Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?......Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

Respond to this messageReturn to Main Index
Original Message
  • Re: Why?
    • Anonymous (no login)
      Posted May 3, 2008 9:56 PM

Charles,

Thank you for your response. I have been involved with what has happened at several churches, not all are Churches of Christ, and there are some very familiar similarities to what has happened at First Colony Church of Christ. What is happening is a programmed change. There are specific guidelines on how to make changes and when to “back off” the pace of the changes. If you are in the know you will know that specific aspects of the way we do ‘church’ has changed and some changes are still coming and will be rolled out as the congregation can accept the change. When Ronnie started sitting down to do his sermon last year (which is fine), was that due to his health condition or was that because of coaching from an external source? When the children’s classes started having Guitar players sing children’s songs to them while they were in Sunday school and the players quickly exit before the parents picked them up, (Are parents aware what is going on? I wasn’t) was that not a change that the community church has facilitated? If you are interested in what I am suggesting, read the article about what happened to Madison church of Christ. That article was posted in 2002 and the path that man describes is similar to the one First Colony is on.

What I am concerned with is the method and the time line, which suggest an agenda.
      One question: How could 28 elders that grew up in the Church of Christ, several were very conservative, agree on overturning such historically controversial issues? This is where I believe the “darkness” exists. I see the Delphi technique being administered. As warm and friendly as surveys and polls of the congregation seem, they have a purpose. I will cut and paste a definition here: If your not familiar with what it is - it is a manipulative method used by Governments, Organizations and Unions to cause a ‘pre-selected outcome' at a meeting, event, or function. Its usage is also implemented in any on line instrument such as a chat room, forum or newsgroup that has 'Moderators.'
      Here is how the Delphi technique works (and boy its effective). It is based upon the Hegelian Dialectic of creating ones own opposition in order to manipulate that opposition to a unified consensus. One exposing document from the Education Reporter accurately describes it:

In group settings, the Delphi Technique is an unethical method of achieving consensus on controversial topics. It requires well-trained professionals, known as "facilitators" or "change agents," who deliberately escalate tension among group members, pitting one faction against another to make a preordained viewpoint appear "sensible,” while making opposing views appear ridiculous.

I wish I could explain more, but I would like for you, to investigate it for yourself. A group about church growth has a form of the Delphi technique for it’s seminars on how to grow a church, which is not about Acts 2. When you read about this process many unnerving items will become evident, it was defined by the RAND corp. in the 60’s, but the Oracle of Delphi comes from the Greeks.

I guess you know that many subjects in science, Evolution, global warming and others are not based in fact but are determined through consensus surveys from the experts. Majority rule? A majority would not get on the Ark with Noah, A majority would not leave Sodom or Gomorrah, and a majority crucified Jesus. Be careful agreeing with the majority!

The email has been prolific with one more topic that has been stated by an elder, “our church will be more market driven”. Truly that would not trump a Faith driven church. Please once again Google “Market Driven Church”. A minister from a Bible church in Illinois described it best. I believe the minister’s last name is Gilley. I do not know if the elder is researching what he is saying about ‘market driven’ or if it just a buzz word that has no meaning to him.

Darkness! I think there has been some planning since 1999! Planning that has included deception of a lot of people. A lot of people at church are broken hearted and hurting and somehow changing the way we do a service helps! I think the Bible is speaking to First Colony church in Revelation 3:14. You know the riches people on the earth are not the people that have the most, but the people that need the least.

One last thing, I sat in the audience at Rick Atchley’s church for six years. He could inspire people to get out on a Sunday afternoon for weeks and help widows with their needs—and it was not a church program it was people doing what they felt they needed to do. It was not a habitat for humanity, it was people wanting to develop relationships with each other and work for good. I have witnessed his dynamic, change a great church and turn it downward into what it is now!
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened At the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
    Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
    10 Not so Godly Elders
    120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
    2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
    2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
    Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
    Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
    page counter