[New Post][Rules][Links][Synopsis][Costuming Board][FanFic Board]

Return to Index  

Cats fans do the craziest things...Cats mistakes/stories??

January 29 2003 at 1:55 PM
Jenny  (no login)
from IP address 62.64.211.153

post all your funny Cats stories! here are some of the things that have happened to me the first two i posted a while ago...

I went to sleep at my friends house....while I was sleeping, I have no idea what I was dreaming about, but I woke up with a jump and shouted out "MACAVITY!!" My friend hasn't stopped teasing me since.....she's a Cats fan too.

Another similar story....a few months ago, i was at another friend's, we were in her room, and the place was very quiet, someone outside the room dropped something, made a really loud crash, without thinking, I shouted out "MACAVITY!!".

at a sleepover, I started sleepwalking, and my friend heard me, and came over, I said to her (still asleep) "I have to find Old Deuteronomy". Weird, eh?

when i was still at school (last year) we were in a science lesson, discussing the topic of "energy", "wasted energy", etc, and the soft bit in between a wall is called a 'cavity', our teacher was asking what that was called, I put my hand up and said "MACAVITY!", and when we were writing about the same topic, i had to do a lot of crossing out... Everyone was giving me weird looks...i felt really dumb...

anyway, tell your stories!!

Jenny

Respond to this message   
Responses

• well..... - Stoffey on Feb 9, 2003, 1:58 PM
  •  
Find more forums on MusicalsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

E-mail Forum Owner