Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?......Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Index  
Scott
(no login)

Dear "Saved By Grace"

April 27 2005, 6:51 AM 

Go ahead and depart from the Bible ways. Just do whatever you want to do.
It doesn't bother me to be called a "legalist." I would much rather be accused of following God's Word on judgement day than to have the Rubel Shelly mindset that the Bible just needs to be skimmed over for the main ideas and the rest is up to you. I believe it is written in detail for a reason -- God intended us to follow it just like a recipe. If you want to make dressing on Thanksgiving, go ahead and add a can of turnip greens to the recipe and triple the amount of sage. Serve it to a Medieval King and see if your head doesn't go to the chopping block!!!!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

That is because Christ has TAKEN HIS CANDLESTICK OUT!

March 10 2005, 6:25 PM 

It is not remotely possible to deliberately REMOVE the name of Christ without being ashamed of the name. The church of Christ is:
    Ekklesia (g1577) ek-klay-see'-ah; from a comp. of 1537 and a der. of 2564; a calling out, i.e. (concr.) a popular meeting, espec. a religious congregation (Jewish synagogue, or Christian community of members on earth or saints in heaven or both): - assembly, church.

Ek meaning out of and:

Kaleo (g2564) kal-eh'-o; akin to the base of 2753; to "call" (prop. aloud, but used in a variety of applications, dir. or otherwise): - bid, call (forth), (whose, whose sur-) name (was [called]).
Jesus was speaking of the Apostles but stating a general principle that the assembly is to GIVE HEED and to affirm with one mind and one mouth "that which is written." Then He promsied:
    For where two or three are gathered together in MY NAME, there am I in the midst of them. Matt 18:20
IF you are not gathered in HIS name then HE will NOT be there: too bad, too sad but they have DISinvited Him as proven by THE MINISTRY which repudiates Christ's sole teaching role through spoken Scripture

Gathered is:
    Sunago (g4863) soon-ag'-o; from 4862 and 71; to lead together, i.e. collect or convene; spec. to entertain (hospitably): - / accompany, assemble (selves, together), bestow, come together, gather (selves together, up, together), lead into, resort, take in.
To be the CALLED or the ELECT means that we are invited to assembly or synagogue with Christ. The body or Ekklesia or church which gathers or synagogues is the church or synagogue of Christ:
    And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. Col 3:15

Let the word of Christ [Spirit or "that which is written"] dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. Col 3:16

And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him. Col.3:17

It is a fact that those who refuse to have the name of God in their mind have no intention of speaking the WORD OF CHRIST. Therefore, in the name of common decency it is good that they remove His Name.

The BODY of Christ is the church: therefore, the body must assembly in the name of the HEAD of the body: the church of Christ:
    And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. Col.1:18

For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Eph 5:23

If you DENY Christ by removing HIS title the HE promises to DENY you. My studied opinion is that removing the name is a MARK that Christ has taken the initiative, removed the candlestick and therefore supernaturally REMOVED His Name. Remember that He sends strong DELUSIONS to the deluded to make them feel SUPERIOR at having removed His name.
    Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. Matt 10:32

But whosoever shall DENY ME before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. Matt 10:33

Again, removing the name is wicked hands beng MANIPULATED by Christ to VERIFY to the community that He has DENIED THEM and taken away their ACCESS.

It hurts when we see people deliberately removing the name of Christ so that they can INFILTRATE into people's minds without openly revealing ANY devotion to Christ. Because the world is hostile to the name of Jesus Christ those who seek to build temples are treacherous thinking that they can 'save more souls' while trying to fool the contributors. That is why they will STEAL from a widow's welfare check.

However, this is just the way it is: the majority will be lost and the saved will be a tiny remnant. However, God will not punish people until they are confirmed in their belief. Therefore, we are witnessing God's agents sorting people out according to the MARK they have received. Watching "good old" blind people stumbling into the ditch hurts but part of the glory of God is that the faithful will watch and judge those who are being moved beyond redemption.

They want to make peace with the world to guard themselves against persecution:
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. Matt 10:34
THEY are changing their name to MAKE PEACE with the Baptists. At the same time the Baptists are changing their names to MAKE PEACE with anyone with a widow's mite which was ACCEPTED by the priesthood just as Jesus was promising to DISMANTLE the den of thieves and house of merchandise stone by stone. I suggest that attempting to FIND FRIENDS in all of the wrong places MAY be the meaning of crying out for the MOUNTAINS to hide them from the WRATH they know they have coming.

In all of the churches--from most religious groups--where people rejoice in being deceived, the result will be the break up of friendships and even marriages. We know that it happens and the changlings conspire to get wives to divorce their husbands to remove his discording influence.
    For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. Matt 10:35

And a mans foes shall be they of his own household. Matt 10:36

He that loveth father or mother more than me is NOT WORTHY of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. Matt 10:37

I know of a church where an elder loved his delinquent son more that Christ and all of His Body. You will remember that Paul told the Corinthians "Your assemblies do more harm than good." One problem was that they forgot that only CHRIST died for them. The SECRET is don't give them any more of your money and thus sin against the DESTITUTE to whom Jesus gave the ONLY right to our pension money. They will steal it and laugh behind your backs.

Paul said that the faithful will have to SEEK (worship) God OUTSIDE the city or camp. That is out where Christ suffers reproaches and the faithful WILL BE persecuted. Therefore, don't believe the psychological violence that you OWN them the rust off one red penny. Spread the word: there is NO LAW OF TITHING and NO LAW OF GIVING other than those WHO PROSPERED are to help those who ARE DESTITUTE. You will be sinning if YOU divert your ALMS from the poor to support some wimpy guy who believes that a certificte from ACU as what Carroll Osburn calls "Propets, Chanellers and Facilitators" to LIE about Scripture because assuredly they neither love nor know the Word as it has been taught. They have been LEARNED as rhetoricians, sOPHISts (serpents), singers and msicians whom the Greek world knew as SORCERERS and therefore PARASITES. If you QUIT feeding them the dishonest traffickers will get a job selling used computers and the honest evangelist can be called back. FREEDOM in Christ means FREEDOM FROM what is happening in institutions which ARE NOT churches of Christ.

Ken

Respond to this message   
Jonathan David Myers
(no login)

Candlestick Removal?

April 8 2005, 2:30 AM 

Ken, if you are suggesting what I think you are suggesting you might want to come on by and give Park Hill Church, A Christ-Centered Fellowship a visit like our friend "anonymous" did. We would love to read your barometer on the situation there too! Plus, we just love having visitors because most of the people who visit Park Hill end up becoming a part of the family. Come on by and see us before you make any more rash judgements about whether God is at work through the body at Park Hill. I don't even know you and I already love you! (-:

Respond to this message   
Jonathan David Myers
(no login)

What, exactly, is your point?

April 5 2005, 3:23 AM 

What, exactly, is your point? Are you on this web page asking questions about the Park Hill Church because you are genuinely seeking to save lost people in the Fort Worth area or do you have another intent? Are you engaging in this ongoing conversation for the good of someone, yourself, a brother or sister, or do you seek out those who are seeking the Father in a way that you are not comfortable with so that you may exploit their "intentions" in worship and sit in judgement of their motives? If you are out to draw someone closer to the Father by bringing attention to the things going on at Park Hill, then I applaud your efforts and I pray that God bless you as you work for His kingdom. However, if you are out to create dissension amongst the brotherhood in the city of Fort Worth and the metroplex I would beg you as a brother in Christ to consider your ways carefully. "But avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and arguments and quarrels about the law, because these are unprofitable and useless. Warn a divisive person once, and then warn him a second time. After that, have nothing to do with him. You may be sure that such a man is warped and sinful; he is self-condemned." (Titus 3:9-11)
Our motives should always be driven out of a love for Christ and a love for His creation. We have one call that is simple, plain and to the point. To seek and save those who are lost! The Park Hill family has seen some 12 hungry souls come to a knowledge of Christ over the last few months and those same souls have commited their lives to him through confession, repentance and baptism. They in-turn have brought approximately 7 new families into contact with the saving message of Jesus because of their young faith. Park Hill is growing and very much alive because of the hand of our Father who is drawing lost souls to himself through the interaction of the family at Park Hill wherever they go. Through the schools, Aledo High School, Southwest Christian School, Arlington Heights High to name a few and through the companies and businesses where our body works and interacts on a daily basis.
Now, please brother, I emplore you. If you have something good, encouraging, uplifting, true, noble, right, pure, lovely, admirable, excellent or praiseworthy to say then let it be heard and if you don't then please keep your mouth (keyboard, mouse) quite.
If you seek to show Christ through this situation, let me remind you that love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails! Be Christ in this situation. Stop slinging mud on the face of Christ that is revealing itself in a powerful way through the body at Park Hill and effectively meeting the needs of the lost in this city.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Good happenings does't mean it is right!

April 6 2005, 11:11 AM 

A lot of good things/happenings are being said about the Pope of Rome this week but it doesn't make it correct Biblically. Just because you use extracted "proof texts" to support your positions does not make it Biblically correct. You must be opposed (and corrected) in love with your error. Get with a Bible-knowledgeable person...grounded in the Faith and learn how to worship and teach Biblically.

Respond to this message   
Jonathan David Myers
(no login)

I am looking for answers................

April 8 2005, 2:36 AM 

anonymous, you obviously know the infallable truth about God's word and the only and correct ways to worship and I am an ignorant youth who is truly seeking to know how to reach out to God through worship, so would you please be willing to share with me what I have done wrong and how I might make myself right before my Father? I know it will take a "well-grounded" man who is knowledgable of scripture and I am honestly seeking to do what is right so please respond and let me know what I can do to be more biblical in my worship. Please don't judge me yet, I am still learning! Thanks for caring enough to respond!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Better You Find The Truth than know who lead you to it

April 8 2005, 2:33 PM 

It is better and more Bibically correct for "anonymous" to expose error and get you and others back on the Narrow Way than to take any credit for myself. I can see you and others are having to think and struggle with the error that is occuring at this place and move from the "feel good" way you have apparantly bought into. Are you just another community type church now? Sadly it appears so...What have you done with the candlestick?

Respond to this message   
Kimberly Hardick
(no login)

How sad

April 6 2005, 2:23 PM 

I am amazed at the boldness of some of you people. Actually the lack of it. It is very easy to say horrible things in reguards to something you obviously know nothing about and remain anonymous. Rest assured your secret judgement is known by One who knows all and with whom ultimately is the only One who matters.

I would like to thank you for your comments because I believe God will use this web page to bring more people to Park Hill and give them an opportunity to see Gods love first hand. So go ahead and speak your mind behind the curtain of anonymity. Those that speak the truth are not afraid to show their face and use their name.

I want to thank John David Myers for his incredible responce to the ignorant messages posted on this page, he truly is a representative of what The Park Hill Body represents and we are ever so grateful for him and his family and the work they do.

below are a few of the letters I have recieved from parents who my children have brought to Park Hill. Let me share these with you

Dear Kimberly,

I wanted to write and let you know how much of a positive influence Jon Myers and Park Hill Church has in Katie’s life. Katie, being a typical 16 year old, is busy with all aspects of her life at this time. She is very determined to do things on her own and not be influenced by our thoughts or direction. Since she began going to Park Hill Church last year she has found a place and people she feels very comfortable and at ease with. She began just going to Wednesday night youth meetings but now doesn’t want to miss Sunday services or Wednesday nights. Jon and Amy have made Katie feel she is a part of Park Hill Church, where she wants to go and wants to learn more of the Word of God.

At such an impressionable time in Katie’s life, I am very happy that she has found someone like Jon Myers who gives her positive guidance not only in her spiritual growth, but everyday life in general. She feels very safe and at ease talking with Jon and Amy. I am very happy she found Park Hill Church and grateful to Jon for what he has brought to Katie’s life. I would also like to thank Joe, Mike and you for introducing her to Jon and the people at Park Hill.

Sincerely,

Becky

Kimberly,

I want to let you know how glad I am that Mike has gotten Tyler involved in Park Hill Church. I asked Tyler why he didn't want to go to our church anymore and he said it was because he liked the youth group much better at Park Hill. He said the youth minister, John Myers, teaches about God and the bible at a level he can understand. John makes it interesting. It was a battle to get Tyler to go to church on Sundays before, but now that he attends Park Hill he wants to go on Wednesdays as well.

I know that a good teacher makes his students want to learn more. Recently Tyler asked if I would buy him a new bible. Of course, I was thrilled to do so, and even more thrilled when I 'caught' him reading it. I know that John Myers is the reason for his interest in learning and following the word of God.

Please let John know how much the our family appreciates him!

Eileen

Does this sound like the work of an evil ministry, or is this the purpose of the church, to bring the lost to know God? I am proud to say that my family belongs to this incredible body of people and thank God they are a nonjudgemental group of loving caring praying approachable and spirit field believers. I invite you to join us on Sunday and see for your self first hand. Or are you afraid Park Hill is really what you are looking for but would be judged by your family and Church of Christ piers? Fortunate for me I know that God and God alone is my judge and it is not my business to tell someone else where they stand in the eyes of God.

Kimberly Hardick

Respond to this message   
Jonathan David Myers
(no login)

Preach It Sister!!!!!!!!!!

April 8 2005, 2:04 AM 

I just want to say a hearty AMEN! to what you had to say Kimberly. There is but one judge and he is the only one who truly knows the heart of an individual or the heart of a group of people who meet in His name and worship him in Spirit and in Truth.
I wish Mr. Anonymous would share his true identity with us because you are right, it is really easy to judge someone over the computer because there is no face to put with the name. Why would someone keep himself shrouded in secrecy if he is really a "concerned member" of Christ's body.
I think I remember correctly (I could be wrong, because I don't know the Bible very well) that there was a certain group of people that Jesus detested when he walked the face of the earth. A group of people that he even referred to as a "brood of vipers". A group of people that made it their business to go about wearing their felactories proudly, dressing themselves in the nicest of clothes and making sure that the bottoms of their robes were completly coverd with tassels, not because they wanted to please God or draw the lost to Christ but because they wanted everyone to look at them and think "wow, those guys must really have it all together and never do anything wrong" all-the-while thinking horribly judgemental thoughts, pointing fingers at the "common folk" who were just fumbling their way through their spiritual journey and enforcing rules that were never intended to be rules in the first place.
I get the feeling (just between me and you) that this website smacks of some modern-day Pharisee-ical views. I sure wish I knew who "anonymous" was so that we could talk about this like men, I mean face to face or even if we didn't talk, maybe he could just introduce me to someone who is really knowledgeable about scripture.
Evidently in a forum like this it is not legal to just pop-off with 'scriptural proof texts that prove my points' about the necessity for love in all situations, so from now on I won't direct my scripture references to "anonymous" but rather to you or some of my other brothers and sisters in Christ that worship at Park Hill Church, A Christ-Centered Fellowshp.
I would like to leave you with this, Kimberly, "The end of all things is near. Therefore be clear minded and self-controlled so that you can pray. Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. Each one of you should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms. If anyone speaks (types), he should do it as one who is speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength that God provides, so that in ALL THINGS God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.
I love you Kimberly and look forward to your response!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

Re: Preach It Sister!!!!!!!!!!

April 8 2005, 3:04 PM 

Yes, sister, preach on: if the CHANGLINGS have stung you like the Locusts (musical performers) then you can stand in the HOLY PLACE pretty soon. Remember that the Holy Place was a carnal type of the body or church of Christ. No singer, musician or preacher could enter without being executed. The Holy Place was the synagogue (beginning in the wilderness) for the PEOPLE'S CONGREGATION while the CLERGY slaughtered tens of thousands of types of Christ trying to get peace and cleansing. The people were commanded NOT to use music as if one NEEDED to command that singing and instruments NOT be used when Christ the Spirit was speaking.

"Park Hill Church-A Christ-Centered Fellowship"

That IS NOT THE TRUTH. Any CHRIST-CENTEREDS would gracefully leave the church of Christ to its owners who HONOR its HEAD and BODY and go build an HONEST diversity church.

You are not CHRIST-Centered because you are parroting those who detest the name of Christ and believe and Claim that there is nothing left but SEVEN FACTS ABOUT JESUS. The Shellyites are now PARTNERING with God to get a NEW set of Scripture because "OUR CULTURE HAS CHANGED" (Wow, hasn't everyones!!). There is no other LEGALISTIC PATTERNISM to which the church can point. The result is to make them SECTARIAN because they sow discord among peacable churches.

Carroll D. Osburn might have given you ACUs DEGREE to go out and be "Prophets, Chanellers and Facilitators" to CHANGE peacable churches of Christ but GOD IN CHRIST DID NOT.

Your misleaders KNOWS that the CIRCLE WILL BE BROKEN if he doesn't walk in THEIR paths. But, as prophesied the LITTLE HORNS have had their time with the king and they are CRACKING away.

Christ didn't SEND you to "do anything to SAVE MORE SOULS." Jesus died to build HIS ekklesia or synagogue or SCHOOL OF THE BIBLE. He ordained that the ONLY Pastor-Teachers are the eldlers who are "already laboring to the point of exhaustion in preaching and teaching" who are HONEST and loyal enough to TEACH THAT WHICH HAS BEEN TAUGHT.

Paul spoke of the assembling or gathering using a form of the Greek word SYNAGOGUE. There was never any praise service in the Jewish synagogue or Qahal or "church in the wilderness" because it was OUTLAWED and no Jew ever dreamed of MUSIC as part of the SCHOOL until 1815 where the LIBERALS also tried to steal the synagogue in Germany.

He sent EVANGELISTS out into the world and Paul would MARK the many at Corinth and Thessalonica by saying if they WILL NOT GO then NEITHER SHALL THEY EAT. HONEST evangelists get FED only when they THRESH or PLOW. YOU are seeking HUMAN GLORY and the BEST way to get SEEKERS driven your way is to REPUDIATE the name of Jesus Christ or Jehovah- Saves as the visible ANOINTED of God:
    Eph 3:1 FOR this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Eph 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to youward:

Eph 3:3 How that by revelation he made known UNTO ME the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words;

Eph 3:4 Whereby, when YE read, YE may understand MY knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Eph 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

What is that PREDESTINATED mystery?
    That the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, and of the SAME BODY, and partakers of his promise IN Christ BY the gospel: Eph 3:6

Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power. Eph 3:7

The BODY is called the Church of Christ or "the church of God IN Christ." Removing the name intends to SPIT in the face of God and His people by taking the authority to take the REPROACH-BRINGING name off THEIR property. As I have noted, this is not a FREE WILL thing but an identifying MARK that Jesus Christ has ALREADY removed the Menorah or Spirits of Knowledge. Jesus said that DOCTORS OF THE LAW take away the key to knowledge because THAT- by definition-is what Scripture Lawyers do.

GRACE is not unlimited forgiveness for unlimited sins. Rather, GRACE means POWER.
    Eph 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this GRACE given,
      that I should preach among the Gentiles the UNSEARCHABLE RICHES of Christ;
    Eph 3:9 And to make all men SEE what is the FELLOWSHIP of the MYSTERY, which from the beginning of the world
      hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:
In First Corinthians Paul noted that Christ is NOT just Jesus of Nazareth but
    Christ is the WISDOM of God
    Christ is the GLORY of God

That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit OF wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: Ep.1:17

But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 1Co.1:24

God in Christ or the CHRIST OF GOD is never separated FROM God. The GODhead is Father, Son and Spirit. THEY are not three separated Beings:
    but if I were, it would be an absolutely correct judgment in every respect, for I have WITH ME the Father who sent me. Jn.8:16LIV

Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me HATH SEEN the FATHER; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? Jn.14:9

Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the FATHER is WITH me. Jn.16:32

God the THOUGHT spoke to God the SON and the SON spoke the THOUGHT. That is why the Living Word delivered the Spoken Word. The SPIRIT is that between FATHER and SON and when the Son speaks the WORDS this proves that the SON has been given the SPIRIT without measure.

Those who REFUSE to speak the WORDS of Christ do not speak the SPIRIT of God because Jesus said "My WORDS are SPIRIT and LIFE." (John 6:63)

Jesus said that those WHO SPEAK ON THEIR OWN are the sons of the DEVIL.

CHRIST is God Who came in a visible form because NO ONE has access to the invisible, separted Spirit "person" by Whom you get the RIGHT to steal the church houses of widows. Notice, that The FAMILY of God must honor the NAME (singular) of God:
    Phil 2:5 Your attitude should be the kind that was shown us by Jesus Christ,

Phil 2:6 who, though he was God, did not demand and cling to his rights as God,

Phil 2:7 but laid aside his mighty POWER and GLORY, taking the disguise of a slave and becoming like men.

Phil 2:8 And he humbled himself even further, going so far as actually to die a criminal's death on a cross.

Phil 2:9 Yet it was because of this that God raised him up to the heights of heaven and gave him a name which is above every other name,

Phil 2:10 that at the name of Jesus very knee shall bow in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

God's INVISIBLE power is made known ONLY through Christ.
    Eph 3:10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places MIGHT BE KNOWN by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord: Eph 3:11

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: 2 Cor 10:3

(For the weapons [lifeless instruments] of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) 2 Cor 10:4

Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; 2 Cor 10:5
MUSIC or pleasuring through singing is the CONNECTED word which is directly connected to the Greek HERESY. This means that people use emotional excitement to exalt themselve so the DEMAGOGUE can carry them away for his own USES. See the absolute MARK connecting MUSIC ot HERESY. That is what Scripture says from the beginning when the serpent was a Musical Enchanter or Enchantress who wholly seduced Eve in the way a bride is seduce just before the husband gets to her. That is why CAIN (a musical note) is OF THAT WICKED ONE.

http://www.piney.com/Heresy.Music.html

The NAME (singular) of Jesus Christ bears all of the authority of Father, Son and Spirit. Peter baptized into the NAME of Jesus Christ. Christ added baptized believers to HIS church. All of church history claimes the name of CHURCH OF CHRIST. When people SPIT it out so they can be SELF-CENTERED then you must see this as the SPIRIT of Christ removing His candlestick which represents the SEVEN SPIRITS all related to forms of wisdom and knowledge brught ONLY through the Word of Christ.

A mediator in song or sermon intends to STAND IN THE HOLY PLACE claiming to Be God. Look at the CENTER next Sunday and see who is AT THE CENTER.

No HOLY spirit led ANY church to denounce the Name of Christ to which the OWNERS of the property were loyal when THEY BOUTHT the building and unfortunately BOUGHT the preacher who has no role to play in the "fellowship" and no honest claim to pay to INFILTRATE and DIVERT.

It is true that APPOLO HAS LANDED. Apollo is Abaddon or Apollyon the FATHER of the seeker centers. He is the father of the "twanging bow to send the singing arrows, musical harmony, thieves and liars." If you grasp John you know that CIRCE or church is the holy whore. The MUSES or Locusts with Scorpion stings are the MUSES or the musical worship team of Satan himself. Time is short and what happened to the king/queen of Tyre and literal Babylon is HAPPENING in a church close to you: but time is short when you see the SIGNS and MUST HAVE the mark to participate.
    Rev 18:22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;
The Craftsmen or TECHNE (Koresh in Hebrew) are the THEATER BUILDERS AND STAGE MANAGERS. The milstone is perforated and has the same meaning as the FLUTE where the same Hebrew word means 'play the flute, steal your property, pollute and prostitute." The GRINDERS were concubines or prostitutes.

Sure, you can COLLECT all of those with the MUSICAL MARK (Cain is from a musical note) at one place but that is only for EASY segregation because those MARKED by the Word and Baptism will have FLED from Babylon. A Cappella, you knows is a LEGALISTIC, PATTERNIST loophole to USE instrumental music using PEOPLE as instruments: it is called ORGANUM. And A Cappella speaks only of the Pope's castrated Musical Worship Team. They PLAYED in the Sistine chapel because even in 1911 it was still UNLAWFUL to use instruments in the presence of the Pope or CHRIST.

Ken

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Preach On in Truth Brother!

April 9 2005, 10:06 PM 

I just hope that Myers and Hardick will listen to you. You tell the Bible Truth in Bible Ways! These "feel good" folks have been mislead to believe almost anything. It is just more of that "Purpose Driven" stuff and "community church" watered down teaching. We need to help folks but not mislead them. As I always say "Bible ways for Bible Beliven People".

Respond to this message   
Jonathan David Myers
(no login)

Wish it coulda' worked out differently!

April 11 2005, 3:08 PM 

I gave it my best shot! I wanted to give you an opportunity to come to me face to face and talk to me about this stuff like a man, but you have opted, instead, to keep the comfort of your anonymity and side with a man who is truly bent on creating dissension.

I wish it could have worked out differently. I was hoping to get to meet you through this process and learn how to grow together but I see that that will never happen.

I will not post on this website anymore becuase it is obvious that the reason for the website is not what it claims to be. In my opinion, this space is controlled by the devil. He has convinced a few of you that it is "biblical" to come on here under the shroud of anonymity and post hateful and judgemental thoughts about brothers who are doing there best to make it in this messed up world.

Your unwillingness to come to me face to face is proof that you are not genuinely interested in the truth about this matter yet but only interested in placing judgment on folks that you won't even take an opportunity to get to know!

That is not the heart of Christ and for this reason, I know that this place is not for concerned members, but rather angry members. Angry members who are unwilling to put aside their anger for the sake of expressing the same love that has been shown to them through the grace and mercy of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ!

God be with you as you jouney down this path! I pray that he will heal you of your judgmental hearts and through the power of the Holy Spirit, indwell in you a new heart full of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, faithfullness and self-controll because in this world there is nothing that stands against them.

I offer the invitation to you again. Please feel free to return to Park Hill Church, A Christ-Centered Fellowship at any time. You are always welcomed and will receive acceptance and a place to heal if you so choose. We meet at 9:30am on Sunday mornings for Bible study. We begin worship at around 10:45am. On Wednesday evenings we meet at the building at 5:30 for dinner and fellowship with Bible study to follow at 7:00pm.

May God grant you peace, anonymous!

Ken, I am praying for your heart!

Moderator, I am praying for yours as well!

God bless you all!

In Him,

Jon Myers

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

Save your prayers!

April 11 2005, 9:30 PM 

Lord I hate that "I will pray for you." Such a slick, cowardly way of expressing superiority and then running for cover.

I am quite sure that Anonymous knows enough to know that if you will steal his church and DELIBERATELY sow discord and offend MANY, he would not DARE risk it all by speaking face to face. I think you guys would hurt him real bad: because of the LAW it might just be the loss of income.

Where I live the evil women love to spread lies and blame others for the similar problems they CAUSED. Fortunately, I don't DEPEND on the alpha male or I would be like other long-term employees.

I have flooded the internet and the forum with ABSOLUTE PROOF that when people turn MUSICAL it is the MARK of a perverted and hostile take over to turn "school of the Bible" into "a theater for holy entertainment." There is NOTHING you can find in the Bible or history which does not POINT the LOCUSTS (musical performers) under Apollo or Abaddon or Apollyon OUT. That is why the singy-clappy, cutesy-pies just make the hair on the back of spiritual people's head stand up and they RUN without knowing why.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/thread?forumid=150389&messageid=1112554164&lp=1113251166

I say that you SLANDER with the obligatory PHARISEE charge and CANNOT define it. Well, Jesus condemned the SECTARIAN Scribes, Pharisees and Hypocrites. The Greek world defines all of these as performing the role of SORCERY and because they performed no useful role it identifies the ALL as parasites. Hypocrites wer ACTORS in song or sermon. Are YOU on the DOLE?

Ken

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Lighten Up in Love

April 12 2005, 11:55 AM 

Ken..You need to lighten up on this fellow Jonathan. I would never reject prayers on my behalf or make light of someone doing that. While we do have the Truth and need to correct him and others, we must do it in love and realize the Lord will help us expose, reprove and rebuke their error. I thought Jonathan wanted to "learn" but now he just signs off never to return again...How sad but we will keep trying...

Respond to this message   
David
(no login)

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly; teaching one another

April 7 2013, 7:10 PM 

In psalms and hymns and spiritual songs. Seems like there is a place for music in the Assembly of believers.

Respond to this message   
Ken
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly; teaching one another

April 8 2013, 1:28 PM 

It is important that the "musical" content doesn't eliminate the teaching, admonishing and doctrine role of the School of Christ.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Change Agents Everwhere here
(no login)

Visited this place!

April 18 2005, 12:04 PM 

I am very concerned after visiting this church about what is going on there. They are very much into the Holy Spirit moving differently in each of us. The change agents have really got into this place.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

Please define.

April 10 2005, 5:06 PM 

Please define the word PHARISEE so we can begin on a thus saith the Lord.

Ken

Respond to this message   
B
(no login)

Can we somehow pull a constructive, informative dialogue out of this?

April 12 2005, 2:50 PM 

Just a couple of "should-be-obvious" observations.

Why on earth is the name change the name of this thread? I checked out their website http://www.ourchurch.com/view/?pageID=34934 and the name change is not the big problem to talk about. At least they aren't pretending to be like any other church of Christ, when they obviously are not. I realize we usually like to cloud the actual scriptural issues with ones that just make us uncomfortable, but let's try to stay on point here.

The first post mentions Southside. Do you have any idea if this group left Southside to make a directional change? If so, I wouldn't lump Southside into this whole thing.

For you that do attend Park Hill, could you explain the timeline and theology of the move from non-instrumental to instrumental? Also, are there any other teachings that are traditionally associated with the churches of Christ that you have moved away from? What do you practice when it comes to women's role, church leadership (elders & deacons), communion, etc.?

Thanks in advance for the insight.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

What is Your interest?

April 13 2005, 10:59 AM 

To B ...What spurred your interest in this situation/ place? The point is what happened here is going on all over and we are sounding the warning bell to others true to the church to know what to look for when they are being taken over.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 56 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened At the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter