Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?......Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

Return to Main Index  

4th NO music in Christianity!

July 2 2004 at 11:33 AM
Kenneth Sublett  (no login)
from IP address 63.84.81.27

Response to Fourth Ave Church of Christ, Franklin, TN

From the book of Enoch quoted by Jude to define for WHOM God will come with ten thousands of His saints to judge the ungodly:

http://www.piney.com/Apoc1Watchers.html

Chapter19

1 And Uriel said to me: 'Here shall stand the angels who have connected themselves with women, and their spirits assuming many different forms are defiling mankind and
    shall lead them astray into sacrificing to demons as gods, (here shall they stand,) till the day of the great judgement in

2 which they shall be judged till they are made an end of. And the women also of the angels who

3 went astray shall become sirens.' And I, Enoch, alone saw the vision, the ends of all things: and no man shall see as I have seen.

After Judah went astray with a Canaanite woman:

http://www.piney.com/DocTstJudah.html#And

23. Now I have much grief, my children, because of your lewdness, and witchcrafts, and idolatries,
    which ye will work against the kingdom,
    following them that have familiar spirits (The Witch of Endor used an empty wineskin as a echo instrument)

The familiar spirit is not a 'little channeler" from Osburn's ACU but is a musical instrument: a hollow WINESKIN:
    Owb (h178) obe; from the same as 1 (appar. through the idea of prattling a father's name); prop. a mumble, i. e. a water-skin (from its hollow sound); hence a necromancer (ventriloquist, as from a jar): - bottle, familiar spirit.
Similarly, a Psaltery is:
    Nebel (h5035) neh'-bel; or neÇbel nay'-bel; from 5034; a skin- bag for liquids (from collapsing when empty); hence a vase (as similar in shape when full); also a lyre (as having a body of like form): - bottle, pitcher, psaltery, vessel, viol
    Nabel (h5034) naw-bale'; a prim. root; to wilt; gen. to fall away, fail, faint; fig. to be foolish or (mor.) wicked; causat. to despise, disgrace: - disgrace, dishonour, lightly esteem, fade (away, - ing), fall (down, -ling, off), do foolishly, come to nought, * surely, make vile, wither..
The sounding brass among the Greeks (1 Corinthians 13:1) was a more sophisticated "familiar spirit."
    Echeo (g2278) ay-kheh'-o; from 2279; to make a loud noise, i.e. reverberate: - roar, sound.

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Lu.21:25

Echos (g2279) ay'-khos; of uncert. affin.; a loud or confused noise ("echo"), i.e. roar: fig. a rumor: - fame, sound.

For ye are not come unto the mount that might be touched, and that burned with fire, nor unto blackness, and darkness, and tempest, Heb. 12:18

And the sound of a trumpet, and the voice of words; which voice they that heard intreated that the word should not be spoken to them any more: Heb.12:19

The Testament of Judah continues:

ye will make your daughters singing girls and harlots for divinations and demons of error, and ye will be mingled in the pollutions of the Gentiles:

for which things' sake the Lord shall bring upon you famine and pestilence, death and the sword, avenging siege, and DOGS (catamites) for the rending in pieces of enemies,

and revilings of friends, destruction and blighting of eyes, children slaughtered, wives carried off, POSSESSIONS PLUNDERED.

temple of God in flames, your land desolated, your own selves enslaved among the Gentiles,

and they shall make some of you eunuchs for their wives; and whenever ye will return to the Lord with humility of heart, repenting and walking in all the commandments of God, then will the Lord visit you in mercy and in love, bringing you from out of the bondage of your enemies.

24. And after these things shall a Star arise to you from Jacob in peace, and a Man shall rise from my seed, like the Sun of righteousness, walking with the sons of men in meekness and righteousness, and no sin shall be found in Him.

And the heavens shall be opened above Him, to shed forth the blessing of the Spirit from the Holy Father

100% of the time the Bible, ancient contemporaneous documents, the Classics, the church fathers and the "death count" among theatrical performers makes the absolute claim that music is POLLUTING because USERS AND ABUSERS use it to fool the fools to keep you from listening to the ALREADY EXPOUNDED songs of Jesus the Christ of God: the ONLY Holy Spirit.

Grace is simply the favor or good pleasure of God to save us so that we can become DISCIPLES of Christ. This was God's contrast to the fleshly Grace- Focused religions of homosexual gods and goddesses and emasculated or "sex changed" priests called DOGS as the "ministers of the gods."

kuôn

II. as a word of reproach, to denote shamelessness or audacity in women, rashness, recklessness in men, Hom.

II. the Trag. apply the term to the ministers of the gods; the eagle is Dios ptênos kuôn Aesch.; the griffins Zênos akrageis kunes id=Aesch.; the Bacchantes Lussês k. Eur., etc.

Paul and Peter OUTLAWED "prophets" because you might open yourself up to false prophets without knowing it until you have been afflicted. In this he grasped the statement of Jesus that the NEW PLACE of worship is in the human spirit and NOT in places, not in houses built by human hands and not by the WORKS of human hands: music has always been the most works-intensive art and is therefore pure LEGALISM and always POLLUTED and polluting:

Beware of DOGS, beware of evil WORKERS, beware of the CONCISION. Ph.3:2

For we are the circumcision, which worship God IN THE SPIRIT and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh. Ph 3:3

The MUSIC-DOG connection is 100% and none of the heretics (word includes house building) can save your soul.

For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. Re.22:15
ANYONE who tells you that there is a hint of approval of any kind of music in the worship of a HOLY (wholly) Spirit God loves to lie. Anyone who denies that the Bible--from Genesis to Revelation--associates music with repudiating God and His Word loves to lie. Of course, they won't answer: that is part of the PLAN of the agent of evil. They have the property, you have an empty bank account so you cannot educate your childrn and whats to argue about. Remember, that anyone who OPPRESSES you and takes you CAPTIVE by claiming the "law of giving" is also a liar and a thief. They are quite wecome to find a shred of evidence: they won't and they CAN'T because the MUSIC message is that you have fallen and will never get up.

I don't intend to get personal but I am telling you that the universal PERSONA of performing rhetoricians, sOPHISts (serpents), singers, musicians and craftsmen (techne includes house building) is not pretty. I don't know why people have the need to present this persona as representing God in Christ standing in their holy place (Podium, tower)

Ken

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 You make me sick Kenneth
Page 1 2 3 4 5
Member at FourthJul 4, 2004, 2:08 PM
  Amen 4th Member
Page 1 2 3 4 5
Second ThatJul 11, 2004, 7:58 PM
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened At the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter