Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?......Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Index  
John
(no login)

is "Park Hill Church" a Biblical name?

February 18 2012, 11:47 PM 

1. "Park Hill Church" is a Biblical name. The NT churches were addressed simply by location such as the "church in Antioch" ect. In fact if you study the Restoration movement, many early churches of Christ in America used this formula; "The church in Sandsville" etc.

2. You stated "and look where they are now". Where are they? Growing? Baptizing people? Introducing unchurched people to Christ? Where are they....

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: is "Park Hill Church" a Biblical name?

February 19 2012, 5:16 AM 

It is, John. So was "the church of God which is at Corinth" or "the church which is at Cenchrea" or "the churches of Galatia ... of Macedonia ... of Judaea" or "the church of the Thessalonians."

They were all churches of Christ (Rom. 16:16).

But there were no Catholic and Protestant denominational churches in the first century.

Now, however, "[Location] Church" is a Community Church (denomination) or is affiliated with the Community Church.

Since in many cases the name of a church identifies the location, I personally like: "The church of Christ at [Location] meets here."

Considering all the confusion from the evolution of the Roman Catholic Church and the Reformation Movement, identifying with the name "of Christ," instead of dropping His name, means not being in association or affiliation with the Willow Creek Association of Community Churches.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

This is a MARK: the candlesticks have been removed

February 19 2012, 3:59 PM 

In Revelation 18 some things happen at the same time: when the musical and theatrical performers are REMOVED from the body the LAMPS or candlestick has gone out.

Whatever we do we are to do it in the name of the Lord: changing the name of a church you are WAGED to protect is proof that you have been taken captive. Church of Christ is a public confession that you are not just a church (Circe,Kirk, mother of harlots)but aan assembly of CHRIST where only His Words are to be taught and observed.

All of the churches are connected by FELLOWSHIP or TEACHING or CONFESSION as Churches of Christ. Here is just one example which no disciple would voluntarily deliberately say "nowe will not hear Christ Only.

1Corinthians 1:2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth,
......to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus,
......called to be saints, with all that in every place
......call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:
1Corinthians 1:3 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father,
...... and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
1Corinthians 1:4 I thank my God always on your behalf,
......for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ;
1Corinthians 1:5 That in every thing ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge;
1Corinthians 1:6 Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you:
1Corinthians 1:7 So that ye come behind in no gift;
......waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ:
1Corinthians 1:8 Who shall also confirm you unto the end,
vthat ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.
1Corinthians 1:9 God is faithful, by whom
......ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.
1Corinthians 1:10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
......that ye all speak the same thing,
...... and that there be no divisions among you;
......but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

1Corinthians 1:13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

People NEVER REMOVE Christ from their public confession: as in Amos it is a sign that God has been there, gone and will not pass tht way again. Jesus came to pick up His Candlestick which means NOTHING but the teachings of christ.

Church of Christ has been the official name of all churches in history. This is a sign of the END TIMES.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Denying Christ BEFORE MEN is a terminal sin

February 19 2012, 7:39 PM 

Matthew 10:32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men,
....him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men,
.... him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

People REMOVE the name of Christ from their public confession because they think they can make PEACE with the world, but God HIDES HIMSELF from the Wise (rhetoricians, singers, instrument players, sorcerers) and Jesus refused to even pray for the WORLD.

It is certainly easier to take the MARK of Christ made visible to all of those who would take you captive OR persecute you. It is to REMOVE the stigma of being "legalistic" for teaching baptism and NOT playing "machines for doing hard work" that they thin will make them GOOD GUYS. However, godly people will just see them as treacherous and will not want to INVEST their money with peoples so treacherous.

Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father,
....and the daughter against her mother,
.... and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matthew 10:36 And a mans foes shall be they of his own household.
Matthew 10:37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me:
....and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
Matthew 10:38 And he that taketh not his cross,
....and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
Matthew 10:39 He that findeth his life shall lose it:
....and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it

The name CHURCH of CHRIST was just too much pressure to endure so they took the mark: undoubtedly they have and ANGEL OF LIGHT with another agenda. Not to worry, those who CAN follow the blind fall into the same pit (hell).

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Christ is the head of His Church, husband of the Bride

March 3 2012, 10:45 AM 

People remove CHRIST from their public confession because the SIGNS that Christ has been there and gone with His Lamps (seven spirits of knowledge) is the Rhetoricians, singers and instrument players John and all evidence calls Sorcerers are removed at the same time.

The are ashamed of Christ because they feel superior even though they are quite ignorant of the Word of God. They think that removing CHRIST from their confession will allow the world to flock in: but Jesus did not pray for the World and God Hides himself from the Wise or Sophists meaning Preachers, singers and instrument players.

in the same sense that God said "I will not pass by again" through Amos, this is a sign that Christ has been there and gone and "will not pass by again." It would be different if these people were not so mercinary, ruthless and Biblically ignorant.

Acts 11:26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch.
And it came to pass, that a whole year they
assembled (synagogued) themselves with the church,{ekklesia}
and taught much people.
And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

This is the CHRIST ORDAINED inclusive and exclusive patternism and you cannot grasp that everything is excluded but being A School of Christ then you HAVE HAD the mark removed and you had nothing to do with it.

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them,
saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore,
[1}and teach all nations,
[2]baptizing them in the name [singular]
of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Matthew 28:20
[3]Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you
and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Peter said that what Christ taught (inclusively and exclusively) in the Prophets and the prophets made more certain then you are MARKED as a false teacher.

He said that this is not subject to private interpretation (further expounding) and Paul said that He did not CORRUPT the Word meaning "selling learning at retail or adultery."

The Church is always associated in one way or another with Christ:
It is the Church of God which He purchased with His own blood.

There is only ONE PIECE to a Church of Christ Pattern:
First, you have to sit down and shut up all of the theatrical performers: that is WHY Christ ordained elder more APT to teach than APT to chase a coon.

Elders: Teach that which has been taught and silence those who oppose what HAS BEEN taught.
The Lord's Supper is a TEACHING the Death of Jesus Christ.

Therefore, as Christ spelled out the CENI in the Great Commission as TEACHING, the Lord's Supper is part of the public CONFESSION that Jesus Christ died to purchase the church with His own blood.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 12 3 4 5 6 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened At the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter