Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?......Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Index  

West 7th Street Church, Columbia, TN

September 17 2004 at 9:08 AM
West-7thmule  (no login)
from IP address 209.215.107.230

I think Chris Seidman is coming to Franklin: here is his totally wrong authority for taking your church from the owners;

Chris Seidman on Psallo and the Harps in Revelation.

http://www.piney.com/Chris.Seidman.Psallo.Harps.Revelation.html

if these people are wrong then people have sold their souls for a good dose of rhetoric--Jesus called them hypocrites by pointing to Ezekiel 33 which also names singers and instrument players.

Max Lucado, Rick Atchley and Ronnie followed the leader without have a clue about the Word of God.

Last Sunday, Ronnie Norman of the First Colony church in Sugarland,Texas spoke here at West 7th in Columbia. Some of the Elders are trying to hire him. If anyone has any tapes of this guy or any other information let me know.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 67.142.130.30 on Jul 12, 2011 7:55 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Kenneth Sublett
(no login)

Ronnie Norman?

September 17 2004, 12:36 PM 

Sounds like your shepherds are gonna tear the flesh and craunch your bones:

www.firstcolonychurch.org/ministries.asp

www.firstcolonychurch.org/staff.asp

Fire the deacons, add male and female MINISTRY LEADERS probably "on the backs of the widows and hard working people."

Here are tidbits I have picked up about his connection with Lynn Anderson. The "bit" is that he strongly supports the public role of women. If this is not correct let me know:

www.piney.com/Anderson-Shepherds.html

See the evidence if this is the same SHEPHERDING guy.

www.faithsite.com/content.asp?CID=62042

His appearing with Chris Seidman may or may not mean that he agrees with the black lies in the White Paper from Farmer's Branch.

PLUS, —Case Studies from Churches in Transition“ from Eddie
Levick, Mike Cagle, John Vaught, Ralph Beck, Jon Mullican, Kevin
Wooten, Ronnie Norman, and David Wray.
National Shepherd’s Clinic 2003

Ronnie Norman shepherding

www.firstcolonychurch.org/info_music.html

Sing with a Chorus
Greg Boyle
For everyone who loves to sing, the FCCC chorus is a great opportunity. The chorus sings together several times each year in our assemblies and also performs at our annual Winter's Eve. Winter's Eve is a special evening of Christmas music, secular and non-secular. Practice begins in earnest during late October and usually includes two or three practices before that. All are welcome to join.

Praise Team
Greg Boyle
FCCC utilizes a Praise Team during each assembly that stands before the congregation with the Worship Leader and sings with microphones. If you have a special gift and passion for singing, are able to read music and can learn new songs quickly, you may be suited for this ministry. While it's certainly not for everyone, it may be a ministry you've been looking for. Auditions are required.

Play an instrument
Russell Johnson
FCCC does have a band. They're called Emmaus Road and they are simply outstanding! If you love Contemporary Christian Music and play an instrument well, you need to get in touch with these guys. They play for several special functions at FCCC and really put on a great show for Winter's Eve. In fact, we don't need background tracks here; we use Emmaus Road live!

Your elders are TRYING TO FOOL THE FOOLS real good. This is the old Woodmont and Madison ploy to expand the cult of ignorance.

Don't give these people any UNLAWFUL LAYING BY IN STORE and get the message out. Anyone who INFILTRATES and DIVERTS intends to hurt you.

I will keep looking,

Ken Sublett

This message has been edited by Donnie.Cruz from IP address 70.156.25.16 on Jun 8, 2008 5:08 PM

Respond to this message   
firstcolony_praiseGod
(no login)

first colony

October 3 2004, 7:58 PM 

Just to feed your fire..
We have instrumental praise and worship on Saturdays once a month. It is called Courtyard Cafe. Its was an uplifting experience!

Respond to this message   
JNMCLEOD
(Login JNMCLEOD)

JUST TO FEED YOUR FIRE?

October 6 2004, 8:35 PM 

I found this comment interesting. Did you change the worship services in order to create disturbance among the brotherhood?

I think that this board is informative. If brethren want to worship like you do then they can go to your assemblies. If they don't then they can go elsewhere.

Everyone should be care that they are worshipping in spirit and in truth.

JNMCLEOD

first colony October 3 2004, 7:58 PM

Just to feed your fire..
We have instrumental praise and worship on Saturdays once a month. It is called Courtyard Cafe. Its was an uplifting experience!

Respond to this message   
firstcolony_praiseGod
(no login)

Ronnie is here to stay

October 3 2004, 7:50 PM 

We are installing Ronnie as an elder at First Colony, so I do not think he will be going else where. He will serve as the Senior Minister and as and Elder.
Anyway, this site is what gives the Churches of Christ a bad reputation.
First Colony, Madison, Farmers Branch, and the rest of the churches you talk about are great Churches and many souls have been saved because of them. These churches are spirit-driven, not issue-driven like this site and other churches.

Respond to this message   
Frank
(no login)

Ronny is from Tennesse; Can't he go home to visit??

October 7 2004, 7:08 PM 

I believe that more "in-house" homework is needed by the keepers of this website... Gents; Please give it up!!! - your ranting and raving has not produced any benefits to the brotherhood...

If folks want to worship on Saturdays, let em be...
If folks want to clap or raise their hands, let em be...
If folks are saying that the spirit is leading them, let em be... call us what you want, but we are all Christians...

Brothers, we are all the church of Christ!!! Let's move forward please????? God bless us all...

Frank

PS: This brother is from Tennesse, can't a Christian brother simply go home to visit and while there be invited to preach??? (smiles}

Respond to this message   
Joe
(no login)

Giv'em what they want and let'em be

October 10 2004, 7:47 AM 

Frank:
I visited the FCCC web site that Bro. Ken provide for us. I clicked on the calender of events and noticed your halloween events. It seems your elders do sponsor "Giv'em what they want", and I can see why the elders say "let'em be".
Oh by the way, let me give you an early "Merry Pagan sun god birthday and a happy catholic new year".
I did not check to see if ya'll sponsor Lent: some saddlebacker congergations do, but if you do let me give you an early "weep on, tammuz is coming soon".
I am sure you do easter, so pick up'em eggs and praise the goddess of heaven, tammuz is here.

The only Glory to God here is the Elect of this site is willing to stand against your Paganism.

To God be the Glory
Joe McKnight

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

OK!!! Let's beat-up our CoC Brothers, after all we are more superior

October 11 2004, 1:29 PM 

Dearest Brother McKnight; WOW! WOW! In response to your message - Where do I start???

1. I am not a member of the FCCC family, that said, I did not intend, nor will I, drive this conversation into dwelling on FCCC "family matters". I only was communicating some public knowledge... Therefore, there is no place to go with much of your emotional response...

2. That said, I still stand by my phrase "...let-em-be..."... I was only trying to say that some more respectful homework was due to this Brother, before this web-site was lynching him directly and the FCCC, without bible cause. And, now this church in Tennessee is getting listed here in this web-site needlessly.

3. Regarding their assemply in worship, let-em-be...
4. Regarding their gatherings, whether as alternatives to children's holidays or festive events, let-em-be...

The original Frairs that came to North America carried a bible in one hand, and a sword in another... We all know what happened to them... This web-site has reminded me of those guys...

This is not the way to convert new souls for Christ...
This web-site was planned on doing some good and waking folks up... Now, I regret that this site is causing more harm and is not performing any proper function...

Brother McKnight, you and I (We) will all stand accountable some day!!!!

Good Luck to you... Frank,

Respond to this message   
Kenneth Sublett
(no login)

Let US be.

October 11 2004, 5:31 PM 

I agree with you Frank: tell them to let US be. Ronnie Norman is a proponent of the elememts which surfaced about the time he visited Hohenwald. He was not the FIRST CAUSE but he was the facilitator. The self-selected leaders knew what he believed before he was brought here even as they knew that the new 'preacher boy' believed before he was infiltrated in a little dead but otherwise peacable church in Hohenwald.

He is coming again to homecoming (or has: I don't keep track). The LEAP was from peaking at almost 350 at times to probably peaking at less than 200 in two separate moves by people who PRESUME to be teachers of the law but do not know it.

Being a product of the "hind tit of the churches of Christ" does not give one much hope that he has not been strangled in his crib for lack of Bible knowledge.

It may come as a surprise that there is NO MUSIC word connected with the spiritual worship of a Spirit God in the entire Bible. NONE. Jesus said that worship in his ekklesia or synagogue or school of the Bible would ONLY be in the human spirit as it gives heed to the Spirit of Truth-the Word. Paul confirmed this by saying that--as a convert from the old to the new WAY--he worshipped God IN THE SPIRIT. The spirit is the MIND and not a charismatic (perverted) singy-clappy ritual. John was IN THE SPIRIT on the Lord's Day and he had NO WORSHIP MEDIATORS. That was WHY he could hear from Christ the Spirit.

Next, it will surprize you but you won't be able to grasp it: ALL musical terms and names of instruments are derived from Satan, prostitutes, warriors or perhaps the innocent play of children.

Paul OUTLAWED "lifeless instruments" which are elsewhere defined as "carnal weapons." The Greek resources amply prove that INSTRUMENTS were as vital as WEAPONS as the Friar's sword. In fact, the same Hebrew word defines both a PSALTERY or harp and a WEAPON or sword. The same GREEK word defines both an INSTRUMENT and a WEAPON. Our warfare is NOT with carnal weapons or lifeless instruments which "speak in tongues." The implication is that the PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS IN HIGH PLACES wage warfare with CARNAL WEAPONS or LIFELESS INSTRUMENTS.

The Greek word PSALLO which they hallucinate is a MUSICAL WORD is 100% a WARFARE WORD. Why would the Spirit use a word meaning to GRIND YOU INTO BITS like the SOP Jesus fed Judas, or twanging bowstrings to shoot a SINGING arrow into the heart to RECOMMEND it for ekklesia worship? Why?

Know what? He didn't. Paul said and the WARRIORS and CULTISTS cannot grasp that melody IN THE HEART excludes EXTERNAL melody in the LITERAL or CARNAL HEART. Charismatic (perverted) singing has the same effect as instruments and we are assured that "only women and effeminate men fall it to it."

The neo-pagans pushing MUSIC are waging literal warfare against churches and get "spiritual" when the GREY HAIRS die or leave. They have to be SPACED OUT on something stronger than "getting intoxicated on ignorance" to think that spiritual believers DON'T KNOW that they are deliberately and with a high hand SOWING DISCORD. It is part of the PATTERNISM: when you get "financial" on the backs of dead widows THEN spring the trap and drive people into schizophrenia so the TROUBLERS IN ZION will leave. They are cock sure that a PERVERTED form of what they call "worship" will find enough SEEKERS that they can PLEASURE THEMSELVES and call it Christianity. The Book of Enoch and 3 dozen other versions in my possession PROVES that they are lost souls and are looking for AFFIRMATION that evil is good.

So just forget it, Frank! These pages for for the CULTED OUT members to have their say WITHOUT charging you $80,000 for a "song leader" to stroke the PLEASURE CENTERS which Paul outlawed for the synagogue (Rom 15) Trying to silence people is using the FRIAR'S SWORD.

This "seeker center" which CANNOT be an assembly of Christ is free to do whatever they want to do. However, they are part of the daisy chain intending to FORCEFULLY induct everyone into the end times Babylon. I fear that your fight against the truth by people who have been shafted by Apollo's MELODY word means that you are not NEUTRAL??

Ken

Respond to this message   
Joe
(no login)

Good Luck?

October 17 2004, 8:48 AM 

Frank:
The day we stand to be accountable, if you stand on luck, I will not be standing beside you or with you.

I will be standing behind my Husband, so that God will see Him, not me. Thank you Jesus.

To God be the Glory
Joe McKnight

P.S. Charms and Crystal will not help either. Thinking positive thoughts won't help. Some will even try cashing in their "good works" tickets, but all they will hear is "Depart from Me, I never Knew you"! The only Good Works that will save you is the work my Husband did. Again, Thank you Jesus!!!

P.S.S. This site was started to show people the lies the Hirelinges have sold the church. If the truth offens people like yourself, then maybe the church needs to examine it's self and ask what does all this mean? Study it out and see if there is any grounds for these indictments, and when you see the truth, you will fire your Hireling. I did, the problem is the church is full of them, and they waxing fatter and fatter on the sheep.

Respond to this message   
Frank
(no login)

The Truth? According to the McKnight Gospel?

October 21 2004, 10:22 AM 

Dear Brother; In your last message, you declare the following: "...If the truth offens people like yourself, then maybe the church needs to examine it's self and ask what does all this mean? Study it out and see if there is any grounds for these indictments, and when you see the truth, you will fire your Hireling."...

Brother; I have indeed studied from here (this site) and from there. Two years ago, I followed countless basis listed in this site. I swallowed hard, I prayed many prayers; I know my Jesus better that I did before. I have led others closer to Jesus. However, "your truth" about how to assemble and worship, even how not to assemble and worship is not serving anyone, because the real-truth from Jesus, allows each person to be free.

But more important "this web-site truth" I found here was not offensive to me and others. I simply found that every family body of Christians should be free to assemble and/or worship as they see the truth first-hand and neutral.

Here in Dallas, Sanger Avenue CoC, a former 1000+ member church decided to keep stead-fast flowing down the old CoC mainstreet. Yes, their truth was steadfast, they continued their segregated ways, they fired their "newest" hirelings. Last month, this church closed its doors. Did they follow "your truth"?

When this website changed from publishing the real-truth, to demeaning selected responses, and declaring judgements truth on one other; then this site started moving away from my Jesus, and my neutral truth...

Yes, in the end we will each stand acountable on our own truth, and the web-site will be but a speck of plank or dirt in certain folk's eyes...

Brother; I love you like Jesus loved you.. I would like to discuss this face-to-face... Where can I visit your church...

Frank

Respond to this message   
kc
(no login)

please understand

October 21 2004, 9:20 PM 

What you don't seem to understand is that the problem comes from individuals wanting to change churches that have had members with strong beliefs about acceptable worship for most of their lives. This is America. Go out,start a new "church",jump,clap,sway,call it what you want and do what you want.It is wrong for men chosen to lead a congregation who are caught up in a new idea (such as the magnitude of purpose driven) to expect people who have been members of a specific congregation for sometime 30,40,50 years to just leap up and say ok if they feel this new way of worshipping is wrong.These people are the ones who should have been left alone.

Respond to this message   
Joe
(no login)

I don't understand.

October 22 2004, 11:58 PM 

Frank:
I don't understand what it is you are upset about? If you would list them I will respond to them.

As for face to face: I live in Nashville and I have not found a congergation yet, that wants me around. I have yet to have a messenger of satan to buffet me like Paul II Cor 12:7), but like Paul visiting a synagogue of the Jews when I stand against the lies of their Hireling, I am asked to leave and go to other congergation where I will be happier.

The Truth? According to the McKnight Gospel?
This unwarranted Hostility leads me to believe you are a Hireling. Am I right, are you a preacher or a preacher's employer?

To God be the Glory
Joe McKnight

Respond to this message   
Frank
(no login)

My Apology; In reply to McKnight...

October 25 2004, 10:36 AM 

Brother; in re-reading your last message, I urge you to continue to find a church home or a church family that will welcome you, accept you as you are, and even put you to work towards saving souls for Christ,... Please, do not give up going back to worshiping with a brotherhood family...

Just like some old Masons, and others, please do not make this website your "church", or your platform for what I called the McKnight Gospel. I sincerely aplogize to you for that statement; I listed it to grab your attention, and while it may have served a purpose, it came across to you as hostile, and I did not mean for that. Again, my apologies.

Here are my other answers...
1. I am not a hireling, nor a hireling's employer...
2. I am not a preacher, worship leader, deacon, elder, ministry leader...
3. I was once a Mason, and I left when I found the lodges full of old men that kept repeating to themselves that good works had earned their salvation... {certainly sounds familiar?, but that is a different topic for another day...}
4. I am a member of a small (240 member) CoC, who is pressing on while preaching that Christ's salvation is free and for all, not just for a chosen few. We are conservative in assembly, and we are certainly on guard to keep a watchout for those that have hidden assembly agendas. We welcome everyone, first always teaching them our ways, feeding them, etc., etc; however we are again always putting folks to work... No entertainment here....

Guess what? We are a 40 year old CoC church, with lots of younger familys, teens, and younger members, and some amount of seniors that are happy to mentor the young and youngest. We are growing because, we put folks to work...

LAST; All I really wanted to say in my earlier messages is that unless we (you or I) have visited a specific church body face-to-face, then who are we to judge them with regard to their worship assemblies, or which alternative festive events they gather for...

If you make it to Grand Prairie, near Dallas/Fort Worth, we can use you here... in him, Frank

Respond to this message   
Joe
(no login)

Frank: My Apologies

October 31 2004, 10:10 PM 

After reviewing this thread, I see that I had assumed that you were a member of FCCC, and that you were defending the Pagan activities going on fccc, in the of Christ.

I have been at the front lines of this battle for a while now, and have learned a few things about this enemy of Christ: Called Community Church. I do not have to physically attend and study out a congergation too know if it is: on it's way or is a enemy of Christ.
You are on a good web site that will help you to ID comm. church trouble makers that will try to take over your congergation. There is a lot of info here for you to read over, but the time will be well spent.

The reason I have not been able to find a "Home congergation" is not just because they all are comm. churches. Most of the congergations I visit are small 100-250 consveritive coC's. The biggest reason I am not welcome is I stand for the Truth, and they do not want to hear it.
I have a NKJ bible that I have converted into a coC version. I cut out most of the Old Testament, Revelation, I&II Peter & Thess., Gal. Col. Eph. What was left, I took a black marker and marked out chapters and verses that are not coC certified. It does not leave much of a bible, but it does get the message across quickly.

I have pretty well given up on the church of America. I have come to realize that when the bible talks about God blinding people, but not the elect, that He was also talking about our time too.

To God be the Glory
Joe McKnight

Respond to this message   
Stephen
(no login)

WHAT!

May 7 2009, 2:17 PM 

Joe said...

I have a NKJ bible that I have converted into a coC version. I cut out most of the Old Testament, Revelation, I&II Peter & Thess., Gal. Col. Eph. What was left, I took a black marker and marked out chapters and verses that are not coC certified. It does not leave much of a bible, but it does get the message across quickly.

-----------------------------------------

Are you serious?! You did this?! Wow I now know nothing you say is relevant to
anyone. I will no longer step foot in this site as it is now just blind men leading blind men. You and Ken should move to maine.

Respond to this message   
Allen Lowers
(no login)

He Did Get to Come Home to Preach

October 18 2004, 9:20 PM 

He did get to come home recently -- he spoke in chapel at Freed-Hardeman. Did a great job from what I heard.

Respond to this message   
bill
(no login)

all music is evil based on all the arguments

March 31 2006, 10:55 PM 

all music is evil based on all the arguments

Respond to this message   
Jane
(no login)

Not true!

May 7 2009, 1:22 PM 

I do not know whether or not to refer you guys as brethren. I think not, due to the fact that you support music in your congregations. The church of christ does not sanction the use of musical instruments simply because the first century worshipers never used them. You might argue about David using the harp but that was in his time in his worship to God. We worship God in the way he wants us to in this present age according to the new testament, which is silent on the matter of using musical instruments. So get your facts straight before you call yourselves members of the churches of christ.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

Ronnie goes ALL THE WAY: THE SHEPHERDING CULT needs music.

May 9 2008, 9:49 PM 

We warned you and you just wouldn't or COULDN'T listen. That is what means being SHEPHERDED as in "how a boil a frog" so the frogs just laugh as they are marching and goose-clapping to the gas chamber: this deserves mixed metaphors.

First Colony Church of Christ annouces Instrumental music for 3rd service

First Colony: Ronnie Norman: Crossroads Shepherding is posted here.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/187120/#list

I have posted a SAFE HOUSE for those being destroyed and being told "maybe you need to find another church."

http://www.piney.com/First.Colony.Norman.html

This will link you to the Promise Keepers SHEPHERDING MOVEMENT and to Lynn Andersons personal SHEPHERDING MOVEMENT based on the old Crossroads or International Church of Christ which is well defined by Hitler and I will link you.

Ronnie Norman was one of the original band of brothers who somehow got bonded so that they have ALL followed the leader but have only stolen their own congregation whereas they thought they would restructure the 13,500 congregations but got stopped in their tracks. They have all been the dupes of the NACC with the last misleader being David Faust who along with all of them deliberately lies about every "instrument" passage in the Bible. What they have done is to fall back into the EVIL THREAD of the sacrificial system and have never read the Spirit of Christ repudiating them and defining the nature of His assembly as a school of the Bible. He outlaws seeking your own pleasure or speaking your own words.

No one doubted that the BAND and the SATURDAY service was always INTENDED to soften your heads and manhood to ease the DELIBERATE DISCORD when they go ALL THE WAY.

You will notice that all of the SHEPHERDING ELDERS are "brand new" and ready to make you accountable to them 24/7. NEVER EVER tell one of these freaks anything about how you spend your time or money or whether you looked at a pretty girl. There is NO LAW OF GIVING so vote with your pocketbook.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 72.171.0.146 on Sep 13, 2010 7:10 PM

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened At the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter