[New Post][Rules][Links][Synopsis][Costuming Board][FanFic Board]

Return to Index  

Christmas FanFiction

December 6 2005 at 12:40 PM

(Login Rumblepurr)
from IP address 71.110.39.96

Although this story does not actually "come out" until December 15th, I thought I would link anyone interested to it. The story is: CAT TOYS.

For those who have never read The PREQUELS: the 20th Anniversary Tour of CATS, this anthology is about a fictional cast and crew of a US Tour show of CATS. Written by Ahdeya, Rio and myself, the stories give an introduction to the people who eventually become the characters in Ahdeya's The Jellicle Tribes. We may not have the ways actually go during the Tour right, but we tried to make the stories entertaining... By the way, the locations depicted in the stories do exist...

In CAT TOYS, the cast is about to perform the evening performance for December 23rd. Just before the perfromance begins, Moose-Mike, the Stage Crew Chief, tells Franklin Thomas (Munkustrap) that they have a little girl in the audience who is there via the "Make a Wish" Foundation. When that little girl gives Yanni White (Quaxo - a swing) a large toy mouse, that sets the stage for the Christmas Eve performance, and another surprise guest...

Please enjoy if you wish,
Rumblepurr
The Writer Cat.

Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

E-mail Forum Owner