Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?......Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

Return to Main Index  

Re: ken.....

April 5 2006 at 9:45 PM
Ken Sublett  (no login)
from IP address 4.152.183.14

Response to ken.....

Big Ass, I am addressing people who will GLADLY STEAL THE CHURCH HOUSES OF WIDOWS in the interest of NEW STYLE WORSHIP from OLD STYLE BABYLON.

If you cannot GRASP that Jesus nowhere defined outward worship other than GIVING HEED to the Word in the ekklesia, synagogue or SCHOOL OF THE BIBLE which he died to found to get the Doctors of the Law who TAKE AWAY THE KEY TO KNOWLEDGE off our backs and give us REST, then Ken is POSTING the word for the FLEECEES. REST is used throughout the literature in a dedicated sense to mean: Stop the singing, stop the preaching, stop the musisic, stop the PANic and just REST.

The Sabbath was for REST and not worship: it quarantined the Israelites from the Babylonian WORSHIP built around the Sabbath and the Tithe. The people were created as "labor saving devices" and they SERVED the Agent of the gods as "singers, dancers, musicians, soothsayers, priests, prophetesses and PROSTITUTES." According to many ancient resources, when you musicate and get people aroused, Carol Wimber the Vineyard claims to be producing a SEXUAL LIKE CLIMATIC experience with God. The pagans and VOODOO people claim to "make the gods COME." Among the Greeks they recognized is as Oral or Visual ORGASM. They claim it: I disclaim it with my FOOT on their evil mouths.

Jesus gave us REST and Cast Out the musical minstrels like one ejects dung. Jesus exampled and Paul commanded and the church PRACTICED the synagogue or school of the Bible for hundreds of years.

The end time Mother Prostitute Goddess is devoted to LUST and USES the same singers, instrumentalists, craftsmen (theater builders and stage managers), GRINDERS etal. Then John identifies them as performing SORCERY as ALL musical words mean. Then the LAMPS are removed: no more light.

Therefore, I teach the facts and if you feel the attack it may prove that you are probably on the unlawful dole and cannot face the truth. I would still care less except a band of INSTRUMENTALISTS claiming to be church of Christers have conspired to RESTRUCTURE churches of Christ and they mount the true HATE CAMPAIGN against anyone who will not BOW TO BAAL when the clergy pipes.

If you guys just give it up and quit stealing churches--a congenital defect of the Stoneites--then happy non-instrumental churches of Christ will perform very well with out a PhDuh from ACU to be "Prophet, Chaneller and Facilitator" to go out and MANAGE THE CHANGE.

I quote the facts for those who want to know that there is NO MUSICAL content to any worship of a spirit God. And ALL musical terms used as PROOF TEXTS come from males PLUCKING the harp to groom the 'youth ministers' for pederasty--that which then and now is claimed to BIND the flesh and spirit together.

I don't LIKE them and my example is Jesus who CAST OUT the musicians and Paul who repudiated the worship of the CONCISION AND DOGS by confining worship to be in the PLACE of the human spirit--right where Jesus said is the ONLY place God even looks for worship. There is no other way to express the COLLECTION PLATE upset other than to say that God in Christ was Pissed off. The Lamb I honor will come with rods of iron, and if Isaiah 30 has meaning for us as it did for other nations, then he will BEAT people into the FIRES with musical instruments.

So, if you bandits are stealing from the poor to BE MEDIATORS in song and sermon I think you are vipers and you will just have to like it: there is no nice way to tell bandits to take their saddle off the backs of widows and hard working HONEST PEOPLE.

Worship happens only when you BURN UP or sacrifice the FLESH. There is NO law of preaching because there is no preacher based on the bible and most of church history other than evangelists, NO law of Giving because Paul told me so and all of church history before the Wild Frontier Americans restored Gnosticism. No law of SANGING: for those with A holy spirit the word is SPEAK, preach, teach and admonish. Paul for the literte put BOTH the singing (as arousal) and the MELODY in the PLACE of the human heart or Sprit because GOD doesn't listen or watch the body worship (Isaiah 11).

There is NO INSTITUTIION: people call themselves into assembly, study the word, pray, take the Lord's Supper, DON'T take up a collection, DISassemble themselves and like the EKKLESIA there is no INSTITUTE left to suck up the time and money from the DESTITUTE.

So, guess Ken will tell you NOT to drink KoolAid and those who Water the Wine and retail the Word as RETAILERS (polluters re. Peter) will just have to get used to the fact that the ABUSED are as mad as hell and are not going to take it any more. There is not GENTLE way to tell people to quit feeding and fondling VIPERS.

Now, take one of the BIBLE TEXTS or GREEK definitions which you cannot PROCURE from any Anti Christ University for ANY amount of money, and tell me what is wrong with it. If you want a lover, go watch the fellas musicating in the holy places.

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 oh ken.......my, my!
Page 1 2 3 4 5
bighossApr 7, 2006, 7:34 AM
  Don't blame me: God beat me to it!
Page 1 2 3 4 5
Ken SublettApr 8, 2006, 4:12 PM
   WOW........Ken you "suspended" me from this site but have graciously allowed me back in!
Page 1 2 3 4 5
bighossJul 27, 2006, 11:58 PM
    IS 4th AVE MOVING FORWARD AT ALL
Page 1 2 3 4 5
BrentDec 30, 2006, 6:50 PM
     Cooking is a lost art....
Page 1 2 3 4 5
Betty ButterfieldDec 31, 2006, 8:16 AM
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened At the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter