PNGscape Komuniti Board

Part of the PNGscape Komuniti.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to board  

Wild Aminals of Hagen- Man

May 23 2008 at 4:54 PM
No score for this post
Disgusted 

Too may wild stories by Hagen Man. This time raping of 8 mouth pregnant woman. The last time a Hagen man pulled a baby out of the mothers womb.

WHATS NEXT?????

Clansmen rape pregnant mum
By JAMES APA GUMUNO (The National News 23rd, may 2008.
AN eight-month pregnant mother of one child was raped during the early hours of Tuesday morning while sleeping in her house at Pung village in the Dei district, Western Highlands province.
Provincial police commander Chief Supt Thomas Eluh said yesterday that two men from the same village armed with bush knives broke into her house, threatened her with their offensive weapons and took turns in raping her.
Mr Eluh said the victim, aged 38, was sleeping alone in her house when the incident happened around 2am.Her husband and child had gone to sleep with one of their relatives while she stayed at their house alone.
He said that the two male adult suspects (named) broke into her house and woke her up from sleep.
They threatened her with bush knives and raped her.
Mr Eluh said the two suspects had gone into hiding after the incident but they were known to the police and community at Pung village.
He said Criminal Investigation Officers are now investigating the matter and would soon be making arrests.
Mr Eluh added that he could not understand why the two suspects decided to rape their own clansman's wife when she was eight months pregnant.
He described their conduct as animalistic and strongly condemned the act.
Mr Eluh appealed to the community to help the police in their investigation to arrest the two suspects.
He said people like that should not be allowed to roam around freely in the community.
Mr Eluh said that gang rape was becoming prevalent in the province and urged people to apprehend to police their own tribesmen who commited such criminal acts.
He described their actions as animalistic and strongly condemned the act

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Zoii

God help us!!!

No score for this post
May 24 2008, 12:08 AM 

Such behaviours are appalling to read about especially on the net
Being a proud Hagener and a female I trully feel for the pregnant woman
What has my beautiful province come to?
God help us!!!!

Zoii

Anonymous

God help us!!!

No score for this post
May 24 2008, 1:17 AM 

Zoii,
This happens everywhere in png & else-where. I think we have to take precautions in everything we do. Maski long mekim natin natin

jenny farnham

Re: God help us!!!

No score for this post
May 27 2008, 10:52 PM 

i dunno what whp has come to,can't adequately describe living here in hagen.everyday some fool annoys me.try living here mate,you'll agree with me:bring in legislation against stupidity.

nambis

i applaud you ZOII

No score for this post
May 27 2008, 11:40 PM 

as a hagener, you have displayed great humility in your response to this article. i applaud you for that . siit happens everywhere, we've just got to be cautious about our safety at all times regardless of where we are.

regards from the shores of png
one people one country PNG

Anonymous

It's everywhere

No score for this post
May 28 2008, 2:42 PM 

I am a Hagener and am living in Madang now. I have to say that such things are happening everywhere in PNG. Only a few get reported while hundreds of nasty cases happen silently.

It only take a fool to stereotype a particular group.

Amele

Its what you are by nature.

No score for this post
May 28 2008, 5:00 PM 

It potrays how fools and inhuman Hagens are. They do have respect for the lady folks.

Normally, Hagens man are more jealous type in woman and business. They are more like france man.. The saying never trust a France man with your wife.

The can kill a wife or husband for money ( life savings and business). They are likely to fight over woman.

Thye have pussy attached to brains like the Hagen in Madang. Hagens polute Madang too.

Anonymous

Re: Its what you are by nature.

No score for this post
May 28 2008, 7:32 PM 

Amele,

The way you are carrying on sounds like you have lost so badly...whatever it was to a Hagener...no doubt.

stereotyping, pointing fingers... hopefully your 3 fingers are not pointing back at you.

think and write...man! Talking as if you are from Heaven...probably an angel.

Karrrr!!!!

Ganyio

Re: Its what you are by nature.

No score for this post
May 29 2008, 11:17 AM 

Yeah, it happens everywhere but it’s the worst in Hagen.

Walking in Hagen town...man, you can feel it in the air, see it in the people. You can't get out of the car to get a drink without watching you back. It’s like trying to cross a road. You have to look left, right and left again. If there is no car approaching, then you cross the road. In Hagen, you don’t have to do that to cross a road. You do that in a bank queue, trade store cashier queue or just on the street in front of Melpa Huas or next to the police station. Not for an oncoming car but the people (thugs). Oh, and the main market and Eastern Bus stop… please, don’t go there.

I thought POM and Lae were dangerous but they are nothing like Hagen.

The place is just eerie.

Lord Hiri

**** those Highlanders!

No score for this post
May 29 2008, 12:42 PM 

They are always causing problems in PNG either it be ethnic clash, rapes, murder or robberies. Those people have no limit when it comes resorting to violence. Now I have an reliable source in Oz telling tales of those maggot mother ****ing highlanders are stirring **** up there too! I'm sick and tired of these people running our government, looting our houses and traumatizing our women. Boy I feel like taking a 357 magnum and____________I'll be happy with the end results!

Anonymous

Re: **** those Highlanders!

No score for this post
May 29 2008, 1:14 PM 

Hiri Lord,

Change your course and sail back to Waigani if your Lakatoi is going to far out of touch. Highlanders are not running the government… it’s the Sepigs, oops,maus wel... Sepiks.

Yu save tu oh..

ray

No score for this post
June 3 2008, 12:31 AM 

aiyoooooooo... inap lon bagarapim Hagen nau ya...lol... If you people didn't like Hagen it would be a ghost town by now... nogut too... upela sa still puttim lek long hagen ya... cool it na sta isi... Hagen is always the best... because its home to hotties like me.. aye people... what can I say...lol... nah was joking bout the hottie part...lol... its a shame and disgrace to hear things like this... but people... look around you guys... its worse in some parts of the world... and I'm pretty sure such happenings occur in all parts of PNG, just that some people are too embarassed to report crimes like this to the criminal justice system... at least Hageners got the nerves to report such crimes... lol... okay no... they should cut of those rapist's balls or something... that is so sickening... oh by the way... whoever said you have to look this way and that way just go to the trading post or stand in line at the bank... you are probably paranoid... that was too much exaggeration... as I said... Hagen is not a ghostown... people from all over the country and even overseas sa puttim lek mak... its not the worse place to live... so people chill out... oh and I really want it to be environmentally friendly and safe, but all people are different and have different opinions on how to live daily, thats why we have good people and bad people... just their behaviours are bad... everyone is a good person... just some actions are not acceptable to the society... I wish PNG could change... Okay guys... I know you guys are thinking.. what a fool is blabbering on about bull crap..lol.. and I think I did talk too much bullshi@t..lol.. so mi bai stop hia... "Hagen will always be the BEST" for me that is... ehehhehehe... adios amigos...

Anonymous

No score for this post
June 3 2008, 4:09 AM 

Ray,

Yu khan head. Stop writing your stupid street english here.

LOL

ray

No score for this post
June 3 2008, 4:28 AM 

Lol.. anon you are very funny... and look whose talking??? talk about street language???.... lol... you crack me up!!!! hehehehehehe... bai you belat... cool it na sta isi..

Anonymous

Haters are only jealous dogs

No score for this post
June 3 2008, 3:29 PM 

If you hate the Highlanders or even Hageners for this thread, you are simply jealous.

Civilization has reached you well before 1884.
White men went up to the Highlands only in 1933. Now tell me which civilization are you all refering to?

I think Highlanders are thriving much better than the jealous, puripuri-infested ones.

"Mountain gals and bois rock big time, despite whatsoever".

nationalist

Been a nation matters

No score for this post
June 3 2008, 3:39 PM 

Talking about attitudes and disgushing habits of the Highlanders especially Western Highlands man compared to rest of the highlands and Paua New Guinea is different from hate.

Nobody should be hating Nobody, everyone comes from one country and should act as one.

For a Western Highlander scape here, don't feel insulted, the crimes are committed by a few ( minority).

Better, attitudes needs to be changed in WHP and rest of Papua New Guinea. Going against each other here is significance of attitude problems.

Do better than that everyone.

nationalist

Anonymous

Re: Been a nation matters

No score for this post
June 4 2008, 10:06 AM 

Nationalist em correct, yupla asskhan using brain blo yupla na toktok olsem yupla kam long wanpla liklik country, PNG. Tokim ol Bougainville Island tu olsem ol bai kamap wanpla failed state olsem narapla tiny Pacific countries bin igo tru.

another nationalist

Anonymous

Re: Been a nation matters

No score for this post
June 4 2008, 10:07 AM 

Nationalist em correct, yupla asskhan using brain blo yupla na toktok olsem yupla kam long wanpla liklik country, PNG. Tokim ol Bougainville Island tu olsem ol bai kamap wanpla failed state olsem narapla tiny Pacific countries bin igo tru.

another nationalist

Anonymous

Nationalism: "One person at a time".

No score for this post
June 18 2008, 11:49 PM 

Bara/sis,

I've have been down that road, carrying the nationalist banner for years - and still do - but mi lukim ol lain bilong yumi, ol nogat wanpela nationalism tingting o konsen.

Mi bilong Highlands na mi tok; tingting bilong mipela - even among the educated elites - pas strong olsem ol Simbu rocks, long tribal na clansmenship allegiances. Em namba wan priority!

Mipela save tok (in arguments, pubs, street corners, markets), "Mipela ia, mipela Jikwaka, or Moge, or Yamga, or Kumdi, etc., etc, na u husait? Mipela igat nem, mipela rultz Hagen."

Point is: Yu mess with me, yu mess with my whole tribe/clan!

Dispela kain pasin mekim na Hagen town igo down, na bai igo down iat. Hustait bai stopim?

Dispela hard-rock pasin (attitude) ken senis sapos yumi start wantaim wan individual, wan family: "one person at a time". Each taking responsibility, influencing, changing the inner core of the family.

Change the attitude of an individual/family, and change attitude of the nation.

In the know....
18 June 2008

yO mama

EDUCATION IS THE KEY

No score for this post
June 29 2008, 5:50 AM 

Just teach people on how to behave in society and thats it. I feel very sorry for the Hagen people , just because of this one story and everyone is talking sh#t about them.And i bet if a smiliar thing like that happens in another highlands provice ..for sure everyone would talk rubbish about that particular province!

Stop the critics..or at least post productive critic.

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to board