NHL BOARD

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

jiri fischer

September 26 2002 at 4:08 PM
HockeyGurl 

I herd that Jiri Fischer has a child....is there any proof to that....I also herd that there was DNA testing to prove it was his....Is that the truth??

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Katherine

Re: jiri fischer

September 27 2002, 8:46 AM 

Yes, it is true. It was in the Detroit Press and everything.

Nicky

November 29 2002, 8:54 PM 

Just b/c it was in the papers doesnt mean its true....just thought i would say that!

Katherine

November 29 2002, 9:44 PM 

I know you can't believe everything they say in the papers. But this particular subject is true.

sergeis girl

Jiri Fischer

November 29 2002, 10:52 PM 

Yes, and the last I heard he was paying $750 a week in child support

Anonymous

December 1 2002, 8:30 AM 

I think he might be paying even more than that, but I don't remember. The mother is a cousin of a friend of mine. Ladies watch out, evidently he wants nothing to do with the kid.

sergeis girl

Jiri Fischer

December 1 2002, 12:53 PM 

Of course he doesn't. He wanted to get laid, not start a family!!! Who wants to even remember a one night stand, let alone find out the fool had a baby. If she didn't want a fatherless child, she should have used protection. It's the poor kid that pays the price for her stupidity. What did she think, he was gonna marry her LOL? Get real.

sergeis girl

Jiri Fischer

December 1 2002, 12:59 PM 

Oh, and I'm sure he's learned his lesson, he'll probably never have sex w/o a condom again. Also, he's getting his karmic justice for not being a father to his child, getting his ACL torn and being out for 6 months, everything you project out into the universe comes back to you eventually.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Hockey PlayersCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement