[New Post][Rules][Links][Synopsis][Costuming Board][FanFic Board]

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

I Saw Cats in Biloxi,MS on August 12, 2003

August 30 2003 at 6:03 PM
  (Login lukecockerham)
from IP address 209.209.195.80

Overture
Cats was an amazing show. The curtin opened 10 minutes before the show started. Then every light in the theatre went out and the music to the overture started and these cats with glueing lights came running out from behind you and Pouncival went "Bo" to he and took his hand and put it on my head and messed up my hair and then he ran off.
Jellicle Songs For Jellicle Cats
They all came out and started sing but what threw me of is some cats had 2 or 3 lines but it threw me off because that cats in the video had chrectores that the show didn't have.
Jenny Any Dots
That number was funnie. They had a long tap dance. And theres not much more to say about it
Rum Tum Tugger
Rum tum tugger was a good tugger and it was a good number.
Mungojerrie And Rumpleteazer
when that came out rumpl sayed mungojerrie and mungo sayed rupleazer and then he took his hand and put his and on her and gave her a strang took.
Old Duetornomy
Old Duetoronmy wonderd threw the crowed. but i didn't look at him because i was afarid i would miss something on stage.
The Jellicle Ball
the jellicle ball was amazing the way the lights that look like christmas lights flikerd. And there amazing dancers in the show but Shan Hall "mistoffelees" Was skinie skinie.
The Moments Of Happiness
Old Duetoronomy was a good bariton and Sillabub's Voice was so buitiful.
Gus: The theatre cat
gus was good and jelly sang better than S. J. Tanner on the video. But everybody Giggled when he said "I once studied Wittington's Cat".
Skimbleshankes: The railway cat
Skimble was funnie and his train looked so real.
Macavity
macavity was very very cool. He looked a little freaky though. Bombalurina and Demeter sang macavity goof.
Mr Mistoffelees
It was cool when Misto came down from the silling and they shot out some silver strings and it was so cool.
Memory
Grizabella sang the song so good she had a beautiful voice.
The Jouney To The Heavy Side Layer
It was cool how they raised the Tire and smoke covered the stage and grizabella's platform that went up's lights were cool.
The Ad-dressing of Cats
During The number Cassandra made eye contack with me.
The end they jumped off the stage and ran by me and mungojerrie souk my hand. and they all got backe on stage and all came out. Then Tugger and bomb were on stage and bomb did a walk off stage and tugger went "aw" and went after her.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: I Saw Cats in Biloxi,MS on August 12, 2003

August 31 2003, 10:16 AM 

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - I Saw Cats in Biloxi,MS on August 12, 2003
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

E-mail Forum Owner