[New Post][Rules][Links][Synopsis][Costuming Board][FanFic Board]

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Wow... anyone here from the "old days"?

June 10 2002 at 3:53 PM
Moira  (no login)
from IP address 149.143.10.254

Hi everyone!

I was randomly surfing around and found this forum and wow! I haven't been to a CATS forum in years. I used to frequet Vlado's board, now unavailable at the following address (http://ffm.junetz.de/members/vlado/cats/wwwboard.html). I used to go by "Shadow the Ghost Cat" until people kept mixing me up with another person named "ShadowCat." Is there anyone from the old board here? Let's see if I can remember anyone... Carbucketty, Liotale, Jemimus... gosh, it's been forever.

Getting very nostalgic,
~Moira

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Demeta
(Login Demeta)

Hi Moira :)

June 10 2002, 4:00 PM 

I'm new around these parts so I dont know anyone you're on about, but just out of curiousity (yep curiousity killed the cat but so what? *lol*) how many years has it been since you visited a CATS forum?
Because you might need updating on whats going on!

Oh and for a PROPER forum (this is a very small one...) try http://www.musicals.net

Cya,
Luv and Licks,
Demeta x

Respond to this message   
Moira
(no login)

It's still up?

June 10 2002, 4:05 PM 

I thought musicals.net crashed awhile back? Hmm. I really have been out of the loop, LOL.

How long? Hmm... 2 years? Maybe longer, I'm not sure.

~Moira

Respond to this message   
Demeta
(Login Demeta)

Yup!

June 11 2002, 11:01 AM 

Its still there. (Like I should know how long ago it came back, I only joined CATS forum on the Web recently lol

Two years? whats the latest news you heard bout CATS? Just curious to see if you REALLY do need updating lol

Luv and Licks
Demeta

Respond to this message   
Moira
(no login)

:*(

June 11 2002, 3:55 PM 

I know that CATS has closed on Broadway. Is there anything else I really need to know besides that? :*(

Now that I think about it, it might have even been 3 or 4 years because I'm just out of my first year of college and I know that I was into CATS my 9th and 10th grade years of high school. After that I don't remember.

~Moira

Respond to this message   

MsJellicle
(Login MsJellicle)
Nick and Sim

Re: :*(

June 11 2002, 4:12 PM 

CATS is also closed in London. It closed on May 11th. But we now have the US Tour and a UK Tour is starting up.

~MsJ

Respond to this message   
Demeta
(Login Demeta)

Re: Re: :*(

June 11 2002, 4:16 PM 

Oh MsJ you told her the best bit (not that the best=CATS closing in London!) - I WANTED TO TELL HER DAT!!!!!! :*(

First year of college huh? How old are you Moira? I'm 18 Just thought I would share...

Luv and Licks,
Demeta

Respond to this message   

MsJellicle
(Login MsJellicle)
Nick and Sim

Re: Re: Re: :*(

June 11 2002, 5:52 PM 

Sorry about that.

~MsJ

Respond to this message   
Moira
(no login)

Re: Re: Re: :*(

June 11 2002, 8:11 PM 

Turned 19 in May

Respond to this message   
Demeta
(Login Demeta)

Re: Re: Re: Re: :*(

June 12 2002, 10:25 AM 

Cool! Wanna be Netpals? Email me....I dont know if you can see the link to do so...if you want my email I'll post it or somefink

Luv and Licks,
Demeta

Respond to this message   
Carmelcat
(no login)

I remember *some* old posters...

June 10 2002, 4:11 PM 

but I don't remember "Shadow the Ghost Cat". Prolly because it just faded out of sight for such a long time

I do remember Carbucketty, Liotale, Jemimus, Aubrey, Nocsriccan(sp), Lady Munk, Blinx, Lynx, Chessnamoon, VTWC, Bombalurina(Dasha), SDPaul, Nick-o-las, MsJellicle, Talis, Krust-off, Adascat, Sunshcat, lilgriz, Creol, Dax, and a few others I can't remember from the top of my head....and that was from the old days! Some of us came over from the defunct RUG board. Grrr!

Now, there's very few of us who are still with the Musicals.net: Carbucketty, Creol, MsJ, Talis, Nick, lilgriz, and most of them just lurk.
Here's the URL to this board:
http://musicals.net/forums/

it's in a new format, cool stuff, but it could be better if it had a treed thread, and have IP # to track trolls (we'll ALWAYS have trolls! OY), but oh well!

Welcome back, anyways!

~Carmelcat

Respond to this message   
Moira
(no login)

Re: I remember *some* old posters...

June 11 2002, 4:01 PM 

>>Prolly because it just faded out of sight for such a long time<<

Oh yeah. A very long time ago.

>>I do remember...<<

Wow! You have a much better memory than I do!... I think there was a ZombieCat or something too... lol My memory is awful.

~Moira, who is "Shadow the Ghost Cat" no more...

Respond to this message   
Carmelcat
(no login)

Oh, yeah...!

June 11 2002, 4:56 PM 

ZombieCat and Greebo...! I know there are some that I remembered, but it's been SO long ago! LOL Gosh, I hate it when it's there, but it's tickling my brain. Drives me NUTS! :P

~Carmelcat

Respond to this message   
Tiggertailz
(no login)

*ahem*

June 11 2002, 6:04 PM 

And I suppose that I'm chopped liver? sticks tongue out3

Respond to this message   
Munkima
(Login Calilion)

Re: *ahem*

June 25 2002, 12:46 PM 

I still love you Tigger!

I used to be a biggy on the board too, as Kimberlina. Now I've pretty much stopped posting everywhere, except on certain occasions when I pop up for a few days, like right now. The only board I really hang around now is the Allspark, which isn't a CATS board.

Respond to this message   

MsJellicle
(Login MsJellicle)
Nick and Sim

Re: Wow... anyone here from the "old days"?

June 11 2002, 11:39 AM 

Welcome to this board, and as stated before, this forum is a little slower and not as many people frequent it (unless musicals.net is down). And yes musicals.net is back and runs more smoothly than before, but it still has trolls, is very, very loosly moderated, and is of a style we aren't quite used to. But there are a number of us over there. I haven't been to Vlado's board since he had put up that passworded one a long time ago. Is it down now?

~MsJ

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Re: Wow... anyone here from the "old days"?

June 11 2002, 3:59 PM 

Yes, Vlado's board is down unless it reloacted somewhere I don't know about, L. He had a lot of people move out after implementing the password thing, if I recall correctly.

I don't know if I'll ever get back into the CATS 'net communtiy but it's nice to check in and see what's been happening.

Just remembered someone else... Greebo.. Haven't seen her around in years... wow, I feel old.

lol
~Moira

Respond to this message   
Carbucketty
(no login)

Hi...

June 11 2002, 7:54 PM 

I remember you I remember both shadowcats, but I don't remember which was which.

Were you the one who went to the June 2000 fan party or was that the other one? Were you the one in Vlado's chat?

--

Respond to this message   
Moira
(no login)

Re: Hi...

June 11 2002, 8:08 PM 

Hmmm... Neither I think. I know that you once helped me with a paper I wrote for a class about CATS. I got a good grade on it g. I might have been going by "Callista" at the time too. I used that name a couple of years ago...

How'd the Jellicle Database ever end up? (You are the one that made that website right?)

~Moira

Respond to this message   
Carbucketty
(no login)

It turned into a huge monster...

June 11 2002, 11:17 PM 

http://catsmusical.com/

I'm re-designing it now..

Remember a Callista too.. And a Calliope and another "c" name after Greek myth... Cassiopea (sp?)

--

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on MusicalsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

E-mail Forum Owner