PNGscape Komuniti Board

Part of the PNGscape Komuniti.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to board  

Please support

March 29 2009 at 5:28 PM
No score for this post
Concert Event for A Cause 

Hi there, Iam individual who has been living in PNG for quite some time now. I have been a witness of the ups and downs of this country and am saddened by the situations the country is facing. One particular highlight that has caught my heart and caused sorrow and pain is the health situation in PNG.

Thus, iam putting one step forward and making a stand to use my initiative to raise funds for THE PNG CANCER SOCIETY as my chosen beneficiary. I feel that we lack the doctors, facilities, medicine and technology to cure and correct many cancer diagnosed sicknesses.

Though it may be little i know that it will go along way and give inspiration to many other individuals out there to lend a helping hand.

Iam proposing to stage a corporate dinner concert at the sir john guise indoor stadium in August- Cancer month featuring Nathlie Makoma...It will be called Nathalie the return! a beneficiary concert for the png cancer society....

For this event to happen i will strongly need the support of business houses and individuals who can take part as a gold sponsor or silver sponsor. For those that are interested please leave your email and i shall forward you a covering letter for the event.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Please support
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to board