Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?......Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

Respond to this messageReturn to Main Index
Original Message
  • Correcting Ken again
    • Ray
      Posted May 23, 2008 12:21 PM

First, an accurate comment by Ken when he said, "There is no attempt at good faith debate." Amen, Ken. You have yet to make any attempt at a good faith effort at debating the indisputable fact of God's good work among the good people and Godly leaders at First Colony Church of Christ.

Now for the corections.

Ken said, "I see that the sermons have been BLOCKED." This is UNTRUE. I just went to the website and listend to the May 18th sermon on-line. You are trying and failing again to deceive the body of Christ.

Ken said, "the poster claims that they are godly men led by the Holy Spirit. I deny that because the NAME of the Holy Spirit is "Jesus Christ the righteous."" Again this is a deception, Ken, because you cannot deny the Godly character and Godly spirit of people you have never known. You do not know Ronnie. You do not know the Godly men who are the elders at First Colony. You do not know the Godly Christians who are the staff and other ministers. You do not know the Godly men who are the deacons. You do not know the Godly people who make up the membership at First Colony. You are not part of the body of Christ at First Colony Church of Christ. You are not of the flock of Jesus at First Colony Church of Christ. You do not know the fruit of the Holy Spirit that permeates and flows through First Colony Church of Christ.

You are an outsider.

Come down to First Colony Church of Christ. Sit down and talk with one of the elders. Get to know the body of Christ that meets at First Colony Church of Christ.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.