PNGscape Komuniti Board

Part of the PNGscape Komuniti.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to board  

AHC Immigration counter staff

January 11 2012 at 11:10 AM
No score for this post
Sikodis 

These people are very rude and seem to enjoy giving their fellow PNG citizens the run around. They also enjoy and abuse their perceived power of being the gatekeepers for entry to Australia. You can submit all the required paper work - including letters of invitation as well as bank statements - and they will come back with lame excuses as to why your application cannot be accepted for processing by actual Australian immigration officers. I know of someone who was told by the PNG staff at the AHC immigration front counter that "x-mas holidays are already over and anyway school is about to start". WTF .....

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
REXY

AHC Immigration counter staff

No score for this post
January 11 2012, 5:32 PM 

With mine relos all paper work was in order but apparently as a financer they wanted to know where the funds in my account came from?. Like WTF next thing they'be asking about the size of my Dick. Those girls act too smart.

cheers

Plea Man

Australians double standards

No score for this post
January 12 2012, 1:52 PM 

As a ordinary PNG we find it very difficult to get a visa to go to Australia. The paper work and regulations we have to meet are beyond the average PNG person. When the average PNG person does manage to meet all criterias we are then questioned on how we managed to get the funds for the trip. Like you say Rexy they will soon want to know the size of your dick.
But is it not amazing how politicians, other corrupt public servants, and beneficeries of corrupt deals ( wether in the private or public sector )can visit when they want and buy ( expensive houses, cars, etc ) what they want and the Australian govt welcomes them with open arms and even allows them to stay in Australia even if they are wanted by the PNG authorities. How do these people get visas easily, and why aren't there sources of funds checked. Does the average Australian know that there country is assisting in the growth of corruption in PNG. Your double standards of treating average people like criminals and our elites like saints is disgusting. If you sent back the funds that have been stolen from our country by both corrupt PNGs and Australians over the years we properly would not need your aid money.

Anonymous

Re: Australians double standards

No score for this post
January 12 2012, 2:46 PM 

Mate if you dont like Australia then dont farkin come here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STAY IN FARKIN PNG WHERE YOU BELONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

No score for this post
January 12 2012, 2:56 PM 

And how the hell did they let you in? You kukuri for brains - waste of space - oxygen thief - nogat wanpela gutpela contribution from you to Austalia or PNG. It's because of people like you that the rest of us are being put through loops and hoops.

Anonymous

No score for this post
January 13 2012, 5:37 PM 

Keep australia, after all you leaving PNG for Australia must have raised the average IQ of both countries by a considerable margin.

:)

Krai Bilong Miok!

1 x 5 + Visas

No score for this post
January 21 2012, 8:10 PM 

Be very careful if you're living in Aussie and sponsoring someone to come for a visit. Trust that person 100% plus, because one person's sponsor letter + documents can be duplicated to 5 extra. If you're sponsoring someone, don't sent supportive documents through third parties.
I interviewed couple of fruit pickers in Aussie who don't have any relatives in the country said they have to photocopied documents and changed names. They had to pay 4 digit money to the originator. How easy is this? Your bank statement is seen by these many people though they may not be like Nigerians.
Can you trust esp. national staff at Aussie Immigration Office at POM? Corruption em mao banana ya!
Tips Tasol!!

TruTru

Re: 1 x 5 + Visa

No score for this post
January 22 2012, 8:47 PM 

This will be true because when i sponsored my relatives, the high comm did not call me to do reference check etc, etc, so how bai yumi save sapos our letter and docs are duplicated and re-use
and we bear the responsibilities of what ever problems they encounter while in aussie

With the introduction of new middle man collection point in POM and Lae, this corruption will be wide spread

Anonymous

Re: 1 x 5 + Visa

No score for this post
January 23 2012, 4:11 PM 

Em mas true yah! No wonder hundreds of PNGians over stayed their visas for years and still roaming around. The number seemed to have increased these days. Once involve in a crime/incident, the question of who brought em here....? Good though, to have more wontoks around for support if within your area and etc.!

Re: AHC Immigration counter staff

No score for this post
November 9 2012, 4:21 AM 

Hello!
I'm Nelia I found your contact while surfing the Internet and I picked interest in getting incontact with you so as to know you better. I wish to be in relationship with you and may be discover ourselves as real friends/partners. If you're interested then write me back here (maribabyu21@yahoo.com)ok. I will be happy seeing a good response from you so that i can send you my picture and tell you more about me.
Thanks and remain blessed.
Greetings,
Nelia

Current Topic - AHC Immigration counter staff
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to board