PNGscape Komuniti Board

Part of the PNGscape Komuniti.

Respond to this messageReturn to board
Original Message
  • Re: Changing telecom mobile phone Sim cards
    • kiri
      Posted Oct 11, 2007 8:53 AM

      Well mate, all u have to do is just unlock whatever phone u have and u can be able to use it when u travel anywhere. If u go back home then u can use b-mobile sim or even digicel sim too. U can be able to use your unlocked phone in other pacific islands too.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login

      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

      Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text

    Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2016 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement