Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?......Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Index  
Philip
(no login)

You need to learn

May 3 2010, 11:30 AM 

You need to learn what this means, I desire mercy not sacrifice. Go and learn ken.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

Yes, Stop the Sacrifices and Sacrificial exorcism music.

May 4 2010, 4:49 PM 

Yes, that's what Christ in the prophets said about those who were cursed and abandoned to the sacrificial system BECAUSE of musical idolatry.

People BOASTING that this is their patternism for deliberately sowing discord without punishment because A SPIRIT spoke to them with audible voices or gave them a VISION, are clearly deluded as punishment and the LYING WONDERS which identifies all of the performing arts CLAIMING to be worshiping God are the MARKS.

Hos. 6:5 Therefore have I hewed them by the prophets;
......I have slain them by the words of my mouth:
......and thy judgments are as the light that goeth forth.
......Hos. 6:6 For I desired mercy, and NOT sacrifice;
......and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

Rick Atchley imitated by the New Winskinners spreading hate just because people won't let them sing, clap and play mocking music their congregation, INSISTS that a spirit told him that based on Hezekiah's Burning of the Goats (cappellas) with the warriors musical noises that he must impose INSTRUMENTAL PRAISE and they had not be disobedient OR question the leadership.

Jay Guin ridicules the sacrificial altar as the BEHOLD THE PATTERN people use and insists that the people on the east bank made COPIES of the altar: the fact is that Israel worried that they make BURNT OFFERINGS instead of PEACE offerings to keep up the treaty of peace.

http://www.piney.com/Jay.Guin.Wineskins.Patternism.html

So, Grace (Christ) teaches us NOT to do these things: if people who are Bible illiterate teach people to DISOBEY God then the role of the elders in Titus 1 demands that they be CAST OUT as Jesus cast out the musical minstrels "like dung."

http://www.piney.com/Titus.1.Ordain.Elders.html

CHRIST IN ALL OF THE PROPHETS CONDEMNS WITHOUT REDEMPTION PEOPLE WHO ENSLAVE OTHERS

Jer. 7:21 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel;
......Put your burnt offerings unto your sacrifices, and eat flesh.
Jer. 7:22 For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt,
......concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices:

Jer. 7:23 But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God,
......and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.

BUT, THEY NEVER LISTENED TO THE PROPHETS WHO EXTENDED NO GRACE TO THE CIVIL-MILITARY--CLERY

Here, is what is happening when you hear the MUSICAL SOUNDS.

Hos 8:1 Set the trumpet to thy mouth.
......He shall come as an eagle against the house of the LORD,
......because they have transgressed my covenant,
......and trespassed against my law.
Hos 8:2 Israel shall cry unto me, My God, we know thee.
Hos 8:3 Israel hath cast off the thing that is good: the enemy shall pursue him.
Hos 8:4 They have set up kings, but not by me:
......they have made princes, and I knew it not:

......of their silver and their gold have they made them idols,
......that they may be cut off.

Hos 8:13 They sacrifice flesh for the sacrifices of mine offerings, and eat it;
......but the LORD accepteth them not;
......now will he remember their iniquity,
......and visit their sins: they shall return to Egypt.

The church PERISHES for lack of knowledge: I doubt that there are 5 preachers who do NOT think that God commanded animal sacrifices and INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC as the OLD LAW of worship. Then NEED to be cast out and the church will never suffer because it can then obey the DIRECT PATTERNISM begun in the wilderness.

Acts 15:21 For Moses of old time hath in every city
......them that preach him,
......being read in the synagogues every sabbath day.

What could be more merciful than the effeminate "praise singing" just stop. Praise singing is one of the world's oldest legalistic patternism: People actually believe that they can AID God in carrying out His work so that HE doesn't fail without them.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

The mark of the BEAST: a new style of song or drama

May 9 2010, 10:01 PM 

One major definition of BEAST is "a new style of song or drama." The word beast is not an animal but points to the HUNTING AFTER male youths even attributed to Nimrod. Another sign of the MARK is the one Zeus left on the rear of Ganymede. Those proof texts the instrumentalists use points to males plucking the harp and declaring that--as dogs--they only bit their friends.

PAUL REPEATS THE WARNING OF JESUS

Eph 2:1 AND you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
Eph 2:2 Wherein in time past YE walked
according to the course of this world,

according to the prince of the power of the air,
the SPIRIT that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

They shout from the pulpits that they are not bound by the commands of Father or Son because A spirit tells them that all of the CONDEMNATION of hypocritic arts and crafts is NOW God's Direct Command. And you go to Tulsa and believe. You know, a lying wonder defines all of the things you love when you see the Great Demonstration calculated to joke while they steal your souls.

WORKS: the ONLY word for LEGALISM in the Greek literature is the MUSICAL teaching of the Laws of Apollo (Abaddon, Apollyon).

Nomos I. anything assigned, a usage, custom, law, ordinance,
II. a musical mode or strain, Aesch., Plat., etc.; nomoi kithardikoi.
2. a song sung in honour of some god, Hdt.; nomoi polemikoi war- tunes

The NOMOS of Athens was SOPHIA-ZOE which is opposed to the JEHOVAH-LOGOS.
The NOMOS of Sophia-Zoe encouraged love for young boys: maybe that is why all of the PROOFT texts for the plucking word points to older males collecting young males who were the youth ministers or priests of Cyble Paul warned about hoping they would let the knife slip.

[linked image]

Why do you suppose that people on the unlawful dole (more than teaching that which has been taught) get so nasty when they cannot find a jot or tittle to support them AFTER they have decided that they operate on the LAW OF SILENCE which means MAKE NOISE they think is music.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

A Plague-Stopping EXORCISM/holocause: Just the PATTERNISM for you?

May 10 2010, 8:57 PM 

"Hezekiah then stationed the Levites in the house of the LORD with cymbals, with harps and with lyres, according to the command of David and of Gad the king's seer, and of Nathan the prophet; for the command was from the LORD through His prophets." (2 Chronicles 29:25)

Hezekiah was a KING and the Levites were under the KING and the COMMANDERS OF THE ARMY.'"

The Levites were an old Infant Burning Cult from Egypt and their father in Isaiah 49 commanded you NOT to attend the "assemblies of the tribe of Levi."

Christ in the prophets DENY that animal sacrifices were commanded by God: they were IMPOSED because of musical idolatry which is perfectly clear to any reader of the context.

The 'congregation' is DEFINED as the Civil-Military-Priestly cult and they had been ABANDONED to worship the starry host ONLY within the walls of Jerusalem. The people were OUSTED by the loud sounds NEVER called music by God Who abandoned them.

The godly congregation was to attend Holy Convocation even as the church of Christ in the wilderness.
They were commanded to REST on the sabbath and not WORSHIP. They were restricted to their area and READ and REHEARSED the word of God. The church or synagogue is a SCHOOL OF THE BIBLE.

The CHURCH was commanded NOT to tolerate "vocal or instrumental rejoicing." That never changed by assuming any Bible authority before the Disciples in 1878 where they dredged up the PSALLO word which speaks of BOWS AND LYRES to shoot arrows or shoot "love arrows" into your friend.

If you read 2 Chronicles 29 you will read CLEARLY

1. The Levites were command to stand IN RANKS with their instruments. They were not commanded to PLAY.
"Hezekiah then STATIONED the Levites in the house of the LORD with cymbals, with harps and with lyres, according to the command of David and of Gad the king's seer, and of Nathan the prophet; for the command was from the LORD through His prophets." (2 Chronicles 29:25)PLAGUE STOPPING EXORCISM. NOT a congregational assembly.

2Chr. 29:26 And the Levites stood with the instruments of David,
and the priests with the trumpets. [Commanded by Moses A prophet]

CONDUCTING THE HOLOCAUST PROVES THAT DAVID COMMANDED THE INSTRUMENTS

2Chr. 29:27 And Hezekiah commanded
to offer the burnt offering upon the altar.
And when the burnt offering began,
....the song of the LORD began also with the TRUMPETS
....and with the INSTRUMENTS ORDAINED by David king of Israel.

http://www.piney.com/2.Chronicles.29.html

Burning GOATS is not called a Congregational worship: God calls it PROFANING THE SABBATH which word translates blow the flute, steal another's inheritance, pollute or prostitute: it also defines "Lucifer cast as profane out of heaven."

No psalms were ever sung in congregational worship services with or without instruments.

Strong delusions prevents people FROM being able to read the Text: the MARK of Lying Wonders is singing and playing or performing as a speaker or actor: Jesus called the speakers, singers and instrument players in Ezekiel 33 HYPOCRITES.

There is NO congregational worship services in the Old Testament: the Godly people attended synagogue as a SCHOOL OF THE WORD. The Campbells being Bible readerd defined:

Church is A School of Christ
Worship is Reading and Musing the Word.

Music in fact means "to make the lambs dumb before the slaughter" and I say that both the WOLVES (boy lovers) and the Lambs are equally unable to read the text.

Respond to this message   
INMATE
(no login)

IMMEDIATE ACTION NEEDED

August 17 2010, 5:58 PM 

Ah, Phil Wilson, so you come here once or twice a day. I do hope you learn something but I must confess that I am skeptical. I have visited your liberal Otter Creek blogs a few times, and have even posted to a couple of them. I visited Otter Creek a long time ago and it was not like it is now. A shame that it as digressed to the present degree.

"Help" you need to leave that place immediately; find a sound congregation and go forward and repent; mark that place, and never have anything to do with it again. Guard your soul better.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 15 6 7 8 9 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened At the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter