PNGscape Komuniti Board

Part of the PNGscape Komuniti.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to board  

BURN BABY BURN!!!!!!!! BURN BABY BURN!!!!!!!! BURN BABY BURN!!!!!!!!!! BURN BABY BURN!!!!!

December 14 2011 at 9:03 AM
No score for this post
CHINESE + SOMARE = FIRE 

xÚíÍ1€ DÑÞS¬÷0&((„dY [àý ¹‚……ÉŸöOò¶®E,å&±zñî(ÁË^{1=¥™º“‰Õñ u?¿ÚrÝë´}­üxÐLE

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

Re: BURN BABY BURN!!!!!!!! BURN BABY BURN!!!!!!!! BURN BABY BURN!!!!!!!!!! BURN BABY BURN!!!!!

No score for this post
December 14 2011, 8:40 PM 

Doesn't make any sense! What were you intending to tell this board when posting such rubbish. Were u on drugs mate?

Wanio

Re: BURN BABY BURN!!!!!!!! BURN BABY BURN!!!!!!!! BURN BABY BURN!!!!!!!!!! BURN BABY BURN!!!!!

No score for this post
December 14 2011, 8:51 PM 

Tokples Wabag ya..yu no understand?..write it down and tomorrow go and see the lady who is selling buai down the street and she will interpret it for yu

Anonymous

No score for this post
December 15 2011, 10:34 AM 

Kaimi, you got me straight but it's nice to see the latest version of engalish.

please don't

No score for this post
December 14 2011, 9:24 PM 

Oh goodness. Surely you're joking??!!!!!!!

No score for this post
November 9 2012, 4:22 AM 

Hello!
I'm Nelia I found your contact while surfing the Internet and I picked interest in getting incontact with you so as to know you better. I wish to be in relationship with you and may be discover ourselves as real friends/partners. If you're interested then write me back here (maribabyu21@yahoo.com)ok. I will be happy seeing a good response from you so that i can send you my picture and tell you more about me.
Thanks and remain blessed.
Greetings,
Nelia

Current Topic - BURN BABY BURN!!!!!!!! BURN BABY BURN!!!!!!!! BURN BABY BURN!!!!!!!!!! BURN BABY BURN!!!!!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to board