[New Post][Rules][Links][Synopsis][Costuming Board][FanFic Board]

Return to Index  

Paul

January 28 2003 at 7:56 PM

Sunshcat  (Login sunsh54)
from IP address 68.33.191.182

Response to Hi Selina!

You do know how to liven up a daul day. Yes, I remember you guys trying to string the lights LOL. Oh, and that big decission about lunch, I thought I'd die of hunger before we'd all agreed on what to eat. Lynnette and her cakes were great, I remember Kyra and I went to the bus station to meet Lynette and help her with the cake. Oh, and heres another funny memory, the morning after the first party we had so much cake left over we ran it up to the Winter Garden Theatre for the cast to have during intermission. Here's another little funny thing that happened, do you remember that I had a new camcorder, and during the presentation of the gifts from the fans to the cast I THOUGH it was recording. I remember the cast got a big laugh out of that. For the second closing party I made sure I had it running. So many memories are rushing into my head maybe I'll go watch the party videos and so I can see some of our old friends again.

Cindy (who's mastered running her camcord much been these days)

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on MusicalsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

E-mail Forum Owner