[New Post][Rules][Links][Synopsis][Costuming Board][FanFic Board]

Return to Index  

Untitled

March 17 2004 at 11:52 PM
David  (no login)
from IP address 61.78.105.231

Q: ¡°Excuse me, but why do you feel that the RUG should get involved in this incident? By your own statement it didn't occur while these people were at work. Should employers keep an investigative arm to check out complaints about their employees when they are off duty?

As I said earlier- they are representatives of ¡®Cats¡¯ whatever way you look at it.

Isn't that the job of the police? Have you gone to the police? Have you filed charges against these people?

Yes, of course I filed a complaint with the police here in Korea and the party involved in the incident was identified as the guilty party. Due to communication problems here in Korea, he avoided further legal action, as I was not informed that the case had been closed without me being given the option to pursue it further.

There are many people here who are willing to help people in trouble. But you have to understand that many people make false claims on the net, which makes us careful about who we believe.

As I said in my first posting, if you would like confirmation of this incident, feel free to send a quick email to RUG. If there is any truth in it they will either respond or give their version of events. It's entirely up to you whether you pursue it or not.
I had not intended to start a long thread and perhaps I should have thought twice about it. My concern is for the public and the reputation of Cats.

I believe Rumblepurr was asking for a link to a story about this incident in a news source such as a newspaper or CNN. I would hope that everyone here would want such verification before getting involved in this incident.

If you have time to write lengthy responses to me, you have time to send a quick email to RUG - Please forget the whole thing- that's what everyone appears to feel best. Perhaps you too are afraid that the reputation of Cats is at risk? I have little to gain by discussing this further as you clearly either don't believe me or are afraid that some truth which reflects Cats in a bad light will emerge.
I apologise for starting this thread on your site and I will not continue it. Thank you once again for taking the time to reply.
I wish you all well.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

E-mail Forum Owner