Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?......Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Index  
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Maury Hills Purpose Driven Instrumental Idolatry as planned

November 25 2013, 10:05 PM 

All of recorded history, including all of the musical terms applied to the Levites and David's Naked dance, proves that performing religious music was the mark of homosexuals who feel the need to be priests of the Mother Goddesses--"fruits" in Amos 8, Revelation 18 and all recorded history especially of the Greeks. The LOCUSTS in John's message hidden from the merchants was a musical grasshopper and it imitated it's MOTHER. Abaddon or Apollyon is their KING and Musical worship minister. He too was fruity tooty especially using his lyre to shoot love arrows into his friends. Even sincere people can be led into exercising the persona by "monkish" professors.

The PURPOSE of Paul silencing everyone but the elder who PREACHES the Word by READING the Word was that "everyone might be saved (or safe) so that they could come to a knowledge of the Truth: the Word of Christ is TRUTH and Spirit and Grace.

Paul wants the men to "raise holy palms" which is defined in the Bible as "lifting up the palms to the WORD of God." This was opposed to the women and effeminates who danced and pranced and waved their arms in the air: with women it was "I am now available."

This would prevent WRATH which is ORGE or ORGY: this includes attempts to "know" the gods in a sexual sense. And music and body movement were the DEVICES for bringing on this stage of what Paul called MADNESS of the tongue SPEAKERS which includes musical instruments."

The authority automatically exercised by visible-audible women was AUTHENTIA which was erotic and murderous and of males exercising their own authority marked homosexuality: after all Christ called the king (queen) of Tyre a Lucifer person or a "singing and harp-playing prostitute in the garden of Eden." That twisting singing is also a definition of the Serpent or Beast which was not a snake.

This would weed out those not being safe in childbearing because the Authentes gave birth to infants and offered them up to be sacrificed to Molech at Tyre and Jerusalem. It is prophecied and certain but unspeakably sad that women in a church would prepare their children for burning or being cast alive into the Lake of Fire (Hell in Isaiah 30) to the sounds of wind, string and percussion instruments to "make them dumb before the slaughter. Time must be short--I hope and when you hear the sound of wind instruments it means that time us yo,

[linked image]

This is clear to anyone who bothers to read the whole story line and define words in their historic setting. That is why there is no command, example or remote inference of God calling the godly people into assemblly for group singing without "machines for doing hard work, mostly making war and creating the shock and awe Scripture calls SORCERY.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

The prophecy of the Babylon Mother of Harlots Part A

December 9 2013, 6:44 PM 

You should know that Moses began to write about the Babylonian (Hebrew) AFTER the nation fell into Musical Idolatry at Mount Sinai for which sin God sentenced them BACK to Babylon and beyond to suffer and die except for a small remnant.

Genesis does not record the creation of the universe but of the eternal context between the Babylon Mother of Harlots (Inanna etal) who stole all of the rulership, musical, and devious sexuality from the FATHER god AND the only real God who serves HIS CREATURES making it impossible to do anything but "rest and come learn of Me." The contest began in heaven when Lucifer [Zoe and Eve (by the feminists) as the singing and harp-playing prostitute was CAST AS PROFANE out of Heaven and into the Garden of Eden. CREATED here means CAST AS PROFANE. That is the HALAL praise word or CHALAL which is the root meaning of LUCIFER.

The story of this CONTEXT, by one account, comes to a CLIMAX around the year 2000 or the sixth Day. Many astronomers noted the date which happened in 2012 when the Earth moved to the other side of the galaxy center. Who can doubt that both the nation and the CHURCH got an early start in EXACTLY fulfilling Abaddon or Apollyon being UNLEASHED from the smokey pit to be KING of the MUSES: In Revelation 17 they are under the Babylon Mother of Harlots. In chapter 18 they are lusted after FRUITS (same as Amos 8) as SELF-preachers (sons of the Devil, says Jesus), singers, instrument players, technokrats (STAFF) and GRINDERS whose piping sound of the millstone marked the location of the local prostitute. The Classics and Paul marked any religious marketeer as a PROSTITUTE even as the Levite Instrument players (sorcerers) are called PARASITES.

It is too horrible to even think about when you see people SELLING the Mark (musical performance) of the BEAST (a new style music and drama.) The Serpent in the garden of eden was a cunning, slippery creature whose CARNAL WEAPON was also this singing and playing which is UNIVERSALLY noted as the weapon of enchantment, sorcery or witchcraft: fittingly the INSTRUMENTAL SOUNDS are proof that God is driving His enemies into hell (Isaiah 30) or into the Lake of Fire.

That's good: All of the SIGNS are that music as the most vicious and EFFECTIVE weapon on all but the ELECT who will barely be saved. The instruments in Psalm 150 or HALAL 150 are the instruments of the prostitute: the psalmist who had been abandoned to worship the starry host wanted to worship IN THE FIRMAMENT. (missed Acts 7 in the Phd study?). The NACC along with PEPPERDINE and ACU brought in a monk to teach them how to do COSMIC WORSHIP: Jesus doesn't pray for the KOSMOS the kingdom of Satan.

No one in the earliest recorded history on clay tablets DID NOT KNOW that people who use musical tones on you INTEND TO HURT YOU to intimidate your or induce a sexual feeling which makes you support those John Calvin called "lazy asses."

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Maury Hills Background to end-time Babylon Mother of Harlots

January 2 2014, 10:58 AM 

By definition the neo-trinitarians are also the strongly deluded imposing "musical" performance as the definition of lying wonders. There is no reason that they should be permitted to grasp Prepositions 101a which is why they don't bother to PREACH the word by READING the Word for Comfort and doctrine as Christ commanded beginning in the wilderness.

If the translators had translated LITERALLY they would have said 'The BREATH of God." Jesus returned as Holy Spirit in the upper room and the WIND is BREATH. Jesus Breathed on the Apostles (only) and as Holy Spirit guided them into all truth which included the "memory" left for OUR learning.

I have heard or read all of the posts and sermons and I don't know of a single Ph.d who is ALLOWED to use PREPOSITIONS. For instance,

Paul said SPEAK one to another (external)
ODE and PSALLO (both negative words) IN the heart. Wouldn't you know it apparently there is little to no scholarship which does not say SING and make Melody WITH the heart or WITH a harp (Psallo does not allow wind or percussion instruments or guitar picks).

SPIRIT only remotely applies to demons or angels because the word GHOST did the "talking." In the text, God BREATHES and someone SPEAKS. If they say that "a" spirit told them that God commanded instrumental noise then we have recorded evidence to prove that it was Abaddon or Apollyon or the spirit OF Abaddon inspiring or LEADING the MUSES or his musical worship team: they were the LOCUSTS unleashed from hell to attack churches of Christ almost to the day of the END of the 6th day since Genesis defines the Creation of Light in battle with the DARKNESS of Babylonianism which has again been unleashed with "lusted after fruits" speaking, singing and playing instruments. John calls them SORCERERS who HAD once deceived the whole world. He said that they will/are Cast Alive into the Lake of Hell as the typical way to battle LOCUSTS or PARASITES.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Berrie Pate
(no login)

Love God and Love Others

January 7 2014, 2:34 PM 

As a proud Maury Hills member, Christian, and sinner, I am sorry to have stumbled onto this site. It saddens me that a family of believers that strive to provide love, hope, and healing is your target. Have you forgotten the Greatest Command? Love God and Love Others. (I don't remember it saying, only love those whose are exactly like you) With whom did Jesus spend his time while on Earth. (to the best of my recollection, not with those who had memorized all the rules or were trying to trick him with their impressive studies) Maybe Mr. Sublett, you should spend more time spreading the gospel and winning souls for Christ and less time disparaging those you may be spending eternity with. I too, will pray for you.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Love God and Love Others

January 7 2014, 3:39 PM 

See Rick Atchley etal who exercised PROPHETIC roles to train men as CHANELLERS to go out and facilitate or lie, cheat and steal peaceable churches and force them into Instrumental Idolatry.

http://www.piney.com/Rick-Atchley-Music.html

1. If you say that God commanded or permitted instruments in the School (only) of the Word (only).

2. And from the garden of Eden to now when the Babylon Mother of Harlots uses "lusted after fruits"

3. Then Christ who defined the church inclusively and exclusively to exclude false teachers calls that BLASPHEMY.

When you work really hard using the Purpose Driven Cult to infiltrate and divert other people's property and sow massive discord, Jesus sent me to say that is ANTIChristian.

I spend most of my time--free of charge as commanded by Christ in Isaiah 55--just quoting Scripture and never speaking my own words--as outlawed by Christ in Isaiah 58. Jesus nor anyone just "preached the gospel." Jesus preached the gospel OF the kingdom or The Church of Christ.

In the Prophets Christ defined the REST for the Godly people under the Law and for the time when He would destroy both the Laded Burden and the Burden Laders. Only after the ritualists are dethroned can the Church as A SCHOOL OF CHRIST be at liberty:

All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him. Matthew 11:27

Jesus said that God HIDES from the Wise or SOPHISTS: Sophists are preachers who violate the direct command to PREACH the Word by READING the Word for Comfort and doctrine, singers, instrument players or actors.

Jesus called the Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites: in Ezekiel 33 Christ named self-preachers for HIRE, singers, instrument players and the AUDIENCE forced to pay by the LAW of giving.

Jesus said that He did not pray for the WORLD or kosmos which defines the paganism in Romans 14 which silences everyone so that in Romans 15 people can "synagogue" and NOT PLEASE people: That means cute preaching, singing, playing instruments and other efforts to MAKE THE LAMBS DUMB BEFORE THE SLAUGHTER. THEN, the gospel command is to come REST and "use one mind and one mouth to speak that which is written for our learning" or "Scripture for Comfort and Doctrine." Sorry that you have been sucked into a self-glorification performance being LEGALISTIC because they say that there is "a law of Giving" to feed them. All religious staff among the Jews and pagans were called PARASITES: the musicians such as Miriam, the Levites and the MUSES in Revelation performed the role of SORCERY. Why? Why, because in Revelation 18 the craftsmen, singers and instrument players are Purpose Driven to hurt you and deceive you." John calls them sorcerers and says that they will be cast alive into the Lake of Fire.

Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. Matthew 11:29

HERE IS THE LADED BURDEN WHICH JESUS MAY NOT YET HAVE FREED YOU FROM:

[linked image]

Jesus CAST OUT the musical minstrels "like dung" when they offered to help Him in His Word.

Jesus consigned the PIPERS and other instrument players to the Marketplace where radishes and young boys were sold. They PIPED hoping that Jesus would lament or sing and dance. This was the Dionysus initiation into the Gay Priesthood.

Jesus pronounced many woes and promised to sent to HELL (Isaiah 30) as His enemies: they proof that they were being driven into helly or the lake of fire will be the sounds of wind, string and percussion instruments. When you HEAR these sounds around you Revelation 14 says this is a sign of SOON JUDGMENT so you had better get out and GO preach to all the nations.

It's hard to get deprogrammed when people claim some spiritual authority to lie about Scripture and withhold the facts about anything beyond assembling as A SCHOOL OF CHRIST THROUGH THE WORD. No one gets private preferences and still be a Disciple or Student of Christ.

Your preacher claims to the the Authoratative Teacher and that is the role for which Jesus of Nazareth died. Musicians stand in the claimed "holy places" to lead you into the presence of God and that defines the Abomination of Desolation.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Love God and Love Others

January 7 2014, 3:56 PM 

P.S. My happy retirement to home in Hohenwald was spoiled and the church went from a happy about 350 to an unhappy less than 2OO. Old members from the building project in 1927 were forced to leave and the stink will never go away.

I've been at this for just 83 years and as an engineer-manufacturer have served in most of the "roles" and I will be happy to quote the context to any claim you hear.

The Purpose Driven Purpose is to collect all of the money, get the new property finished and then say: Oh Yes! I have decided to DIVERT YOUR MONIES to the agenda I ALWAYS had. When challenged about HIS decision to do just that after having made faithful promises, when time came to instroduce instruments his response was: "But, THAT was then and THIS is now."

If you do not have a Church of Christ background my guess is that you would not condone and profit from diverted money and trust.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 8 2014, 11:27 AM 

Berrie, I appreciate the hit even though being called a hypocrite is not a love pat. happy.gif

Here is what Christ in the Prophets said and Jesus used to define the Scribes and Pharisees as hypocrites. You can be captivated by people who can get degrees with no remote interest in what Christ in the prophets and Jesus certified. I would appreciate it if you would not hit and run: the elders in on the agenda don't want to discuss it.

[linked image]
[linked image]

Now, I couldn't be a hypocrite since I do not make up my own songs and sermons to prevent Jesus from being the only Teacher, and use a fabricated LAW OF GIVING to legalistic fleece the widows and honest working people.

Respond to this message   
Berrie Pate
(no login)

No hit and run

January 14 2014, 2:41 PM 

Mr. Sublett,

My intent was not to "hit and run". My intent was to provoke thought in the direction of your persecution and this website. Sometimes we as humans, not understanding all of God's divine plan, get things all wrong. I myself have been guilty of trying to "follow all of the rules" and completely missed the boat with my heart and love for God and others. I pray that even though you do not agree with us; you can love us and your actions will reflect that. We walk a fine line between gently and privately correcting those that err, as Jesus taught and modeled, and publicly crucifying sinners. (Matthew 18) I am encouraged by the mercy we have through Jesus' death on the cross and know that I could never "earn" my way into heaven. I try to remember that with the same measure I judge; I will be judged. (Matthew 7)
I attend Maury Hills and would happily sit with you at church any Sunday.

In Christian Love,
Berrie

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

The Mark of the Beast Part A

January 14 2014, 7:00 PM 

God says that he hates people who make you pay for the Free Word and impose music in the "holy places." In addition He HATES people who deliberately sow discord just to get their way. Christ in Isaiah 8 says that people who do not speak according to the Law (vocal and instrumental rejoicing outlawed) and Prophets (where Christ repudiates seeking your own pleasure (the only music virtue) and speaking your own words HAVE NO LIGHT IN THEM. I always quote facts to repudiate people who post falsehoods intending to deceive people for profit. That's the meaning of love.

If I am wrong about any of the QUOTED TEXT then, like David, I mount an insanity defense (the Halal word). If they are wrong then they are promised hell (Isaiah 30) and the Lake of Fire.

A liar is anyone who says that God authorized or permitted musical or rhetorical performance when Jesus visits as the only Teacher when the Elders "teach that which has been taught."

FREE SERMON: Because of Instrumental Idolatry at Mount Sinai God abandoned the Israelites "to worship the starry host" and sentenced them to go into Babylon for captivity and death. This caused Moses to begin a history of the CONFLICT between the Sumerians (c. BC 4000) who built temples and performed religious rituals to force people to WORK on the REST day and pay them a TITHE.

Everyone thought that the year 2000 would bring some bad news: it came almost to the date as smooth speakers trained for the PROFESSION of preaching were sent out to sow discord and force everyone to permit their property to be "infiltrated and diverted" for speakers, singers and instrument players. Those who oppose being taken captive are just hateful people with no love

These people USE God's abandonment of Israel as their PATTERN for lying, cheating and stealing the property others built while diving families. It turns out that the Mark of the BEAST has been fulfilled in great detail.

Apollo, Abaddon or Apollyon whose "spirit" guides the Muses or sorcerers (Revelation 18) is also defined as THE NUMBER OF A MAN. Preaching violates the direct command of Christ from the wilderness onward: to PREACH the Word (only) by READING the Word for comfort and doctrine. A Church of Christ is A School of the Word of Christ in the Prophets and Apostles.

Jesus failed to gift the church with people to write sermons and perform music and take your health-care money. The elders are commanded to teach that which has been taught. A church of Christ does not do "programs" but allows people to go about their own ministry and use their own money. There is no "law of giving" so Jesus made certain that His assembly would be to REST and come learn of ME. He also made certain that their folly is an UNFUNDED MANDATE.

Because no one can hint of any performance preaching or singing without despising the Word (blasphemy), I assume the right to quote the Scriptures by commission of Jesus and not pass the plate.

Rev. 16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth;
and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast,
and upon them which worshipped his image.
Rev. 19:20 And the beast was taken,
and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him,
with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast,
and them that worshipped his image.
These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone

If they cannot understand that John called the speakers, singers and instrument players DECEIVERS and SORCERERS, they will not understand the MARK OF THE BEAST which can be understood by being able to read the Word.

[linked image]

More to come. Thanks for the dialog. None of the misleaders will respond other than to tell me to stop sending Bible Text in the mail.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Mark of the Beast Plagues Part B

January 22 2014, 12:06 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

January 24 2014, 4:05 PM 

The Bible makes it clear that Cain was OF that wicked one using the language of seed or Sperm. Abel and Seth were the seed of ADAM. Cain murdered Abel BECAUSE He was congenitally evil: a murderer and liar: the NAME or MARK of Cain is "A Musical Note." His sons went on to represent all of the Civil-Military-Clergy which arose among the Sumerians almost exactly c. BC 4000.

Moses wrote their story after some of the Jacob-Cursed Levi family rose up in musical idolatry at Mount Sinai. This was to warn the nation that they had TAKEN THE MARK of Cain and would be sentenced to captivity and death back into Babylonia.

The sons of the Devil can transform themselves into an angel of light and continue the 6,000 year old battle with the Sons of God REgenerated by the WORD, Logos or Regulative Principle. The LOGOS people will not speak on their own which Jesus said marks the sons of the devil. They will not perform singing, playing instruments, act or dance.

Judas did not know that he was the SON OF PERDITION until Jesus fed him the SOP which has the same root meaning as PSALLO. The sons of God obey the commands to come before Him in silence and reverence: the sons of the devil or BEAST will do everything they can do to SILENCE Jesus and HIS Word. They even claim that they are the AUTHORATATIVE TEACHER which means that they have taken the place of Jesus and stand in the "holy places" mocking Jesus. The sounds of these cunning craftsmen, singers and instrument players are called SORCERERS by John and that MARKS Jesus visiting and removing the Lamps or Seven Spirits of Knowledge (Isaiah 11). In Amos 8 the howling in the temple was God promising that "I will NOT pass by again." Good by and good luck.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Christ marked EASTER in Ezekiel 8: proof of the Babylon Mother of Harlot churches

February 17 2014, 1:09 PM 

In Ezekiel 8 God warns about thee women lamenting or worshiping Tammuz with flutes and shrill music. At the same time the men turned their backs to the temple where they PRETENDED that their Sun and Moon God lived and held a Sun-Rise Service." The Sun and moon and two other pillars were phallic just like Jochin and Boaz. In some places they had such pillars at altars for HERMES (god of liars and music) and KAIROS who is the Demon son of Zeus who has come down in the Lu-Kairos-Ethos etal Church Planting Plots of "daughters of the mother."

Of Isaiah 8 and Christ's message about taking the MARK

http://www.piney.com/MuTammuz.html

This was what was going on in Rome. In Romans 14 Paul identified the SECTS by their diets but their worship did not edify or EDUCATE and so was forbidden as SELF-pleasure in Romans 15. I will post Ezekiel 9 to show that the Jews who had the MARK of weeping and lamenting for the city and people were to be spared. However, the MARK demonstrated in Ezekiel 8 is the SIGN of musical and theatrical performers as MARKS of worshipers of the Babylon Mother of Whores (Revelation 17). Because they REJOICED in EASTER they were to be slain. In Isaiah 30 and Revelation 19 they are to be CAST ALIVE into Hell (outside of Jerusalem them) or the Lake of Fire. Here is one image of the Mother Goddess you WILL worship at EASTER because God has abandoned the ones who rejoice. They even rejoice in that they are JUDGED because that is why they are from KAIROS-Ethos the Demnon who has come down to you. Inanna-Ishtar looks muck like the Kairos demon son of Zeus on clay tablets. Notice that she is mounted on the serpent or beast and holds 6 stars or arrows.

Like KAIROS of Church planting fame, She-He has wings. The infant child is their Jesus and the women have to RESCUE him with all kinds of musical noise.

[linked image]

Because she got father Ea drunk and stole all of the magical scrolls or songs, she got the power of the Elders, Musical performing demons and of homosexual love. She is goddess of the vulva which used to be posted over the door of ancient churches to be stroked before you entered into the church as her WOMB.

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.107.21 on Feb 17, 2014 1:13 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Our preacher claims that a "holy spirit" replaces Christ's condemnation of music

March 3 2014, 7:35 PM 

The "spiritus" of Abaddon or Apollyon is the LEADER of the Muses: the muses were identified as dirty adulteresses (whatever the sex) as SHEPHERDESSES John called Sorcerers in Revelation 18. He says, as Christ in Isaiah 30, that the sounds are proof that the LAMPS (seven spirits of divine knowledge" have also been removed from God's kingdom which "does not come with observation" meaning religious observations. The Spirit OF God is the BREATH of God which transfers the WORD of God to Jesus the Son WITHOUT metron or meter. As proof, the command is to preach the WORD by READING the Word for comfort and doctrine. As a MARK God did not give any Word through meter and they CANNOT be sung. If you make music the PROOF is that you fabricate your own songs and sermons because in Isaiah 8 Christ says THERE IS NO LIGHT IN THEM.

2Peter 1:1 Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ,
.....to them that have obtained LIKE precious faith WITH US
.....through the righteousness OF GOD
.....AND our SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST

Peter denies that Jesus of Nazareth was/is a MEMBER of a Family of Gods.
People despise or blaspheme the Word when they say that the inspired Peter who was eye-- and ear--witness of the risen Jesus was TOO IGNORANT to say to clear up the confusing about the ALWAYS PAGAN trinities to say:

Through the righteous of God-Father, Son and Spirit
and out SAVIOUR Jesus Christ.

But that would deny that Jesus was righteous or that Father and Son were the Saviour

2Peter 1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you
.....through the knowledge of God, [Theos]
..... and of Jesus our Lord, [Kurios]

But, the triadists WILL claim that the trinity was God, Jesus and a Spirit person. However, God will not let them read or confess that:

Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly,
.....that God
.....HATH MADE that same Jesus [of Nazareth], whom ye have crucified,
.....both Lord and Christ.

Jesus was the SON of God and not God. Jesus of Nazareth was the SEED (sperm) of Abraham which came through Mary. It was initiated or sparked into division by God's Spirit or Mind.

Godhead is Theotes meaning that Jesus was filled with THE DIVINE NATURE. However, this does not make Him a God people because we also partake of theotes or DIVINE NATURE when we partake of His Word which Jesus says IS SPIRIT (John 6:63)

2Peter 1:3 According as his divine power
.....hath given unto US all things that pertain unto life and godliness,
.....through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

His Divine Nature is TRANSMITTED by the Knowledge contained in the WORD or LOGOS. All things that pertain to life and Godliness gives us the DIVINE NATURE.

2Peter 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises:
.....that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature,
.....having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Being filled with the DIVINE NATURE does not make us JEHOVAH but makes us members of His Body: when we speak THAT WHICH IS WRITTEN FOR OUR LEARNING as Paul Preached, we transfer the SPIRIT and the BREATH of God's WORD or Logos. If they do NOT speak that WORD Christ in Isaiah 8 says THERE IS NO LIGHT IN THEM. They do not understand but they always TURN THEMSELVES into Angels of Light because they are ENEMIES of Christ: "Why do you call me LORD (ruler) and do not do what I say?"

Peter says what Paul said that we are "Saved or kept safe by Grace through faith." Grace hath appeared teaching us and we obey that teaching. But, SAVED FROM WHAT in a daily way? From the corruption that is in the world through the lust of rhetoric, singing, playing, acting, dancing all directed to the senses of PLEASURE or lust. We glady PAY people to prevent us from hearing the Word PREACHED by being READ for Comfort and Doctrine.

Aristot. Nic. Eth. 1175b.1

For instance, persons fond of the flute
.....cannot give their attention to a philosophical discussion

.....[The LOGOS or Regulative Principle]
.....when they overhear someone playing the flute,
.....because they enjoy music more than the activity in which they are engaged;
........therefore the pleasure afforded by the music of the flute
........impairs the activity of study.

So WHY do the Viper race force MUSIC? Because they know that "it makes the lambs dumb before the slaughter" and you will not let out a feeble bleat as you PAY the HERETIC which was the priest who "lifted you up to cut your throught" while the Musical called PARASITE literally disable your thinking ability.

Paul said that if you are gifted with APT elders they are commanded to silence the cunning craftsmen or Craftsmen. These are speakers, singers and instrument players: they are to be silenced because no one was ever too ignorant to know that they LIE IN WAIT TO DECEIVE. They are OF the World and they hate God and HIS Word.

Respond to this message   

blindness: thanks for the opportunity but you won't grasp it

April 17 2014, 1:33 PM 

The Word or Logos is called the REGULATIVE PRINCIPLE: It outlaws self-speak preachers (sons of the Devil says Jesus), singers, instrument players or actors.

Jesus called the Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites: In Ezekiel 33 the Spirit OF Christ (Mind of god) named slick preachers for HIRE, singers and instrument players. The Mark was of STAFF (parasites) and AUDIENCE who have no intention of obeying the Word.

Jesus said that God HIDES from the wise: they are Sophists who sell their own learning, singers and instrument players. So, if God HIDES from your staff with no Christ-given ROLE or DOLE, they must be BLIND?

Jesus said IF YOU LOVE ME you will keep MY commandments: Jesus and the apostles SPOKE one hymn and would not repeated until next year same time. Jesus didn't COMMAND instruments: Jesus was prophesied to be MUSICALLY MOCKED by the clergy.

[linked image]
[linked image]

Christ in Isaiah 30 says that they will be cast into HELL: the same speakers, singers and instrument players in Revelation 18 are lusted after FRUITS (same as in Amos 8) or sorcerers and they will be CAST ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.

Abaddon or Apollyon has been unleashed from HELL and he is the Musical Worship Leaders. For those with a need to know, the Muses (dirty adulteresses performing in public) are the LOCUSTS: fallen angels. When the rhetorical and musical prostitutes invade, time is up: in Revelation 18 the removal of the performers and lamps (seven spirits of Christ) is the MARK that "God will not pass by again." So, as we write, these fleecers of honest workers are CONSUMING you with the breath (Spiritus of Abaddon) of their own mouth and your own mouth if you AFFIRM and feed them.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 99.197.219.99 on Apr 17, 2014 4:46 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Maury Hills: Kairos-Ethos-Renovare Apostasy: Kairos is a demon or devil

April 18 2014, 11:48 AM 

I don't do exegesis: that is outlawed by Peter as "private interpretation" which outlaws "further expounding." That, says Peter is to mark false teachers because the DENY that the WORD or Logos or Regulative Principle was spoken by Jesus as the One God the Father BREATHED (spirit and not a person) without METRON which means MUSICAL METER proven by the fact that there is no tuneful meter in the whole Bible as a RAT TRAP for those who refuse to "use one mind and one mouth" to "speak that which is written for our LEARNING." Or to leaven no excuse, "Scripture for our Comfort." That is the Paraklete in a written form from the Paraklete Jesus Christ the Righteous.

As for being called a LEGALISTS which is one of those RACA WORDS:

Lucky for us both the Bible and the historic texts define LEGALISM in very clear terms. Remember that Jesus said that the kingdom does not come with observation. He connected that with the demand NOT to go out to any PLACE which claimed to be the visible kingdom. That would be pretty hard and a way to MARK the legalists because the kingdom of Christ in its historic form was A School of the Word. That puts "worship" IN the PLACE of the human, washed spirit made into A holy spirit. The ACT is Reading and Musing the Word of God. The LAW of the spiritual kingdom is the command to PREACH the Word by READING the Word for Comfort and Doctrine. It is mind bending to listen to people try to SANG and CLANGE the Psalms but very COMFORTING and doctrinal in both a positive and negative sense.

The LEARNING where DISCIPLES of Christ go to "learn that which is written for our LEARNING" is the ONLY "worship" IN THE SPIRIT concept from the Wilderness until today but NOT at your WORSHIP CENTER.

LEGALISM is something YOU do which claims that YOU can AWAKEN the god (David and worship teams) or claiming to LEAD you into the presence of God. Silly Sally was APT to understand that:

[linked image]
[linked image]

It does not require a Doctorate of the Law MARKING one as "taking away the key to knowledge" to be able to READ the Word so that we all "Speak the same things" all over the world.

We KNOW the meaning of LEGALISM because we READ while the not APT for prime time preachers preens and the singers sing and fling. You cannot WORSHIP while singing and clapping and you cannot give attention to the Prophets and Apostles while giving attention the singing sisters who WANT you to give attention to her talent.

For those OF TRUTH or OF SPIRIT, they are MARKED because none of the texts gives them a DOLE. So, like the Scribes and Pharisees Jesus called hypocrites by quoting Isaiah and Ezekiel 33 where Christ names speakers for hire, singers and instrument players. He called the thieves and robbers made possible because the rejected the FREE WATER OF THE WORD and invented their own songs and sermons so they could EAT UP THE HOUSES OF WIDOWS.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Mock and Reproach Jesus: He won't be there

April 20 2014, 12:24 PM 

John 11:48 If we let him thus alone, all men will believe on him:
and the Romans shall come and take away both our place and nation. [and sheep to fleece]
John 11:49 And one of them, named Caiaphas, being the high priest that same year, said unto them, Ye know nothing at all,
John 11:50 Nor consider that it is expedient for us,
that one man should die for the people,
and that the whole nation perish not.

John 11:51 And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year,
he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation;
John 11:52 And not for that nation only,
but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.

The Synagogue began as the Church of Christ (the Rock) in the wilderness: it was/is A School of the Word (only) and outlawed vocal or instrumental rejoicing or any thing beyond PREACHING the word by READING the Word for Comfort and Doctrine. If you think that a Spectacle of musical and rhetorical performance is your ASSIGNMENT then that is what Jesus wants you to do. However, He said that the kingdom does not and will not come to such observations: they are defined as LEGALISM where you have to WORK really hard and FLEECE lots of lambs to make your scooter go.

In Isaiah 49 this TINY remmant would include Gentiles who were under the only spiritual covenant made by God in Christ: Abraham was a GEN.

THOSE WHO NOW GATHER TO MOCK JESUS AS THE LAMB SLAIN FROM THE FOUNDATION WILL HAVE TO DO IT WITHOUT JESUS.

Your elder brother confessed to the murder you committed: they executed him in the public square with all of the members of the GUN CLUB assigned to shoot him through with holes.

So, in memory of your elder brother, you hold a THEATRICAL PRODUCTION with back up music EACH YEAR so everyone can MOCK him and see him taking your shame. That figures.

The Mass and so-called Believer's Baptism and also celebrating PASSOVER insists that Jesus has to personally be crucified again to be effective and in the Baptist or pagan scheme make the believer INTO JESUS so they can die for their own sins. The Jews SHAMED Jesus and musically mocked him while He suffered: Woe to those who take delight in watching Him suffer and die in a theatrical spectacle. Paul said that Jesus suffered REPROACHES and outlawed self-pleasure or "creating mental excitement" which excludes all of the theatrical or musical WORKS of self-righteousness.

The JESUS command was that we show forth the DEATH of Jesus by sitting down, shutting up and observing the Lord's Supper.

The Lord's Supper was during the Feast of Unleavened bread: not what Jesus calls the JEW'S PASSOVER.

Moses is called a prophet and he skipped the abandoned Israelites and wrote of ANOTHER PROPHET like me who WOULD BE HEARD. Usher was roughly correct using the date 4004 which does not begin the history of the UNIVERSE but a history of God's separating and protecting a small remnant. The city states in Mesopotamia were the first to try to collectivize the minds and property of the masses: Musical performance was then and now the way to COLLECTIVIZE all of the minds of the ticket-holding audience so that the good, bad or ugly can inject his views into the "lambs made dumb before the slaughter."

I believe that Jesus did His important work OUTSIDE OF THE LAND OF THE JEWS. He denounced them over and over because He was the SHILOH Jacob pointed to when he told everyone NOT to attend the assemblies or enter into covenant with Levi.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

We use the Holy Spirit as our guide: why do you deny the Trinity?

May 6 2014, 5:18 PM 

Those who use isolated tidbits to say that God commanded the use of musical instruments--machines for doing hard work--define themselves as postmodern, post biblical and even post Christian because they claim that Jesus promised them greater works and they use "musical praise teams" to Lead you into the presence of God. Of course, Jesus died to get that role and it is the rise of EVE or EVAH called "abomination" standing in what they sell as a holy place." They missed prepositional phrases 101a because the Spirit OF God is HIS spirit which in a literal sense means His BREATH. We disciples don't question the power of God or Jesus by claiming that a Holy Spirit Person (people) is the ENABLER of Jesus and now god BREATHING on them when they "imagine evil things."

We went to great pains to say:
NO, the One God the Father, the Almighty, Jehovah did NOT live inside the body of Jesus: even the DOVE to prove that Jesus was the Son of a Father and not the daughter of the mother did not FLY INSIDE of the body of Jesus. In Athens, Paul said of God that "In HIM we live, move and have our being" and "He is not far from us." However, he did not say that it was JESUS THE MAN. Paul preached Jesus as the SON of God acknowledged by a "voice" only after Jesus was baptized to "fully preach baptism."

The always-pagan father, mother (spirit, dove) and generated son (Osiris' wooden penis, Isis and Horus in Egypt and Mount Sinai) is the PAGAN THESIS: the ANTITHESIS of Jesus is that all of the AUTHORITY of these triads is in the NAME (singular) made visible and audible as a SINGULAR PERSON.

Jesus said that the FATHER was IN him when the ONE GOD THE FATHER breathed (Spirit without Meter) and the MAN Jesus articulated the WORD of God through His double-edged sword (tongue, mouth, lips). He DID NOT say that the Almighty lived inside of his body.

Jesus said that the ALWAYS pagan mother (spirit) was WITH them because HE was with them. He said the Spirit (His Words John 6:63) would be IN them. Philip had a logical request of trinitarians to ask to SEE the father.

Therefore, Jesus went to the extreme to repudiate the always-pagan need for three literal persons (people).

In John 14 only the Father-Son abides with and in those who KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS.

Those who KEEP HIS COMMANDMENT abide with or IN the Father-Son.

When my father wanted to communicate with me I understood that his MIND was BREATHED (spirit) and his breath was invisible and inaudible until it was processed in the ears of his SON. Jesus went to the extreme to PREVENT people from thinking that God is so impotent by Himself that He cannot even TRANSMIT his WORD by HIS OWN BREATH. The LU aka John Mark Hicks sees "three centers of consciousness" each with THEIR unique power and talent: that is why they can discount Father-Son and hear the SPIRIT in theology.

That is why John warned those (the masses of pagans OF the world) who do not or cannot confess that

If you have the Father, you have the Son.
If you have the Son (His Word) you have the Father.

That's the magic TEST to identify an ANTICHRIST who cannot confess that Christ or MESSIAH came fully IN THE FLESH.

Luke 24: 19 YLT And he said to them, `What things?' And they said to him, `
.....The things about Jesus of Nazareth,
.....who became a man--a prophet--powerful in deed and word,
.....before God and all the people,

Luke 24:19KJV Luke 24:19-20 (KJV)
19 And he said unto them, What things? And they said unto him,
.....Concerning Jesus of Nazareth,
.....which was a prophet mighty in deed and word
.....before God and all the people:

We want men's hands to be holy and the women silent: WHY? So that we might ALL be saved (or safe) and come to a knowledge of THE TRUTH.

1Timothy 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
1Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
1Timothy 2:5 For there is one God,
.....and one mediator between God and men,
.....the man Christ Jesus;
1Timothy 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Jesus EXPOUNDED the Prophecies about HIM: Peter outlawed further expounding

May 6 2014, 9:59 PM 

We have noted that the command is to PREACH the Word by READING the Word from the Church in the wilderness onward. All of the Commands, examples and inferences are to SPEAK the Word which a Disciple of Christ will do without commands: those who sell themselves as able to further expound the world are grouped with bad girls. There is no remote connection between discipleship or learning and PLAYING THE FLUTE defined by the same Chalal word meaning to pollute or prostitute.

Jesus made it clear that HE EXPOUNDING the Biblical text which PROPHESIED OF HIM. He did not preach or sing anything connected to the Jacob-cursed and God-abandoned Levites who were instrumental sorcerers for a not-commanded sacrificial system. Paul in Ephesians 4 demands excising all of the performers because THEY LIE IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.

http://www.piney.com/2.Peter.1.Prophecy.No.Private.Interpretation.html

In a parallel to SPEAKING that which is written with the BURNING in the HEART:

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Jesus EXPOUNDED the Prophecies about HIM: Peter outlawed further expounding

June 2 2014, 3:57 PM 

The question always begins with a BUT: But, is it a sin?

There may be a difference between VAIN religion which follows the teachings of men and SIN. The Purpose Driven Church is to TEACH and ADMONISH one another with THAT WHICH IS WRITTEN FOR OUR LEARNING. Maybe you don't sin but you gained nothing from God and His Word.

Saying that God commanded you to do or IMPOSE and SELL to others when God has not commanded you to do that is called DESPISING the Word. In Latin in Jeremiah 23 Christ called that BLASPHEMY. There probably is not a law against blasphemy.

The people in Corinth wanted to sing out of their OWN SPIRIT: Paul said that "your assemblies do more harm than good." The audience has not sinned but they have been engaged in a franchise selling you deep fried styrofoam.

Rather than BEING a sin, the inability to read the whole text for the distilled inspiration (breath) of God proves that one does not have A holy spirit or A good conscience, consciousness or a Co-perception of the Word. It's true: Paul says that God makes people blind and deaf so they cannot HEAR the Word when it is PREACHED by being READ nor can they READ the text. We have noted but no one takes note, most people

SEE "Speaking one to another in" in the Biblical Text as
"Listen to a few SING that which is NOT written" or even "SINGING psalms, hymns and spiritual songs." Now, tell me that this is not a supernatural sign marking people who are professioned to keep the voice of God silent.

Eph. 5:17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, BUT understanding what the WILL of the Lord is.
Col. 3:15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

Eph. 5:18 And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; BUT be filled with the Spirit;
Col. 3:16 Let the WORD of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom;

Eph. 5:19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
Col. 3:16 TEACHING and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

Eph. 5:20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
Col. 3:17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him

Eph. 5:21 Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.
Col. 3:18 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.

Godly people WILL FIND OUT and should never depend on what is sold in the shambles. Those who are SELLERS as opposed to TEACHERS have convinced just about everyone that these passages are to be violated as long as we SOUND GOOD and force everyone to give attention (worship) to performing MY PART good! Is it a sin to SELL paper shoes for the battlefield? You have to answer now or answer later.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 15 6 7 8 9 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened At the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter