PNGscape Komuniti Board

Part of the PNGscape Komuniti.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to board  

Why Do PNG Citizens Require A Visa to Enter Australia When New Zealander's Don't

August 14 2012 at 12:55 AM
No score for this post
jester 

Why is it that Papua New Guineans require a visa to enter Australia when New Zealanders dont? After all we did to assist Australia during the second world war they should make entering their country a little easier for us. They don't call us the "fuzzy-wuzzy angels" for nothing, or do they?

This is unfair treatement! When world war III breaks out and the Japanese come to PNG for a second attempt don't expect me to carry your bags or wounded soldiers. I will be waiting at the Jacksons Airport to make sure you have the correct visa before allowing you to enter the country!

If our Papua New Guinean bubu's didnt assist the ANZAC's they would have been toast! I have heard Australian Kokoda trail veterans say this themselves on TV many times. So give us a break when it comes to providing our families with a holiday overseas please.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Why Do PNG Citizens Require A Visa to Enter Australia When New Zealander's Don't
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to board