Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?......Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Index  

Farmers Branch Church of Christ, Dallas,Tx.

October 28 2002 at 6:40 PM
ConcernedMembers  (no login)
from IP address 65.80.189.128

It appears that Farmers Branch Church of Christ has been experimenting with "praise teams "and music in Worship for some two or more years now.

The below document from the Elders of Farmers Branch was distributed to the Churches members and subsequently a copy was sent to Kenneth Subblett for evaluation.

The document is a "white paper" giving the Elders scriptual basis for a new third Worship service on Saturday night featuring with what appears to be full music intrumentation.

Mr. Sublett's review appears below the document link.

As one follows the progression of Churches making the transition several things become obvious;

1. The "third worship service" is always just a ploy to bring the "new experience" into the regular worship service.

2. Once the "icecream" store is opened, it's just a matter of time before one flavor is not enough. Churches bringing in "Praise Teams" should be aware that the next move is a gradual shift toward full musical instrumentation. The Elders uniformly cover their words by saying, "our intent is not to have instruments".
Then, eventially they determine as in the document below that instruments are Ok.

3. Sriptual basis is always referenced to the NIV bible. The reason for this is simple. The NIV and other modern versions have been corrupted to allow these conclusions.
================
A Consideration Of Instrumental Accompaniment In Corporate Worship, from The Elders at Farmers Branch Church of Christ.
http://www.concernedmembers.com/links/instruments.htm

A Review Of This Document By Kenneth Sublett;
http://www.piney.com/Farmers-Branch-Music.html

Links Describing Corruption Of The NIV And Other Modern Versions, That Bring On Apostasy In The Church;
http://www.concernedmembers.com/library.htm#hit

This message has been edited by ConcernedMembers from IP address 65.80.189.128 on Oct 28, 2002 7:59 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Kenneth Sublett
(no login)

Farmers Branch church of christ

October 28 2002, 7:54 PM 

Why is it that probably not one Hired Servant in the "brotherhood" leading THEIR churches into pagan worship have a clue to the sequence of events of the Old Testament?

Especially the doctors of the law missed the point that Israel was not worth rescuing from Egypt but God did it to protect His own Name. Leaving them in Egypt sullied His name because they were worse than the NATIONS. When God brought them out of Egypt He restored the Covenant Made with Abraham. This was a covenant of grace. However, Israel ROSE UP TO PLAY in musical idolatry, worshiping the STARRY HOST. Therefore, God gave them the law and TURNED THEM OVER to the worship they lusted for.

The early and end-time WANDERING STAR and his agents had the number of 666 in the original Chaldee.

When the ELDERS fired God and demanded a king, God warned them but hand picked kings "in His anger" to lead the nation into captivity and death.

The Jerusalem Temple was quite identical to most temples and had many of the features of the Tower of Babylon because THAT was where God had sentenced them to go. Solomon sold cities to Tyre representing Lucifer, the harp-playing prostitute in the garden of Eden and the "musicans" were the slave drivers to force slave labor (even Hebrews) to build a temple to store all of the gold to be looted withing 5 years of Solomon's death and which led to CIVIL WAR. As fulfillment, churches which build their church on the foundation of MUSICIANS and THEATRICAL PREACHERS always lead to CIVIL WAR.

However, neither the Jewish instrumentalists not called musicians but EXCELLERS or SLAVE DRIVERS and their SERVICE not worship but HARD BONDAGE, nor the vilest of pagan temple-states ever went into the Holy Place which was a carnal type of the spiritual church or Body of Christ.

The NOISE MAKERS served out in the court helping to slaughter and burn animals. Their SERVICE was a prophetic type of their future SLAUGHTER of Jesus prophesied to be with musical mocking. Their judgmental work ceased absolutely.

Therefore, neither in type nor in its spiritual fulfilment did any "musician" dare to go into the Holy Place typical of the synagogue and church.

Therefore, end-time musicians who claim to LEAD YOU INTO THE PRESENCE OF GOD or aid your WORSHIP are TERMINAL because they are more arrogant than the worst of pagan temple musicians.

As the Jerusalem temple was a LIKE THE NATIONS TEMPLE as civil and military capital, the end-time IMITATION of Levitical musicians is like the nations where NATIONS meant the Babylon- influenced nations to be fulfilled by the Babylon Whore of Revelation 18. Here is a link to show that the temple was like the nations because that is what the ELDERS demanded:

http://www.piney.com/Temple-like-Nations.html

See a drawing of the temple as carnal type and the church of Christ as spiritual anti type to see that when the MUSICIANS enter into the Holy Place and claim to MEDIATE and lead you into the MOST HOLY PLACE they have fulfilled prophecy and, I fear, are beyond redemption because they are beyond repentance:

http://www.piney.com/Temple-Body.html

At least, you don't have to be the BLIND being led into the ditch of vile paganism showing contempt for Christ and for His Word. This means that you MUST NOT finance this horror. Never believe the lie they used to FINANCE their temples that you OWE them through a LAW OF GIVING and increasingly the TITHE. IT IS ALL A BIG LIE TO BRING YOU INTO BONDAGE AND SILENCE THE WORDS OF CHRIST.

Kenneth Sublett

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Farmers Branch Church of Christ, Dallas,Tx.

October 28 2002, 7:55 PM 

If you're not a member of Farmer's Branch, it isn't your business. The attitudes of messages displayed in this forum are shameful. You call yourselves Christians? You mock the holy name of Christ with your ugliness.

Respond to this message   
Gino
(no login)

Listen to Gods word, You cant improve on it!

September 29 2003, 3:21 AM 

This is from a grounded member in a small congregation in Northern California. Make all the excuces you want to hold up your own doctrine about your doings, God knows if you are rightly dividing his word, or adding to it to please yourselves. Read the book of Amos and find out how God really felt about David implementing music into their worship to God. I wont tell you what the Lords response is so read it for yourself. Gods word, both in Old Testament and New cannot be improved on. Be careful brethren, we love you and do not want to see Satan deceive your minds through the teachings of men. It is really simple. Sing with your hearts and voices as a whole church, as God commanded, Prey, Observe the Lords Supper every first day of each week as taught to us by example of the 1st century Church Christ established, Give back as each of you have prospered every first day of the week according to scripture, and teach the Lords doctrine only! For there are times in which they will not endure sound doctrine, (you know the verse), and "every plant that My heavenly Father hath not planted shall be rooted up!
Stick only to the Bible, for God is not the author of confusion, and ultimately we all have to answer for our own lives on the level playing ground of death with nothing but the words of our Heavenly Father to judge us all by. Please, dont ere any further, align the church to Gods word or it won't be seen by God as His Sons Bride, spotless. Open your heart to let Gods word be enough! The Lord adds to His Church, not us. We are merely told to evangelize the gospel and to live as Christ. In christian love, Gino

Respond to this message   
Kevin Hamm
(no login)

Re: Anonymous post

October 28 2002, 7:56 PM 

Where is that attitude of unity?

Mat 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

Prayerfully Onward,

Kevin

Respond to this message   
Allan Javellana
(no login)

Re: Re: Farmers Branch Church of Christ, Dallas,Tx.

October 28 2002, 7:57 PM 

It's a shame that you are so ashamed of your faith that you would fail to post your name/email address.

If you're so positive of what you believe, be brave and post your name. Then, if your congregation was erroneously placed on this website, then other members should also post on it to prove or disprove the allegations.

One question that has plagued me since Sept. 11, 2000 --- are we who claim to be Christians so firm in our faith and belief that we would die for what we believed in??

Respond to this message   
Kenneth Redmond
(no login)

Re: Re: Farmers Branch Church of Christ, Dallas,Tx.

March 17 2010, 7:46 PM 

Romans 12.1 Living Sacrifice, Check it out

Respond to this message   
Kenneth Sublett
(no login)

Farmer's Branch

October 28 2002, 7:58 PM 

In reviewing the 'white paper' sent from Farmer's Branch church of Christ, I separated out the appeal to several Hebrew MUSICAL words.

We pointed out in review that these words ALL relate to Satan, stealing one's inheritance and male and female prostitution.

These were the performing artists such as Jubal in the Bible and other characters perverted by Satan to use musical and theatrical performance to SEDUCE the holy people away from the Living Word of God. Once seduced into the valley of the Cainites (Jerusalem, Sodom, Egypt, the Assyrians, Babylon) they had FALLEN and would never get up. Why was this? it was because the MUSIC was both a cause and a MARK that people had cut themselves free of God and His word.

In the article on NAGAN and some other proof text words for playing instruments at:

http://www.piney.com/Farmers-Branch-Nagan.html

We have added a rough comparison of Isaiah 47 and Revelation 18. The TYPE shows that God POLLUTED the people and drove them into captivity with the use of musical instruments where Halal means to "play the flute, pollute, prostitute or take away one's inheritance."

In Revelation 18 the end- time Babylon Harlot worship exactly fulfills Isaiah 47 where the sodomites polluted or took away the WORD of God. The king/queen of Tyre as LUCIFER or musical enchanter in the garden of Eden and the king/queen of Babylon went into SHEOL with her musicians and instruments

The end time "harp-playing prostitute" will again be polluted and driven back underground with her musicians so that there can again be peace on earth from those who perverted the Word to Sow Discord among brethren.

We have collected some other passages to PROVE that singers and musicians in a religious sense were traders or polluters because minstrels were Sodomites. The singing girls in the actual temple in Jerusalem are defined by both singing an playing as prostitutes who went along with the Sodomites polluting the temple.

http://www.piney.com/Temple-like-Nations.html

We don't know any PERFORMING ARTISTS replacing Lord Jesus in the Holy Place. However, the 100% Biblical and historical evidence makes it utterly impossible for spiritual people to even think about bringing them into the Holy Place to represent what a Christian should look like and how they should "look at me and do what I do" in worship.

Kenneth Sublett

Respond to this message   
Sam Middlebrook
(no login)

Wise up

October 31 2002, 11:06 AM 

I am a concerned memeber. I am concerned not for the actions of churches who are effectively reaching their community, but I am concerned about the thoughts and opinions expressed in this page. The very idea that there are Christians who spend more time researching petty arguments than they do giving their witness to people who don't know about Jesus Christ saddens me a great deal.

Ask yourself two questions...

What am I doing in my daily life that is allowing people who don't know about the salvation offered through Jesus Christ to know what God is offering them?

What is my church doing that is EFFECTIVELY reaching the surrounding community for Christ?

The Apostle Paul tells us that people will know of our faith not because of our correct doctine, not because of all of our right answers, not becauzse of our arguments with other churches, but because of our love.

Wise up.

Respond to this message   
James Kisner
(no login)

Re: Wise up

October 31 2002, 1:10 PM 

Excellent response, brother. Praise the Lord for some who see what wearing the name of Jesus is really about!

Respond to this message   
Megan Hill
(no login)

Wise Up by Sam Middlebrook

October 31 2002, 1:45 PM 

Best post I have seen on this entire site. Concise, truthful, to the point and makes a point! Thank you, sir. You do get what being a Christian is about.

Respond to this message   
John Stinson
(no login)

Re: Wise Up by Sam Middlebrook

June 18 2003, 2:41 PM 

I couldn't agree more. Amen! I am not sure why I have spent the past 2 hours reading these posts. It is akin to watching a bad television show; I just keep hoping to find some redeeming quality. Thank you for your post.

Respond to this message   
Kevin Hamm
(Login KevinHamm)
ConcernedMembersHillcrest

RE: Wise Up

November 2 2002, 1:44 AM 

Sam,

You would do well to take your own advice.

God commanded us to:

1 Thes 5:21 "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good."

1 John 4:1 "believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world."

Matthew 7:15 "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves."

Matthew 24:4 "Take heed that no man deceive you."

Acts 17:11 "search the scriptures daily, whether those things were so"

Phil 1:10 "approve things that are excellent"

2 Tim 2:15-16 "rightly dividing the word of truth. But shun profane and vain babblings"

Jude 3 "earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints"

2 Tim 4:2-3 "Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."

We are:

Eph 5:10 "proving what is acceptable unto the Lord"

We know that:

1 Cor 2:15 "he that is spiritual judgeth all things"

People will not know Christ by us singing Barney songs ("I love you, you love me"), but by teaching the Word (which your post was evidently lacking).

So, Sam, wise up and start doing what God has commanded you to do.

Prayerfully Onward,

Kevin

Respond to this message   
PreacherMan
(no login)

Re: Wise Up

November 5 2002, 11:35 AM 

Thanks you for your insightful, right-on-target post. This "Concerned Members" web site represents the last gasp of the ultra-conservatives in the Churches of Christ.

Thankfully, they will soon be an irrelevant part of our history.

Onward and Upward.

Respond to this message   
Kenneth Sublett
(no login)

Wise up and "honest" up

November 5 2002, 4:54 PM 

No. Nothing could cause the PENDULUM to swing to the RIGHT extreme with greater force than the LIBERAL who believes that not lying about the Bible on things like pagan music is evil. The swing is going and we will have to await the firing of INFILTRATING AND DIVERTING musical "preachers" and the restoration of both RIGHT and LEFT to the middle which makes church A SCHOOL OF CHRIST and doesn't try to get into my mind or spirit and LEAD me into worship. Here is the way it is prophesied of those who PROMISE LIBERTY in exchange for an unlawful salary:

"The VILE person shall be no more called liberal, nor the churl (withholding) said to be bountiful (freedom). Isaiah 32:5

----"The vile person- nabal, the pampered, fattened, brainless fellow, who eats to live, and lives to eat; who will scarcely part with any thing, and that which he does give he gives with an evil eye and a grudging heart. Adam Clark

For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart will work iniquity, to practise hypocrisy, and to utter error against the Lord,
--to make empty the soul of the hungry,
-----and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail. Isaiah 32:6

Starving people with music is also the theme of Amos 5, 6, 8 and Isaiah 5.

--And the Lord said unto me, Take unto thee yet the instruments of a foolish (vile) shepherd. Zech 11:15

-----Instruments (h3627) instrument, jewel, psaltery, sack, stuff, thing, tool, vessel, ware, weapon, / whatsoever.

For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still:
--but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces. Zech 11:16

He is taking a JOB where no job exists and using MUSIC to tear off the fat or TITHE of your hard earned money. Why gloat that one is being stripped of their fat and exult in being MIND CONTROLLED? Because the Vile person pretends to be a LIBERAL but he is just a CHURL and people love to have it so.

Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened. Zech 11:17

I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. John 10:11

But he that is an hireling (wage worker), and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep. John 10:12

The Vile person is empty like the familiar spirit or a harp:

Vile is: Nabal (h5036) naw-bawl'; from 5034; stupid; wicked (espec. impious): - fool (-ish, -ish man, -ish woman), vile person.

Nebel (h5035) neh'-bel; from 5034; a skin- bag for liquids (from collapsing when empty); hence a vase (as similar in shape when full); also a lyre (as having a body of like form): - bottle, pitcher, psaltery, vessel, viol

"they employed on their light, enervating unmeaning music, and if they were in earnest enough, justified their inventions by the example of David... The word can mean no other than devise. He introduced into the Temple-service the use of the stringed instruments, the kinnor, (the lyre) and the nebel (the harp) in addition to the cymbals.

Whence these, in contrast to the trumpets, are called the instruments of David." (Barnes, Albert, Amos, p. 308

-----Improvizing: "It is commonly used with abstract nouns as, devices, evil, vanity; but always in the meaning of 'devising,' 'inventing.'... It is used also of war-like machines." (Barnes, Albert, Amos, p. 308)\

The evidence is 100% that music is used by Satan to STEAL the Word of God and divert His worship to the team: it began in heaven, the garden of Eden and will be the MARK of the end time Babylon Whore who uses music and musicians (Rev. 18).

Don't let the preacher men steal your "fat" as Paul warned you and history repudiates them and spits them out of its mouth. You pro-musical "guys" are having a good effect on once instrumental groups.

VILE defines all SINGING and INSTRUMENTAL terms in the Bible. Singers and players were prostitutes or Sodomites in Jerusalem. The Levitical singers were performing the TYPE of mocking Jesus by the homosexual priesthood as they SLAUGHTERED Him: but the vile could never enter into the Holy Place or church of Christ.

So, don't blame the Annymouses for hiding in the closet. Liberal Christians are LIBERAL with MY property but they GIVE nothing. They MOCK the word liberal.

Ken Sublett

Respond to this message   
Kenneth Sublett
(no login)

Wised up!

November 5 2002, 8:43 PM 

Sam: The Apostle Paul tells us that people will know of our faith not because of our correct doctine, not because of all of our right answers, not becauzse of our arguments with other churches, but because of our love.

Ken: No, Sam, that is a lie. You have been listening to preachers riding tandem on the back of widows too long. Wise up and SEND THEM OUT. A "located evangelists" is like a located traveling salesman. I don't remember ever learning ANYTHING from a preacher.

Jesus said that if you LOVE ME you will keep MY commandments. People who don't sing and clap LOVE MORE than anyone who would clap--meaning to drive a tent peg into a head--in the face of Lord Jesus Christ when HE is trying to be our ONE AND ONLY Teacher and Preacher through His Word.

John Calvin asked: "Why should the plouging oxen starve and the lazy asses be fed." Paul would say that it was a DIRECT COMMAND and his APPROVED PATTERN that "if he will not work neither let him eat."

Now, the method of Jesus was that you made converts by sending evangelists OUT. Church is not about evangelism: it like the synagogue is A SCHOOL OF THE BIBLE. Even the Lord's Supper is a preaching or showing forth of the death of Christ. If you sing and clap the watching world will think that you are queer.

The Levites were NOT musicians. They made a great, crashing NOISE while the TYPE of Lord Jesus Christ was being slaughtered and burned. No Jewish singer or musician and not even the vilest pagan temples were so vile that they allowed them into the holy places. The Holy Place was a type of the church of Christ: all singers and musicians who claim to lead you into the presence of God have blasphemed and if you clap you blaspheme.

The singers and players around the temple area were PROSTITUTES and SODOMITES. This is verified by the meaning of all SINGING AND PLAYING words which relate to the minstrel or prostitutes. Remember that Jesus put the musical minstrels out "more or less violently"?

Paul authorized NO local preachers: the elders have one direct command which is "to teach that WHICH HAS BEEN WRITTEN and refute those who oppose it." The deacons were younger TEACHERS able to go out from the local flock.

No, Sam, you fib about Paul who set the pattern of a suffering servant for evangelists and the people's minds which have been dissociated with music clap their little hands. No. Sam. We are waiting for your proof text which the clappers despise.

The WHITE PAPER was filled with BLACK LIES: every proof text for music as worship perverted the Scripture and it is credit to the discorders that YOU GUYS couldn't tell the difference. Why do you applaud so loudly for your lack of the Word and therefore the Spirit of Christ? Huh? I'll tell you what Paul did say of the Corinthians: "Fools love to be fooled." kno dat?

Ken Sublett

Respond to this message   
Linda
(no login)

Woe to you scribes and pharisees!

August 24 2003, 9:48 PM 

I just can not believe what I am reading on this website! Have none of you learned anything from the way Jesus responded to the Pharisees in His day? I wonder what He would say in response to all of the things that you post on this website and the arrogant tone of your words? Stirring up trouble is nothing new, it preceded the crucifixion.

Respond to this message   
Brant Stubblefield
(no login)

YOUR IGNORANCE SHOWS !!

December 19 2004, 10:23 PM 

Has anyone ever noticed that "liberals" can holler and scream, kick and figt, murmur and complain about us "old foggys", "commandment keepers", "five- steppers", etc, but when we "blow the whistle" on their false doctrine, they want to start talking love. Mr. Saddlebrook, you would condemn the same apostle you like to quote all the time, and your ignorance of the Bible shows. The ONLY way you can be saved is to continue in THE DOCTRINE !!!! A good friend of mine has an excellent quote..."You haven't been loved ...until you've been loved by a liberal." Friends, dont let there talk about love confuse you, just place them in a room with conservative Bible-believing members of the true church of Christ, and they willfight mean and dirty !! These change agents are sneaky liars that have overtaken many congregations, and I for one am not afraid to speak out against them. If you liberals are soooooo loving, why do you all create nasty little remarks and names for the conservative members of the church? Where I attend and preach we are a growing, young congregation of faithful Christians, who love the commandments of or Lord, and while we do not claim to be perfect, we do walk in the light, and submit to His will. We have patience with the weak, ,and encourage the erring, and teach the lost. But if you come to Lindsay, Ok as a change agent, you will find yourself being "MARKED AND AVOIDED" (Romans 16:17) if you do not repent, after you are warned by the elders !!!

STAND UP FOR JESUS !!!!
Brant Stubblefield
preacher for the church of Christ in LIndsay, Ok

Respond to this message   
Kenneth Sublett
(no login)

Farmer's Branch: Experimenting

November 1 2002, 10:01 PM 

Farmer's Branch Church of Christ:

--- "The leadership believes it is time to launch a third worship assembly for the sake of making a proactive effort to make MORE SPACE for more people to "park" - 'outside' and 'inside' FBCC.

------"It also believes this third service would be an appropriate time to explore and EXPERIMET more thoroughly in regard to instrumental accompaniment in a worship assembly.

We can tell you: flat out, instrumental music will attract those who are attracted to MUSIC but those with minimal Biblical literacy will not be attracted. Lord Jesus Christ is the ONLY ATTRACTION for a FAITHFUL church of Christ where HE is the only TEACHER and HIS words or "that which is written" are the only songs. Anything else is GOING BEYOND, and is NOT Christianity.

The Words of Christ are self-validating because according to Jeus they are Spirit and Life. Paul's ONLY WORSHIP word means to "give heed" to Jesus Christ by GIVING HEED to His Words and remembering His DEATH. Peter said that when you give heed to the WORD the DAY STAR rises in our heart. At the same time, the false redemeer "day star", Lucifer, is the "harp-playing prostitute" and seduces you away from the word.

When you IMPROVIZE or EXPERIMENT you fall sucker to SATAN'S fatal flaw which made him a FALLEN ANGEL or wandering STAR. He, too, came to earth with MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS even in the garden of Eden and "experimented" with Eve.

The JUBAL FAMILY experimented with instrumental music (without authority according to the Bible).

Right off the ark they EXPERIMENTED at the Tower of Babel.

At MOUNT SINAI they EXPERIMENTED with Satan worship held in the NAME of Jehovah: He was not flattered.

Amos speaks of those who IMPROVIZED as DAVID improvized.

All failures under the influence of Satan are because people were LIFTED UP WITH PRIDE and thought that they could IMPROVIZE and be "a better- than Jesus."

This is a fatal flaw and in the Bible it is BEYOND REDEMPTION. Paul in Hebrews 6 speaks of those who have TASTED the Word, and then EXPERIMENT, as having committed the unforgivable sin.

Take a look at some EXPERIMENTING as fatal flaws in the Bible

http://www.piney.com/Farmers-Branch-Experiment.html

100% of the Biblical and historical evidence associates "music" with idolatry.

Sure, if you believe God then the MAJORITY will try to silence the word of God and "deadening music" is the MARK God defined at Mount Sinai where Saturn (666) was the primary star of Israel.

Kenneth Sublett

Respond to this message   
Kenneth Sublett
(no login)

Farmers Branch Church

December 18 2002, 3:02 PM 

Let me begin with telling you one of the names of Satan: it is SATURN. In the Chaldee his number is 666.

When Israel repudiated God's Covenant of Grace, just as He expected that they would, by rising up to play in musical idolatry it was the worship of the STARRY HOSTS including Saturn who is primarily Chiun in Amos' repudiation of music but is also Molech.

God gave them the LAW as punishment and TURNED THEM OVER to worship that which they LUSTED FOR. This was the worship of Saturn and other planets along with the SUN and moon. Their worship, government, temple and most rituals were BABYLONIAN or "like the nations" as God gave them kings to lead them into captivity and death.

The Sabbath was NEVER a day of worship but of REST. By restricting the activities of the Jews God used FORCE to keep a few away from sabbath WORSHIP which had it origin (like the tithe) in Babylon. Solomon actually built temples for them.

Christmas rituals and Candle Light Services are the direct worship of these pagan idols including Lucifer (ZOE) who is the "light giver" of the knowledge of good and evil even in the garden of Eden. That is what Paul meant when he absolutely restricted non-sedentary roles for women in worship. They or the effete counterpart will always (because they did always) turn the church to lights (fire worship) and music (given by Lucifer to steal worship from God.)

A horrified lady watched Cosmic Christmas and verified what I had been reporting about it. Along with Rubel Shelly's "baptizing Santa" and the S.U.N. god to think of the S.O.N. god, Max rebottles the ancient Gnostic views about Christ and Christmas taught by the Orphites (serpent worshipers) and Cainites (Judas worshipers).

I have posted the Shamash or S.U.N. worship of Cosmic Christmas here to show you where this stuff was hatched:

http://www.piney.com/Shamash.html

I have also posted the Madison's new worship leaders comments on CANDLE LIGHT MASS (Christ MASS) to show that this is all the worship of Molech whose "candle" was lit by infants along with the "fingers of unborn babies" which made VERY POWERFUL candles.

http://www.piney.com/MuCandles.html

John Mark Hicks a pal of Rubel Shelly and Max Lucado warn that their INCARNATION views may deny that Christ came fully in the flesh. We believe that Cosmic Christmas proves it. If so this would be identical to the meaning of Anti-Christ.

Any Christmas ritual worshiping an infant is identical to Babylonian MOTHER GODDESS WORSHIP. All Christmas or candle light (fire or serpent worship) is derived from Catholic MOTHER OF GOD worship which demands an "eternal child" which Catholics confess to having borrowed from paganism to ATTRACT the pagans.

Not so new or innovative, if you ask me. But it is the prophesied end-time Babylonian worship FULL BLOWN.

Kenneth Sublett

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened At the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter