Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?......Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

Respond to this messageReturn to Main Index
Original Message
  • Babblers are SERPENT CHARMERS. They speak in tongues.
    • Kenneth Sublett (no login)
      Posted Jan 12, 2004 1:28 PM

The Catholic Encyclopedia under "Candles" denies that she got music from the Bible by confessing that she got it from the pagans:

"We need not shrink from admitting that candles, like incense and lustral water, were commonly employed in pagan worship and in the RITES paid to the DEAD.
      ...But the Church from a very early period took them into her service, just as she adopted many other things indifferent in themselves, which seemed proper to enhance the splendour of religious ceremonial.

..We must not forget that most of these adjuncts to worship, like music, lights, perfumes, ablutions, floral decorations, canopies, fans, screens, bells, vestments, etc.
      ....were not identified with any IDOLATROUS CULT in particular;
      they were common to almost ALL CULTS.
      ......They are, in fact, part of the natural language of mystical expression, and such things belong quite as much to SECULAR ceremonial as they do to religion.

Music and BABBLING was an ENCHANTMENT: the lower classes believed that while sacifices they must ATTRACT the "good gods" and "DRIVE AWAY" the "evil spirits" or demons. As the prayed for KING LIKE THE NATIONS the worship of the Monarchy was the WORSHIP like the nations. The "music" which was never so obscene as to enter into the Holy Places as a type of church of Christ was enchantment or EXORCISM. Job asks:

.."Surely the serpent will bite without enchantment; and a BABBLER is no better. Ec.10:11

The "serpent" was not a snake but a Musical Enchanter. While Eve took him to her breast because he QUESTIONED God's Word, He BIT or STUNG her so that we know that "Cain was of that wicked one." Serpent is:

And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: Ge.3:2

Nachash (h5172) naw-khash'; a prim. root; prop. to hiss, i. e. whisper a (magic) spell; gen. to prognosticate: - * certainly, divine, enchanter, (use) * enchantment, learn by experience, indeed, diligently observe.

Nachash (h5173) nakh'-ash; from 5172; an incantation or augury: - enchantment.

Nechuwshah (h5154) nekh-oo-shaw'; or nechushah nekh-oo-shaw'; fem. of 5153; copper: - brass, steel. Comp. 5175

Enchantment is SPEAKING IN TONGUES

Lachash (h3908) lakh'-ash; from 3907; prop. a whisper, i. e. by impl. (in a good sense) a private prayer, (in a bad one) an incantation; concr. an amulet: - charmed, earring, enchantment, orator, prayer.

Baal (h1167) bah'-al; from 1166; a master; hence a husband, or (fig.) owner (often used with another noun in modifications of this latter sense): - / ARCHER, / BABBLER, / bird, captain, chief man, / confederate, / have to do, / dreamer, those to whom it is due, / furious, those that are given to it, great, / hairy, he that hath it, have, / horseman, husband, lord, man, / married, master, person, / sworn, they of.

BABBLER IS ALSO

Lashown (h3956) law-shone'; or lashon law-shone'; also (in plur.) fem. lashonah lesh-o-naw'; from 3960; the tongue (of man or anmals), used lit. (as the instrument of licking, eating, of speech), and fig. (speech, an ingot, a FORK of FLAME, a cove or water): - / babbler, bay, / evil speaker, language, talker, tongue, wedge

The Judas Bag or Box and the Musical Triumph Over Connection

It is a little-known mystery that the Judas bag (he was a THIEF) was for "carrying the mouthpieces of wind instruments." Judas would be classed along with the clergy who "piped" for Jesus to frighten or panic Him into rising up like a warrior to go into battle against the Romans. Or they would force Him to dance the Dionysos, choral dance which would mark Him as effeminate. Science now knows that music creates the "fight or flight" syndrome and both have a sexual relationship. It didn't work of Jesus.

"But whereunto shall I liken this generation? It is like unto children sitting in the markets, and calling unto their fellows, Matt 11:16
      .."And saying, We have PIPED unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned unto you, and ye have not lamented. Matt 11:17

This Judas bag is from the Greek:

Glosokomon (g1101) gloce-sok'-om-on; from 1100 (speaking in tongues) and the base of 2889; prop. a case to keep mouthpieces of wind-instruments in, i.e. (by extens.) a casket or (spec.) purse: - bag.

It is made up of two words:
      ...1. Glossa (from Strong's g1100) means "speaking in tongues" especially an unacquired one.

...2. Kosmos (g2889) means the "orderly arrangement" or the "adorning" world. this is derived from (g2864) or Komizo which means "TO CARRY OFF."

Kosmos (g2889) kos'-mos; prob. from the base of 2865; orderly arrangement, i.e. decoration; by impl. the world (in a wide or narrow sense, includ. its inhab., lit. or fig. [mor.]): - adorning, world.

Lashown (H3956) law-shone'; also (in plur.) fem. from 3960; the tongue (of man or anmals), used
      ...literally. (as the instrument of licking, eating, of speech), and

...figurative. (speech, an ingot, a fork of flame, a cove or water): - babbler, bay, / evil speaker, language, talker, tongue, wedge

lashan (h3960) law-shan'; a prim. root; prop. to lick; but used only as a denom. from 3956;
      ....to wag the tongue, i. e. to calumniate: - accuse, slander.

spermo-logos I. Picking up seeds. III. as Subst., one who picks up and RETAILS scraps of KNOWLEDGE, an idle babbler, gossip, D. 18.127, Act.Ap.17.18, Ath.8.344c.

lalax a^gos, ho, babbler, croaker: a name of the green frog ( [kerberos] ), and of a bird, Hsch.; cf. babax.

Strange or stammering tongues is much like naba which described the "prophets" who sang with musical instruments and drove themselves into slobering madness to prove that they had contacted a god--

Laeg (h3934) law-ayg'; from 3932; a BUFFON; also a foreigner: - mocker, stammering.

But in mine ADVERSITY they REJOICED, and gathered themselves together: yea, the ABJECTS gathered themselves together AGAINST me, and I knew it not; they did TEAR me, and ceased not: Ps 35:15

With hypocritical mockers in feasts, they gnashed upon me with their teeth. Ps.35:16

lag (h3932) law-ag'; a prim. root; to deride; by impl. (as if IMITATING a foreigner) to speak unintelligibly: - have in derision, laugh (to scorn), mock (on), stammering.

Translating Psalm 41 which promised that JUDAS would not "triumph over" Jesus with instruments and rejoicing:

DSS: Thy members of my Covenant have rebelled
      and have MURMURED round about me;
      They have gone as talebearers
      before the children of mischief
      concerning the MYSTERY which Thou hast hidden in me...

All that hate me WHISPER together against me: against me do they DEVISE my HURT. Ps.41:7

Whisper is like speaking in tongues and is related to Nachash or the serpent in the garden of Eden. Playing a LIFELESS INSTRUMENT or CARNAL WEAPON is an attempt to PANIC or TAME Satan. The king of TYRE was AN AGENT of Lucifer who was in the garden of Eden with wind, string and percussion instruments. As bisexual SHE was the "SINGING AND HARP PLAYING PROSTITUTE." Her goal was commerce: steal your tithes and offerings and then your SOULS.

"The serpent (nachash)-CHARMERS usual instrument is the FLUTE. Those who professed the art of taming serpents were called by the Hebrews menachashim, while the art itself was called lachash , (Jer 8:17; Ecc 10:11)" Smith's Dictionary, Serpent.

Nechosheth (h5178) nekh-o'-sheth; for 5154; copper; hence, something made of that metal, i. e. coin, a FETTER fig. base (as compared with gold or silver): - brasen, brass, chain, copper, fetter (of brass), FILTHINESS, steel.

1. Nachuwsh (h5153) naw-khoosh'; appar. pass. part. of 5172 (perh. in the sense of RINGING,
      ..I. e. BELL-METAL; or from the red color of the
      ...THROAT of a SERPENT [5175, as denom.]
      ....when HISSING); COPPERY, i. e.
      ....Figurative: hard - of brass.

THOUGH I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as SOUNDING BRASS, or a tinkling cymbal (a locust). 1 Cor 13:1

....This "love" love demands that, as Paul told Timothy, that he LABOR as he had, to the point of travail. Then, as a Located Missionary (Rubel Shelly) he could exercise CHARITY. This meant to MINISTER to the destitute in feeding them before they looked for work. It does not mean singing silly MAKING LOVE TO GOD praise songs.

This all came out of Babylon where the MOTHER OF THE GODS stole the power of the ELDERSHIP, MAKING MUSIC and SEXUAL PERVERSION:
      ..."The symbol of Marduk is the pixax (Akkadian, marru), and his emblematic animal is a composite serpent-dragon (with a name derived from the Sumerian mush-hush, "fire-red dragon"). Finegan, Jack, Myth and Mystery, p. 29, Baker

2. Nachuwshah (h5154) nekh-oo-shaw'; or nchushah nekh-oo-shaw'; fem. of 5153; copper: - brass, steel. Comp. 5175

Is 48 makes 5154 and 5155 parallel

3. Nachylah (h5155) nekh-ee-law'; prob. denom. from 2485; a flute: - [plur.] Nehiloth. (Ps 5:1)

..Chalyl (h2485) khaw-leel'; from 2490; a FLUTE (as perforated): - PIPE.

....Chalal (h2490) khaw-lal'; a prim. root [comp. 2470]; prop. to bore, i. e. (by impl.) to wound,
      to dissolve; (bore is to perforate the pipe for melody)
      figurative: to
      1) PROFANE (a person, place or thing), to break (one's word), to begin (as if by an "opening wedge");
      denom.
      2) (from 2485) to play (the flute): - begin (* men began), defile, * break, defile,
      3) eat (as common things), * first, * gather the grape thereof, * take inheritance,
      4) pipe, player on instruments,
      5) pollute, (cast as) profane self,
      6) PROSTITUTE, slay (slain), sorrow, stain, wound.

The PRAISE word is derived from h2490 and means to "make yourselve vile" as did David when he sang, played, danced and stripped off naked so that he would be HELD IN HONOR by them. The praise word, in turn is the SOURCE of the word LUCIFER.

Lachash (h3908) lakh'-ash; from 3907; prop. a whisper, i. e. by impl. (in a good sense) a private prayer, (in a bad one) an incantation; concr. an amulet: - charmed, earring, enchantment, orator, prayer.

SPEAKING IN TONGUES AS "GIBBERISH" IS SATAN WHISPERING IN THEIR EARS AFTER HE HAS USED MUSIC TO DIVE THEM INTO INSANITY. Real speaking in tongues was the 70 minor dialect recognized by the Greeks.

Baal-lashon is lord of The Tongue
      http://www.piney.com/ His221.html
      "Never was Satan's wisdom so craftily used as when he secured universal acceptance of this traditional belief:
      ...for it has succeeded in fixing the attention of mankind on the letter and the means,
      ...and thus blinding the eyes to the solemn fact that
      .....the Fall of man had to do solely with the Word of God,
      ....and is centered in the sin of believing Satan's lie instead of Jehovah's truth."

Take it or leave it, but the "serpent" Satan used in the garden of Eden was a "musician" or a Nachash where Paul equates speaking in tongues (lachash) to playing musical instuments which cannot speak. Of Jesus:

They have overtaken me in a narrow pass (gap) without escape
      And there is no REST for me in my trial.
      ...They SOUND my CENSURE upon a HARP
      ...and their MURMURING and storming upon a ZITHER." Ps.41:11

The TRUMPETS or WIND INSTRUMENTS were also the major WEAPONS to drive the enemy into cowardice. In victory, Messiah would MAKE MUSIC on the harps of God which were his LIPS in offering the fruit of the lips.

A BABBLER gets paid or "worshipped" as he/she mocks Jesus with music to SILENCE His words. Speaking in tongues was a SIGN that the Babylonians were trying to destroy Jerusalem.

Ken
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened At the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
    Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
    10 Not so Godly Elders
    120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
    2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
    2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
    Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
    Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
    page counter