[New Post][Rules][Links][Synopsis][Costuming Board][FanFic Board]

Return to Index  

blame Sebastian Rose

April 29 2003 at 1:48 PM

(Login Feliciradeya1)
from IP address 62.252.160.4

Response to They are

for making him all kittenish. And Chris Jarvis for carrying on the kneeling-by-Jellylorum's-feet part. Joe Ryan, skinny as he is, and current tour Alonzo Matthew Cole (*drool*) both stand by Cass/Jelly or whoever it is, and look protective.

Lenny Daniel said that Alonzo's a young cat who likes hanging out with the guys (Plato, for one, I guess) and then has to make the decision to grow up when he helps Munk fight Mac, and I've always thought he's a protector helping Munk and is next in line to take over from him (althought Victoria's movements during Munk's speech in the Invitation lead me to think she could lead the tribe, if that same arm movement as Munk's doing means she knows the secret of the Heaviside too, but that's abother story.) Seb played him that way too and you'd see Munk directing him what to do, but I guess he took the young part further (he was small enough to get away with it; Chris wasn't, but it was kinda cute anyway.)

Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

E-mail Forum Owner