[New Post][Rules][Links][Synopsis][Costuming Board][FanFic Board]

Return to Index  

Hi Selina!

January 28 2003 at 11:51 AM
SDPaul  (no login)
from IP address 205.188.209.16

Response to Where's all the time gone.....?!

LOL! Yep..I too have been a "lurker" for some time now..things have been rather busy for me the past few months, on both the professional side as well as personal, so I haven't had a whole lot of time for just some on-line "fun" Hopefully that'll change now in the next few weeks..
I was also at the first fan get together in June of 2000..that WAS a great time, wasn't it? I STILL remember Kyra and myself trying to string those Christmas lights all around the lower level of TGI Friday's and HOPING they'd STAY up (it took a few tries, but we finally succeeded..only to have the ones at the very front of the room come down just before the party ended..oh well!) And all of us on the decorating committee trying to figure out what we were going to order for lunch as we were setting up...I think it took us a whole half hour just to decide..right, Cindy? LOL!
Alonzo (Mike) cutting out all those CATS eyes from green construction paper, using a pair of mini-scissors I had in my travel kit..the wonderful cake Lynette created and brought with her..by BUS no less! And all of us getting a chance to mingle with a great bunch of people..both cast members and other forum folk..I'll never forget meeting "MystryCat" himself, Billy J, after being totally lost during his wonderful guessing game on the "classic" Musicals board...I also enjoyed visiting with Keith and hearing his comments from performing in one of my all time favorite shows "Fiddler On The Roof" ("It was HELL on the knees")..it was also fun meeting and socializing with people I'd only known as names on a messaage board..several friendships were formed in those few short days, several of which continue today. BIG thanks to Ms J. for creating this board...it's nice to be able to come and see familiar names, kinda playing around like we used to....
I'd be nice to see some pictures from that first get-together..I know Cindy as a number of them on her site, but who was it that put together a whole display of pictures of a lot of the fans as well as cast members..was that John from Norway?

SDPaul/Growltiger/QuizCat

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Paul - Sunshcat on Jan 28, 2003, 7:56 PM
  •  
Find more forums on MusicalsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

E-mail Forum Owner