Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?......Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Index  
Rancher
(no login)

Hypocrites

June 8 2008, 9:22 AM 

I am a member of First Colony. This is an incredibly loving and Christ serving church. Ronnie Norman is an amazing preacher, teacher and leader. What I am reading concerning my church and my preacher gives me the chills. It is closed minded, hypocritical people like you that have given the Church of Christ such a bad name. The Church of Christ is a relatively new denomination as compared to others. Who do you think you are that you can make such judgemental statements. Come meet Ronnie. Get to know this gentle man who has lead so many to Christ and to service in Christ's name. Jesus wants all of us to believe in Him and to spread his gospel. Whether or not we have musical instruments isn't going to condemn or save us. Our choosing Christ is what saves us. We need to tear down the walls between denominations and get to the bottom line. Belief in Jesus Christ!

The number of people that have been saved through this church and through the missionaries that it has supported and the number of churches they have started speaks for itself. Look at the darkness that is in you for your critical outlook on those that are actuallly doing what the Lord directed us to do. Matthew 28:18-20. May God bless you and forgive you.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

Jesus defined hypocrites as speakers and musicians.

June 8 2008, 4:19 PM 

For your information the Church of Christ has existed under that name in every period of Church history. It was the Church of Christ much later called catholic who "added music because it was common to all pagan cults." However, none was so vile as to use the organ to accompany singing which was quickly taken over by clergy precenters or a "worship team" which is called "the oldesty heresy largely pervading the church." The fact that from Genesis to Revelation and by all historic scholars music is considered Satanic because it silences the voice and direct commands of Jesus, proves that those now adding instruments are THE EXCEPTION to the rule. Adding music proves that people do not know that Jesus continued the "church in the wilderness" as synagogue or school of the Bible: it excluded both vocal and instrumental "rejoicing."

ALL assemblies of the common people was ONLY for instruction and you don't MAKE MUSIC and BREAK DOWN WALLS when as the Spirit OF Christ the synagogue was to QUARANTINE the assembly FROM the pagan, musical rituals from Babylon.

Miqra (h4744) mik-raw'; from 7121; something called out, i. e. a public meeting (the act, the persons, or the place); also a rehearsal: - assembly, calling, convocation, reading.

So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading. Ne.8:8

And the Lord will create upon every dwelling place of mount Zion, and upon her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night: for upon all the glory shall be a defence. Is.4:5

Here is what is outlawed because all such sounds create PANIC:

Ruwa (h7321) roo-ah'; a prim. root; to mar (espec. by breaking); fig. to split the ears (with sound), i. e. shout for alarm or joy: - blow an alarm, cry (alarm, aloud, out), destroy, make a joyful noise, smart, shout (for joy), sound an alarm, triumph.

The synangogue which existed as the Church of Christ even in the wilderness since it was established by the Spirit of Christ never had "a praise service." Just direct command and common sense when the ONLY rationale is to teach.

Now, Ronnie Norman has spent two decades collecting a church under the name of the Church of Christ. By claiming to be consistent with that "restoration" and consistent with direct commands by Paul and hsitoric practices they defined CHURCH as "a school of Christ" and WORSHIP as "reading and musing the Word of God."

In Romans that direct command is to speak THAT WHICH IS WRITTEN. Where they were afflicted with singing (a sorcery word) Paul commanded that they use one mind and one mouth and use "that which is written" to teach, glorify God who wrote it, comfort with scripture and KEEP THE UNITY. Where they were afflicted with "prophesiers" which defines singing and playing instruments to bring on "excitement" Peter commanded that they use THE PROPHETS until "the day star arises in their heart."

Denominations including the Christian church BUILT the wall by adding instruments (legal machines) and those who REFUSED to ADD that which they had never used for 1850 years did not change. That was based on the universal documentary evidence that MUSIC is actually the MARK of someone trying to silence the Word of God. Isaiah 5 isa good example of people who turned their religious meetings FROM the Word to "wine, women and music" they INVITED God to BREAK DOWN THE WALLS and the massses who swarmed in are called the BEAST. They will repay--have repayed--your wanting to tear down what God built by, as in Isaiah 5, eating up all of your GRAPES.

Someone has convinced you to do EXACTLY what the Spirit of Christ commanded you NOT to do. The SABBATH meant REST. Jesus removed the laded burden (music) to give us rest and the word is PAUO. Isaiah 55 prophesied Messiah and the FREE waer of the Word. In Isaiah 58 the Spirit OF Christ defines the nature of the Christian REST. The INSTRUMENTS are always a warning or MARK:

Is. 58:1 Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.

Note the description of a hypocrite: Jesus pointed to Ezekiel 33 to include slick speakers, singers and instrument players.

Is. 58:2 Yet they seek me daily, and delight to know my ways, as a nation that did righteousness, and forsook not the ordinance of their God: they ask of me the ordinances of justice; they take delight in approaching to God.

Is. 58:3 Wherefore have we fasted, say they, and thou seest not? wherefore have we afflicted our soul, and thou takest no knowledge? Behold, in the day of your fast ye find pleasure, and exact all your labours.
Is. 58:4 Behold, ye fast for strife and debate, and to smite with the fist of wickedness: ye shall not fast as ye do this day, to make your voice to be heard on high.
Is. 58:5 Is it such a fast that I have chosen? a day for a man to afflict his soul? is it to bow down his head as a bulrush, and to spread sackcloth and ashes under him? wilt thou call this a fast, and an acceptable day to the LORD?
Is. 58:6 Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?
Is. 58:7 Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?

Is. 58:8 Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rereward.
Is. 58:9 Then shalt thou call, and the LORD shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity;
Is. 58:10 And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noonday:
Is. 58:11 And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.

Is. 58:12 And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.

Is. 58:13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure [music in Rom 15] on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him,
not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:

Is. 58:14 Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

THERE ARE TWO THREADS one leading to destruction under the Kings and Clergy.
The other SPIRITUAL thread is ONLY defined by the prophets by the Spirit OF Christ.

I cannot tell you why Ronnie Norman has chosen the THREAD that led israel into destruction when the ENEMY breaks down the walls (whatever you think). I can tell you that the examples he used and those used by his associates turn ALL of the "instrument passages" into very bad lies. What should be troubling is that ALL of those proof texts to used PSALLO for the first time in 1878 as AUTHORITY for instruments ALL point to older males plucking their harps to seduce younger males.

It sounds like you have had no trouble attracting the INSTRUMENTALISTS without instruments? Ronnie boasts about NOT teaching the position of the movement he CLAIMS to attract faithful members of the Church of Chrsit forever. He also boasts about USING instruments in other venues. Someone suggested that they did that stealth-like in the Bible classes?

Whatever we think about people, to a TRUE DISCIPLE OF CHRIST that will never let it trump the Word of Christ: and Jesus called the religious and musical performers the HYPOCRITES. The MEANING of a hypocrite is a slick speaker and music maker.

We have told you the absolute truth and WE become the ScapeGoat. Personal bonding should never come between one and Christ and His Words: He cast out the musical minstrels like dung.

There really are NO FUNDED roles in a local assembly of Christ.

Respond to this message   
mary
(no login)

it is a sad sad day in the Body of Christ

December 18 2008, 12:15 AM 

Why on earth the body would destroy itself.. while the world is perishing is beyond my understanding. IT IS RELIGION that is hypocritical. Jesus is NOT a religion. Knowing HIM is to be FREE from dogma.. false teachings and the hogwash outlined on every page of this site.
He came to SET THE CAPTIVES FREE.. therefore live in your freedom ALL YE WHO BELIEVE ON THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. .. rejoice and live.
DO NOT ALLOW THE CHAINS OF RELIGIONS BIND YOU.. else you make the cross of NO EFFECT. The earth is moaning.. and travailing.. Waiting for the manifestation of the Sons of God. We need to get it together and quit with all these foolish divisions. With every breath in me.. I will PRAISE THE LORD. I will come BOLDLY INTO THE THRONE ROOM OF GRACE TO OBTAIN MERCY DAILY.. because the blood of Jesus Christ achieved that FOR ME as his child and joint heir. Eternity is not a future thing; it began the day Salvation entered my heart. Let's live the life of Christ in the world that perhaps THEY WOULD BE COMPELLED to ENTER Salvation too. Let's stop bickering over the foolishness of "man's wisdom" and just REPENT for tearing the body of Christ apart. Once and for all.. enter in to worship.

In His Service
Mary

Respond to this message   
Fred
(no login)

Hard to Believe

July 7 2009, 11:51 AM 

I happened accross this site while researching something else and I am still trying to pick my jaw up from the ground. It's hard to believe that Christians can act this way. My position has me travel to many COC'S and visit their services. I can tell you after visiting hundreds of congregations, INCLUDING FIRST COLONY, that you are the false teachers here. Do you think God is for dissension amongst His people? If listening to instramental music on Saturday at 1st Colony is going to send us all to Hell than brother, we've all got problems. Are you greeting each other with a Holy kiss at your congregation? Well, you'd better be, or you might be in danger of damnation. I say that with extreme sarcasm to point out how rediculous and how far this legalism can go. We are saved by GRACE. Yes Ken and others, GRACE. It's a word you need to familiarize yourselves with.

Satan is having a field day watching us bicker over meaningless arguments about clapping, hand raising, small group Bible studies, children's church, and praise teams. None of these are salvation issues. I don't have a problem with anyone preferring or not preferring any of these forms of worship. Personally I go to a church that does not have a praise team, doesn't clap during singing (but we do clap after a Baptism and I LOVE IT!), and has small group bible studies governed by the Eldership once a month. Oh, and we do have a wonderful children's church. Here's the deal. I don't think it's my duty to point out every other church of Christ that worships differntly than I do. If they are teaching Baptism and all of the core salvation issues, I don't have a problem with them, and I'm glad I can choose to worship in a way that I am comfortable with.

The funny thing is that I have no problem worshipping with any of the other churches I visit when I'm on the road. I can respect and appreciate all of them because they are all bringing souls to Christ and THAT is what we ALL should be about. Let's get out of the "don't" doctrine and start helping lost souls figure out the "do's". It's ok to smile and have fun in church. It's ok to have an emotional connection. Quit condemning things that you don't understand and just be happy you have a place where you can worship in a way you are comfortable, and make sure you are constantly looking for avenues to bring souls to Christ. If that means you have to send them down the road to First Colony, because they are more comfortable there, DO IT! Are you telling me that you'd rather them not attend anywhere?

I'll leave you with a true story about First Colony. I have a cousin that was raised in the COC with my Aunt. Her husband was unfaithful to her and they ended up getting divorced. My Aunt got re-married and moved to East Texas and found a good Church home there. At about 14 years of age my cousin left them and went to live with his father who was not faithfully attending any church. He fell away and quit attending church and only darkened the door of the building when visiting his mom or our family. We are now in our 30's and he is married and living in Houston. His wife came from a Catholic background but neither had been attending services anywhere. She had some bad experiences with the COC from some of our more legalistic brothers and sisters who wanted to tell her how wrong she was, instead of loving her and leading her by their examples. I knew that I could never get them to come back to church by having them attend an unltra conservative Church. I attended First Colony on one of my trips and left hoping that I could get my cousin and his wife to attend the next time I was in the area. About a month later I got them to come with me and they have been attending ever since. They absolutely love it, and the people there have embraced them with open arms.

So this false prophet, Ronnie Norman, and his evil congregation of false teachers are the reason my cousin now attends church with his wife and are once again learning about God. I can't get there Ken. You don't have enought literature to convince me otherwise. Our God is bigger than that. Let's quit putting him in a box and open our minds up to the fact that God's grace reaches far and wide. I'd rather do my best to do his will and have God tell me that He'd rather that I didn't clap in services, than have to hear Him ask me why I pushed people away from His church because I didn't agree with the way they worshipped. Think about that.

Fred

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

Danny Corbitt Missing more than music

July 10 2009, 7:34 PM 

Danny has recooked most of the old arguments trying to find justification for deliberately sowing discord and driving away the owners of a church.

http://www.piney.com/Danny.Corbitt.Instruments.html

Most of the Greek word psallo in the Septuagint is translated SING.

If an instrument is indicated it must be named: then Psallo means to play but never means "play the harp" by itself.

http://www.piney.com/Psallo.LXX.html

It is hard to understand why people lie about the Bible in the interest of unity but drive out the owners. It may be the meaning of God sending strong delusions seen and heard as lying wonders which points to all of the theatrical and musical craft.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

Update on EVERYONE LIES ABOUT PSALLO: it is a MARK

January 4 2010, 1:48 PM 

It is true, sad to say for the BEAST people, one of the meanings of the BEAST means "a new style of music or drama."

You don't know of any scholar at any level of incompetence who has gone beyond their little lexicons. They can't even READ those.

The word PSALLO, like many words does not MEAN sing and play and make music. The word just means to PLUCK or STRIKE something or another. First and foremost you pull your bowstring with your FINGERS but not with a PLECTRUM. You make the bowstring twang to send forth a singing arrow.

After many examples of HOW the word is used in text in evil or perverse ways, psallo can also mean to touch or pull on the STRING of a STRINGED INSTRUMENT. The NACC has been stalking the weak willies with little fruit and NONE OF THEM can grasp that you cannot beat on a drum, blow on a flute, plunk on a piano or organ or do ANYTHING but STRIKE a string of a STRINGED INSTRUMENT with your FINGERS but not with a GUITAR PICK.

I wouldn't be so excited except we see PROPHECY fulfilled before our NOT watchine eyes and NOT listening ears as people deliberately twist the Word of God for their own fun and profit. I have upgraded this paper with a more detailed study of the PSALLO words: The translators used them because it points to the warfare and perversion of the sacrificial system at Jerusalem which is defined as SODOM who calls them sorcerers. That is Because the Levites prophesying meant that they were soothsayers having been ABANDONED to worship the starry host.

http://www.piney.com/First.Colony.Norman.html

Respond to this message   
Author
(no login)

A Perfect Example of Hatred

September 7 2010, 11:03 AM 

This is one of the most incredibly disturbing threads that I have had the displeasure of reading. First and foremost, all Christians are tasked with preaching the Good Word.

The reams of 'information' that have been printed here do nothing to help in the task of preaching the Good Word. Rather the opposite happens in which people are driven away from God.

All you are doing is to further divide an already fractured Christian following. It's sad to see such supposedly intelligent individuals fall for one of the Devil's oldest ploys...creating descension amongst the ranks!

Reams of data taken grossly out of context regarding music may make the writer feel better, but did nothing to further the teachings of Christ. Rather a great deal of damage was done.

Running down a Brother in Christ is absolutely beyond the pale! What are you afraid of? We are are all free to disagree with one-another but to allegee that a Pastor is in league with the devil is well beyond reason.

Hatred for those that don't believe in exactly the same way as the writer is all I see. While I understand a person's right to speak freely, a Christian must think before speaking. One must always be mindful of his or her Christian commitment in everything you say or do.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

A Perfect Example of Exposing Divisive Teachings

September 8 2010, 11:46 AM 

Let's not confuse "exposure" with "hatred."

I agree that "all Christians are tasked with preaching the Good Word."

But I also believe that Christians are to beware of false teachers and to "earnestly contend for the faith."

In the case of music in the assembly, it depends on what the Scripture teaches or doesn't teach about it. But division or the absence of division caused by music is also contingent upon what a religious body already practices. "Division" is not likely to occur where whatever type of music is already a practice in that religious body.

In churches of Christ where instrumental music is not practiced just as it wasn't practiced in the church of the first century, division is likely to occur whenever it is introduced.

So, the writer is not hating another brother. The writer, rather, is exposing the brother's teaching that is causing division in the church.

Respond to this message   
Author
(no login)

You Must Be Kidding

September 9 2010, 9:37 AM 

'So, the writer is not hating another brother. The writer, rather, is exposing the brother's teaching that is causing division in the church.'

Sorry, but there's no division at First Colony. Rather First Colony is flourishing.

The writer's tone was nasty, divisive, and confrontational with a message that his thinking was the only 'correct' way of thinking. His world was being challenged and he reacted as if he had been backed into a corner with no way out.

Respond to this message   
AM
(no login)

Re: A Perfect Example of Hatred

September 8 2010, 2:43 PM 

I am curious as to why people in the New church of Christ see those of us in the Traditional church of Christ not acceptable to speak to what seems to be wrong in the worship of God, as we follow the patterns of Jesus Christ. Looking to where the story begins with the Jewish nation and King David, who was a musician, played a harp, wrote music in his worship to God and established the laws for his kingdom, we could see a contrast. The King's laws were not beneficial to the masses and basically made an elitist class, that left people out (if they were not born a Jew). Jesus came along and loved all people the same, unlike the previous king. Jesus's worship to God, was totally different to the way David worshipped God. There are alot of records to show David worshipped God with music(Psalms)yet there is not one record that Jesus worshipped God with music. It would just follow that if the Bible was written to include such detail about music in the Old Testament, would it not point out the same with Jesus? What example should we follow, David's or Jesus? There in would the answer to our spiritual nature that Jesus helps us recognize, which uses no external form of music.
It comes down to calling oneself a follower of Christ example or not a follower of that example. All modern churches seem to want to be all inclusive of people, what seems to make problems is the example we use to call ourselves Christian. The tradition, that the progressive church goers find less than a desirable form of worship, may be more of the pattern Jesus put forth for worship and not just tradition itself.

Respond to this message   
Author
(no login)

So What's Your Point?

September 9 2010, 9:24 AM 

'There are a lot of records to show David worshiped God with music(Psalms)yet there is not one record that Jesus worshiped God with music.'

So what's your point? Just because Jesus seemingly didn't elect to 'worship' God with music doesn't mean he was against it. You're assuming facts not in evidence.

If you're uncomfortable with music during a worship service, then so be it. That's your right and privilege. Espousing your position based on nothing that can substantiate it is troubling.

Respond to this message   
AM
(no login)

Re: So What's Your Point?

September 12 2010, 12:24 PM 

Ephesians 5:19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;

The previous passage is written by a follower of Jesus, to the church. This follower,Paul, saw to it that he followed Jesus's example so that he would not only honor Jesus but also lead others to the same track that he was on, that was, leading to a greater understanding of the power of God. Paul was a follower of Jesus just like we are, and should be, if we are to take on the name of Christ. The Verse does not say, singing and making melody on a "harp" to the Lord, it is direct how we how we should praise.

True, Jesus could have worshipped anyway he wanted and we would have followed. Do you not think Jesus worshipped God the correct way? Or do we need to change the teachings and example of Jesus? From your statement you do not want to worship in a simple way like Jesus did while he was on earth. Why?

Does it come down to trust? Where do you trust will bring you eternal results that we are promised, Jesus or the minister?

So the question falls back, what is your point?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

You've pointed out the lack of Old Testament literacy.

September 8 2010, 4:25 PM 

I am curious as to why people in the New church of Christ see those of us in the Traditional church of Christ not acceptable to speak to what seems to be wrong in the worship of God, as we follow the patterns of Jesus Christ. Looking to where the story begins with the Jewish nation and King David, who was a musician, played a harp, wrote music in his worship to God and established the laws for his kingdom, we could see a contrast. The King's laws were not beneficial to the masses and basically made an elitist class, that left people out (if they were not born a Jew).

Good thoughts: the new an improved version of church is confessed to be based on the sacrificial system to which David intended to attach the Levite musicians. They were, therefore, under the king and commanders of the army. It is a fact that the more they boast about their grace, faith and inclusiveness, the more likely they are to literally hurt you really bad if you cross their angry spirit. Most of them, says one study, suffer from a hostile, unresolved conflict with their mother. I don't believe that the worst criminal would lie, cheat and steal the church house, church family and comfort of the owners of a church. Attacking those trying to supply teaching resources to escape those doing a hostile takeover is proof.

David praised God because he was permitted to shed so much blood and put his foot on the neck of the Gentiles: Jesus came to shed His blood FOR the Gentiles. David was king of an earthly, goyim, national or Gentile-like nation which dismissed God according to Samuel. Jesus came as the King of a spiritual kingdom and insisted that woship be IN the spirit as opposed to IN temples. Even under the grossest of national temples, a clergy singer or instrument player who etered into or close to any holy place was to be executed. Because of Christ we can "approach" the holy places in heaven.

David and all kings were granted to to carry out the death and captivity setence imposed because of "play" or musical idolatry at Mount Sinai. All of the claims that "a spirit" told them that "God commanded instrumental praise and we must not be disobedient" use Hezekiah's plague stopping animal sacrifices which was attached to cleansing the temple of all of the instruments of Assyrian god worship, and tearing down all of the pagan shrines.

Christ in the prophets deny that these sacrifices were commanded when God rescued them from Egypt by pure Grace. They were simply imposed as God abandond them to rank paganism. They missed all of the prophets and even Acts 7 where Stephen denies the role of the temple and sacrificial system.

Jesus came along and loved all people the same, unlike the previous king. Jesus's worship to God, was totally different to the way David worshipped God. There are alot of records to show David worshipped God with music(Psalms)yet there is not one record that Jesus worshipped God with music. It would just follow that if the Bible was written to include such detail about music in the Old Testament, would it not point out the same with Jesus? What example should we follow, David's or Jesus? There in would the answer to our spiritual nature that Jesus helps us recognize, which uses no external form of music.

Jesus and the disciples sang (recited) some hymns and this would have been an excellent place to have played a harp. Jesus "cast out the musical ministrels" using a word "like dung." These were the worship teams called out to produce either joy or tears. That is why Jesus labeled the Scrbes and Pharisees as hypocrites: in the Ezekiel parallel to Isaiah He named performing speakers, singers and instrument players.

Jer. 9:17 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Consider ye, and call for the mourning women, that they may come; and send for cunning women, that they may come:

Jer. 9:18 And let them make haste, and take up a wailing for us, that our eyes may run down with tears, and our eyelids gush out with waters.

He consigned the pipers, singers (Lamenters) and dancers to the market place where pagans performed worship for the "audience" with all of the hypocriic arts and crafts.

Revelation 17-18 leads me to believe that the sudden taking captive by the professonal-grade musicians and slick, non-bibical preachers, is the mark in sight and sound that Jesus has been there and gone and removed the candles or lampstand. In Amos when this happened, God said "I will not pass by them again."

It comes down to calling oneself a follower of Christ example or not a follower of that example. All modern churches seem to want to be all inclusive of people, what seems to make problems is the example we use to call ourselves Christian. The tradition, that the progressive church goers find less than a desirable form of worship, may be more of the pattern Jesus put forth for worship and not just tradition itself.

Church is defined as ekklesia or synagogue: both were schools of the Word of God. Before Hollywood, Dollywood and the Grand Ole Opry, I remember every aspect of the assembly devoted to teaching the Word of God. You simply cannot teach with lifeless instruments or "carnal weapons." Modern "worship leaders" make no attempt to "teach that which is written."

Jesus called His disciples OUT of the World and said that He would not pray for the World. He told the apostles that if they were faithful to the WORD the world would hate them. It is a fact when they confuse Grace (which teaches us to deny what they want to do) the world will accept the invitation an eat up all of the lambs. God does not speak to the WISE which is the worrd SOPHOS: It includes rhetoricas, singers, instrument players and other craftsmen

The "patternism" is laid down in clear terms even for the church in the wilderness and restated in the Great Commission. The "worship" concept used by Jesus in the synagogue, by Paul, Peter and the early church was devoted to DSCIPLES or "sheep" and never to entertain the "goats."

Matt. 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach (disciple) all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Matt. 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you:
and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Peter made that consist primarily of the prophecies by the Spirit of Christ, and the prophecies made more perfect by Jesus Christ. Peter "seals up" the content by leaving us a "memory" and marked anyone who would not follow that.

It is assuredly correct that Psalm 41 prophesies a "musical mocking" to try to defeat Jesus. Jesus by example inclued singing (speaking) the Bilical text and casting out those belonging to the marketplace.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

All "music" as worship proves ignorace of Christ and His School of the Word.

September 9 2010, 11:42 AM 

It is impossible to be a Christian without knowing the meaning of a Christian.
A Christian is a Disciple of what Christ taught in the prophets and to the Apostles.
The CENI is defined in the Great Commission.
All music-heavy speaking intends to MAKE THE LAMBS SILENT BEFORE THE SLAUGHTER.
That was prophesied to be the JUDAS MARK especially in Psalm 41 prophesying the musical mocking of Jesus.
"Music" from "mystery" in fact means "sacred violence" or silencing the voice of the victim. In Plato it is the Sophia-Zoe (musical, perverted) conflict with the Jehovah-Logos principle which is WORD focused. History identifies no other Mark of Personae.

Ronnie Norman lying about all of the music terms

http://www.firstcolonychurch.org/connect/worship-ministry/

The Worship Ministry at First Colony has expanded rapidly over the last few months!

Since adding an instrumental service and moving into an amazing new Worship Center, we now need more vocalists, lots of musicians, communion servers, ushers, and teams of techies! If you're looking for an opportunity to serve in an exciting ministry, consider one of these options:

Vocalists

We're always looking for talented singers with a heart for worship! We need vocalists to sing with the acappella team at first service and with the praise band at second service.

Musicians

If you play an instrument skillfully and desire to offer your gift to the Lord and His people at our instrumental services, Greg wants to meet you! We're certainly looking for guitarists, keyboardists and percussionists, as well as new and different instruments that will offer new and different possibilities.

One of the PATTERNS of the Purpose Driven Cult and "navigating the winds of change" is that you secretly put your plan into operation and build a "leadership in exile." Ronnie Norman did that by selecting "shepherding elders" to carry out the change.

1. You preach lots of sermons slowly boiling the frogs. Being terminally ignorant or more likely terminally ignorant, you tell people that there is nothing against using "lifeless instruments" meaning "carnal weapons" in what Christ ordained as a WORD OF GOD ONLY School of the Bible.
2. You build a new "Worship Center." A blasphemous concept when God told you thag God is NOT worshipped in houses built by human hands or by the work of human hands. A musical instrument is defined as a "macine for doing hard work, mostly in making war and creating the shock and awe of religious ceremonial."
3. You get your financing in order.
4. Then you AMBUSH the flock and let the wolves take over: wolves or dogs were the cynic perverts identfied by their old style 'praise howling.'
5.THEN you divert the monies and make the move into the new WORSHIP CENTER.
6. You replace the owners who "flee Babylon" with the Musical Idolaters which at Mount Sina was the mark in sight and sound that God had abandoned you to worship the Starry Host as Stephen warned about in Acts 7

Then, you PROSPER because you can steal sheep from other groups seeking to satisfy the lust of the eyes and lust of the ears.

In the meantime, you have committed the terminal sin from which there is no redemption. This is the story in all musical falls from grace. The END comes when the Babylon mother harlots stacks the deck with "lusted after fruits" which are the same "basket of summer fruits" in Amos: either gender-compromised or those willing to be so MARKED so that they can bleed off the attention only Christians His Word deserves.

In Revelation 18 John calls the singers, instrument players and all of the TECHNICAL people in the end-time Babylon Harlot church, SORCERERS. Sorcerers will go into the lake of fire with all of those who love and make up lies.

Anyone who claims that God did not fully express Himself against the "singing and harp playing lucifers" beginning in the garden of Eden is INTENTIONALLY aiding and equally guilty. God hates musicians in the holy places and He hates those who sow discord. Of course, the WORSHIP MINISTRY is growing: it is PREDESTINED to silence the Word or replace it with lies.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Prophecy MUST be fulfilled somewhere.

September 12 2010, 2:09 PM 

To fill PULPITS, you don't have to be a disciple of Christ--the only meaning of a Christian--and obey the command to teach what He taught through the prophets and made more perfect by Jesus whom God the Father made to be both Lord and Christ. Peter says that MARKS you as a false teacher but having "boiled the frogs" about half of the OWNERS jumped out of the cook pot of spiritual cannibals or Khana-Baal or Priests of Baal. The rest keep smiling as they have -- as in one church -- "had their car switched to where WE gonna take them." They are not SUPPOSED to catch on.

I have updated some of the links to my paper reviewing Ronnie Norman at First Colony. No one could ever have been permitted by Christ to see with their eyes and hear with their ears without knowing that they are standing in the holy places BOASTING that they being deluded are performing lying wonders.

Writers of the Bible pointed to well known morality and righteousness to make sure that we had a PATTERN so we could recognize those who eat the flesh and craunch the bon

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Why do people LOVE TO HAVE IT SO? Paul said that fools love to be fooled.
Mic. 3:1 And I said, Hear, I pray you, O heads of Jacob, and ye princes of the house of Israel; Is it not for you to know judgment?
Mic. 3:2 Who hate the good, and love the evil; who pluck off their skin from off them, and their flesh from off their bones;
Mic. 3:3 Who also eat the flesh of my people, and flay their skin from off them; and they break their bones, and chop them in pieces, as for the pot, and as flesh within the caldron.
Mic. 3:4 Then shall they cry unto the LORD, but he will not hear them: he will even hide his face from them at that time, as they have behaved themselves ill in their doings.
Mic. 3:5 Thus saith the LORD concerning the prophets that make my people err, that bite with their teeth, and cry, Peace; and he that putteth not into their mouths, they even prepare war against him.

People are taken captive to spiritual terrorists and most simply lack courage to object because they have been spiritually neutered by perhaps a decade of effeminate preaching and singing.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 67.142.130.16 on Sep 12, 2010 2:14 PM

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened At the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter