9 2005, 4:24 PM 

Are you guys still playing? can you give me the details? thanks :-)

Gemma Croxen
(no login)

I want to Play!!!

No score for this post
November 17 2005, 2:05 PM 

I am moving to Chiswick at the beginning of December and am on the look out to join a netball team. I am pretty rusty as I haven't played since the early days of uni (3yrs ago) but am very keen to start again.

If anybody knows of any teams i may be able to join in the west London Area, please let me know!

Thanks

Gemma Perman
(Login Pixee_G)

Good to know

No score for this post
November 21 2005, 11:44 AM 

Recently been looking for a netball club to join and stumbling across this site it's good to know that a lot of other people in the same shows as me : Haven't played for a while and looking to get back into it but worried too late into season and also too rusty! if any one has heard back from thier posts about these queries let me know where i can go to start playing again.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement