Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?......Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Index  

Maury Hills: Kairos-Ethos-Renovare Apostasy: Kairos is a demon or devil

June 28 2008 at 6:12 PM
Benjamin D.  (no login)
from IP address 75.105.128.38

The Regulative Principle. UPDATED.

CLICK THIS LINK

http://www.network54.com/Forum/150389

http://www.piney.com/Regulative.Principle.and.Churches.of.Christ.html

I know that Russ claims to be the Authoritative Teacher (replacing Jesus and Paul) but I am afraid that no WAGED person who does not obey Jesus command to teach and observe what HE commanded is able to read BLACK text on BROWN paper (2 Corinthians 3). Therefore, in giving LIMITED authority to you 'Wimmen' He misses the fact that HE is commanded to be in SILENCE, peaceful and HONEST. That is so that an ELDER can exercise their only authority to 'Teach that which has been taught' or "speak that which is written for our learning. I am trying to keep a look in 1 Timothy 2 SHORT happy.gif for those who CARE what Scripture says.

http://www.piney.com/Maury.Hills.Church.of.Christ.Columbia.html

Russ has no idea of the meaning of female AUTHORITY but he is willing to BESTOW it: I will do some reading 101a and show you some historical evidence. This is a work in progress. If you have a question you do not have to give your name.

Maury Hills (Columbia Tn) split a faithful Highland Church of Christ to start their own church. Russ Adcox is minister there, and they believe in using instruments and fellowshiping with denominations... they are strong believers in the purpose driven church model.

My bet is that the trumpet-like voice of Jesus would sound while all of the Judas Church is engaged in musical idolatry: they claim to be LIGHTING THE FIRES already.

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Next, I will show you that the Judas Bag and the SOP (root for psallo) shows the blasphemy of mocking Jesus with the "vocal and instrumental rejoicing" as well as rhetorical (sissy) outlawed for the Church in the wilderness and left as a "Way of Escape" for the Godly people even as the Levites engaged in SOOTHYING with INSTRUMENTAL ACCOMPANIMENT to keep the godly people away from the curse of animal slaughter as Rick Atchley, etal PATTERNISM.

Then I will show you how Rick Atchley etal BOAST about pulling the Judas Movement on unsuspecting churches.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 24.151.202.16 on Sep 30, 2017 3:14 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ken Sublett
(no login)

Russ Adcox

July 1 2008, 1:29 PM 

Russ is the son of a ONCE elder in Hohenwald. He was trained by his uncle in the Purpose Driven Cult and fulfills the desire of the ACU agenda to exercise "prophetic roles to train people to channell and facilatite CHANGING the "old conservative" churches of Christ into a cult. The first time I watched him speak he began referring to Max Lucado who also lied about all of the Bible to remove CHRIST from their publich confession and by using the Lynn Anderson family twisted the now-alert elders to an ALWAYS female hostile takeover and adding instrumental music. ALL of these people read off a script prepared by the NACC writers. They first invented PSALLO as a musical word in 1878 but even then their scholars would not defend them. What they fail to notice that ALL of the ancient documents they use to TRY to justify "melody in the HEART" as "melody UPON a harp" are in the context of older males PLUCKING a harp to seduce a young male.

Russ was brought back to Hohenwald and as heir-apparent came floating in and I swear that his feet did not touch the ground. Even as the people were accusing him of "picking" a preacher and him denying it HE brought a compliant PREACHER and hired a local Purpose Driven Cultist expert who had tried to restructure a small, conservative church: that is the way they begin.

Russ confessed that you could not divert a well-established congregation so they pick off the weak. Pretty soon we had the women all happy clappy that they were gonna get a chance, the elders (father, father-in-law) brought in a guy who CONFESSED that he did not believe in baptism and defended instrumental music. Of course, the literate picked up on that from day one. The elders confessed privately and then denied and one elder claimed that "I don't care what the Bible says." I think this was mostly a Stepford Wives thing who did not have a church background.

An ex member hoping to return to Hohenwald confronted the elders and the crap begin to stink outloud. The preacher later resigned after defending Russ' rationale (?) about who is saved. Their view was that one MIGHT be saved without baptism so WE WON'T TEACH AGAINST IT. Russ got into trouble with the parents when he began fellowshiping a Church of God and was diverting the youth.

They were caught in the middle of their Purpose Driven Cultist plan to infiltrate and get things well planned before you LEAP. Like Madison, Hohenwald was caught in the middle of the leap. The new GYM (read Second Maccabees for the MARK of they GYMN) was to SUCK in the youth but all of the yought fled. They finally had to sell off property lto pay the bills when the LEAP went from at times close to 350 to less than 200.

http://www.piney.com/2Macc.html

Russ found a suitable church to DIVERT and of course they made a loud proclamation that "we be a cappella but we do not condemn instruments." This is the first "let's boil the frogs" meaning that when the time is right we will DIVERT (steal) the church for instruments. When this happens it is always a MARK of the Stepfort Wives and a GENDER CONFUSED leadership: sorry but the bible and all recorded history proves it. Of COURSE you have to wait for someone else to PROCURE you a venue for "holy entertainment" before you begin to SLITHER in the music and musicators: you just watch those singy boys and gag. Jesus called the Scribes and Pharisees HYPOCRITES by pointing directly to slick speakers, singers and instrument players where both LOVELY SONGS and PLAYING point directly to a perverted, professional group working ONLY for your mone and their glory. Then John called them SORCERERS.

ALL of Russ's Thought Leaders who PLANNED to divert ALL churches of Christ to being INSTRUMENTAL have deliberately LIED about every Bible mention of an instrument and about all of historic scholarship which connects religious music to Satan, Warriors, Exorcists in the CURSED sacrificial system, prostitutes and Sodomites. Jesus told us so when the CLERGY hoped that John wore SOFT clothing and he CAST OUT the musical minstrels "like dung" and when He MARKED the MEN of that race as CHILDREN piping, singing and dancing in the marketplace they sold radishes and pagan religon and bodies of young "chorus leaders."

As THE MARK of these end times, the Mother of Harlots in Revelation 17 uses "lusted after fruits" as slick speakers, singers, instrument players and CRAFTSMEN: these were "theater builders and stagemanagers." The SOUNDS of the millstone came from a pipping sound and MARKED the concubines or prostitutes part of all MUSICAL religions. No female can perform publically without deliberately exercising the AUTHENTIA authority word.

You have only TWO conclusions about this small band of deliberate sowers of discord.

1. They are terminally ignorant of the Bible because they CANNOT quote without lying.
2. Or, they are terminally EVIL as John identifes all of these people as SORCERERS who HAD already deceived the whole world.
3. In no case, can these people refuse the mark of gender confusion where history notes that of all religious singers who played instruments that "they were drunk, perverted or just having fun or mocking.

Beginning with the Levitical Warrior Musicians added as part of the curse of Musical Idolatry at Mount Sinai, they took over UNIVERSALLY FEMALE roles: the names of their guilds, their dress and their performance. That is because God had abandoned them to the universally perverted worship they prayed for at Mount Sinai. There is no exception that this is the MARK of those who have already fallen from Grace.

http://www.piney.com/MuFemin.html

Even if they DO lie about all of the "instrument" terms in the Bible, their QUEST is to restore the Pagan worship to which God abandoned the ELITE of Israel. The faithful Israelites always attended synagogue beginning as the church in the wilderness which was INCLUSIVE of Rest, reading and rehearsing the Word. It was EXCLUSIVE of all vocal and instrument rejoicing. That continued parallel with the cursed sacrificial system and Jesus affirmed the synagogue as a place to READ the Word.

I will post more links on this page to prove that 100% of the recorded evidence shows that Russ is a false teacher and he does not have one jot or tittle which he can use without deliberatley lying: lying is no longer a sin in the postmodern world of the ONCE-christian universities.

From the time Russ strutted in in Hohenwald the membership cringed because they knew what was going to happen. He left a stink in the churches in our county which will never blow away. The church and personal damage he deliberately caused will never be forgiven, ever, never.

Respond to this message   
Lisa
(no login)

Very sad

August 24 2011, 3:09 PM 

I am very saddened by what I am reading. I accidently stumbled accross this site looking for the church website. It is very sad how you want to assasinate a persons character who obviously is trying to spread Gods word. Weather you who are "enlightened by the truth" agree with him or not that is what he is trying to do. Im sure Jesus is very saddened as well @ your ranting and ravings. I think to win souls for Christ you need to focus on Jesus and Jesus is Love not hate. I would hope that you might let this negative, I know better than you, attitude go and try and live like Jesus. I will pray for you.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

response

August 24 2011, 7:46 PM 

When you spred God's Word for the Church of Christ that is:

The Prophets by the Spirit of Christ
and the prophecies made more perfect by Jesus Christ.
Peter said that if you don't do that you are MARKED as a false teacher.
False teachers--most preachers--presume to compose their own imagination into songs and sermons: God said that man's imagination is only evil continually. They will hurt you.

Christ, the Rock, Who defined the Church of Christ in the wilderness commanded:
INCLUSIVE of Rest, reading and rehearsing the Word of God.
EXCLUSIVE of vocal or instrumental rejoicing including 'elevated forms of speaking."

Jesus referred to Isaiah and in the Ezekiel 33 version identified the Scribes and Pharisees as hypocrites: speakers, singers, instrument players and the audience who had no intention of listening to God:

Acts 15:21 For Moses of old time
.......hath in every city them that preach him,
.......being read in the synagogues every sabbath day.

That never changed when Jesus exampled and ocmmanded the ekklesia. Paul used that direct command when he EXCLUSED any of the hypocritic arts and crafts and commanded that we "use one mind and one mouth to speak "that which is written for our learning."

Christ in Spirit defined A Church of Christ especially in Isaiah both inclusively and exclusively.

First, he excluded the musical mocking which was telling Christ to shut His mouth. Preaching out of one's head or from lifted outlines is mocking Jesus:

http://www.piney.com/Isaiah.50.Smitten.Plucked.html

In Isaiah 55 Christ commanded us NOT to spend our money on what is not bread: He gave us the Free Water of the Word and anyone who PRETENDS to sell the word is defined by the word "pharisee" who invents his own dogma so he can sell it to steal the food out of the widow's mouth. Isaiah 55 draws an identity between His Word and His Spirit (mind). People who preach normally hallucinate that there is a "spirit" person guiding them to write and compose their droppings.

http://www.piney.com/Isaiah.55.Word.Spirit.html

If you pay for the word you are enabling a robber who sells you food with a sawdust filler. You are equally guilty because too often your contribution to the "Lord" is going to be diverted.

Christ outlawed seeking our own pleasure (songs and sermosn they hallucinate) or SPEAKING YOUR OWN WORDS. You can all SPEAK THE SAME THINGS because the pattern was to READ the Biblical Text and discus it.

http://www.piney.com/Isaiah.58.html

The Lord's Supper is another teaching/remembering activity: if you hum or sing during the Lord's Supper you cannot be Christian material: of faith, of truth.

No, "Love" never trumps truth. That is what we know to be psychological violence. Jesus said "if you love me you will keep my commandments." Jesus commanded to be taught what He commanded to be taught. That includes the Prophets and Apostles. If the preacher wants to be loved by the world he cannot be a Christian. Jesus said he wouldn't even pray for the world. Jesus said that God HIDES Himself from the wise. The preacher doesn't know it but the wise is a SOPHIST meaning a technician: rhetorician, singer, instrument player.

The beast in Revelation is not a four-legged beast: the beast is defined as "a new style of singing or drama." I would say that anyone who uses any kind of music--always defined as sorcery (Rev 188:23 etal gives you the MARK OF THE BEAST: and you will hate anyone who opposes you.

If you say that God commanded instrumental music in worship.
And God did not commande instrumental music.
The Christ in Jeremiah 23 says that you BLASPHEME THE HOLY SPIRIT.

No one is competent to hire their body out as an authoratative teacher.
That is why God always commands that we READ or SPEAK The Words of God

http://www.piney.com/Levites2.html

Everyone uses the PATTERNISM of the Levites who were the exclusive "instrument players." What the simple minds who never read the text do not know is that after the fall from Grace because of musical idolatry at Mount Sinai, God singled out the Jacob-cursed tribe of Levi to bear the burden of the Tabernacle and bear the burden of their own iniquities. The Levites got their job because they jumped at the chance to slaughter 3,000 of the "brethren" who had fallen into musical idolatry of the trinity.

Forever, after they stood in RANKS to slaughter any civilians who came too close to the slaughter of innocent animals. Any singer or instrument player who came into the Holy Place--typical of the church--was to be executed instantly.

Never follow a multitude to do evil: We are to do battle with the evil principalities and powers in high places (podiums).

There are good and godly churches out there: "Many are called but few are chosen" which means tested as if by fire. If a church is popular don't ever trust them whatever name they use. Church is ekklesia or synagogue or School of the Word of Christ in the Prophets and apostles: if they go beyond that then mark it that it is some person taking you captive.

Respond to this message   
AM
(no login)

Re: Very sad

February 5 2013, 10:49 PM 

Lisa,

Sorry you are such a sad person! If you were spreading the Love of Jesus, would you not be happy? Maybe you are not spreading the example of Jesus?

I guess you find it hard to understand that when Jesus saw what the religious people were doing to the faithful, he destroyed the Temple and took down the very thing the religious employees defended? Was his act of destruction an act of kindness and love as you define those traits? The answer is yes! Should we not also tear down the religious narcissist like Jesus did? Can you not see the hate Jesus had for what people were doing then and you defend today?

Respond to this message   
Greg
(no login)

I'm with you...

November 21 2013, 2:43 PM 

This is so incredibly sad. I hope that all the people who have spent so much time contorting the Word of God to fit their very narrow view of worship will one day decide to spend half that much time trying to understand the love and grace and peace that Christ truly offers to believers. Please guys, for the love of all that is Holy (and I mean that literally) - find a better way to spend your time.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: I'm with you...

November 21 2013, 6:17 PM 

Greg, Jesus said that the Kingdom of God does not come with observation. Religious observations or "worship services" is the universal THESIS of people who are fearful and lost and need some teknokrat to perform rituals to EARN a god's approval. In fact, based on the PSALLO word, the EXTERNAL action was the claim, then and now, that people could lead you into a sexual encounter with a god. A male encounter with a male god was the ultimate.

http://www.piney.com/Luke.17.Kingdom.Not.Observation.html

[linked image]

The Church OF Christ was ordained by the Christ the Rock in the wilderness. This outlawed "vocal or instrumental rejoicing" or any speaking beyond PREACHING the word by READING the Word and meditating on it That never changed so that the godly people attended synagogue as A School of the Word which prevented them from doing WORSHIP in the sense of slaughtering and burning innocent animals. The Same Christ said that God did NOT command the "worship" which was being "turned over to worship the starry host" and being sentenced to captivity and death in Babylon with no redemption.

The assembly in the New Testament ALWAYS shuts down the people performing rhetoric, singing or playing instrumets. That was necessary (Rom 14) so that the PATTERN in Romans 15 could be obeyed: "using one mind and one mouth to teach that which is written for our LEARNING" meaning Scripture for our Comfort. No one was so ignorant in the most ancient history that evil people learned that by using instrumental tones they could DISABLE the rational or spiritual mind and FLEECE the Lambs. Music from mystery MEANS to make the lambs dumb before the slaughter. Religious instrument players were called sorcerers and parasites: A parasite MOCKS Christ in Isaiah 55 when He COMMANDED us not to pay for the free water of the Word. There is such a distance between presumptious men and God that the COMMAND was to PREACH the Word by READING the Word. The LOGOS defines the Regulative Principle by God and no mortal can go beyond Reading and Discussing the Word.

The PAGAN THESIS of GRACE (or the Muses) were, in Revelation 18, called Sorcerers and John said that they WILL be cast BACK into the Lake of Fire. Grace or Charis as in Charismatic meant "in an erotic sense a favor given to another man." The Vineyard or New Wineskins CONFESSES that the object of music is to bring on a SEXUAL-LIKE CLIMATIC EXPERIENCE with the Spirit--just before the LAST ACT of "giving of substance." The Law of Giving is a lie and there is no grace for fleecing the widows and spending the money on performers Jesus called hypocrites.

I will add a few comments on the CHRISTIAN THESIS of Grace which is another descriptor of Jesus as the Word. Grace teaches us NOT to do the things people want to do and then appeal to GRACE to cover up their confession of sin by appealing to grace.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

Lipscomb will push both music and the occult

July 3 2008, 10:36 AM 

When people say "we are Acappella" they twist the word "a cappella" which identifies a small group of castratos singing harmony or "organum" after the pipe organ and not after the Chapel (cape, caper, goat skin). So, they do a legalistic end run around the MACHINES LAW and accomplish the same thing. They violate both the directly commanded RESOURCE and STYLE. Denying that the Bible is violently opposed to instruments and always shows them as a MARK of evil people, is a ploy which probably means that WE WILL add instruments. AFFIRMING others is a clear way to "cut out" the sheep from other faithful churches to build their own little kingdom. This is both evil and ignorant.

Totally ignorant or totally unaware, the rise of the MUSICAL MINISTERS and their style has always been called SORCERY and defines the "laded burden" or spiritual anxiety through religious "burden singing" as totally Paleo-christian and destructive to the mind and emotions and probably the soul. Connect this to the "testing" of the OCCULT is symptomatic of ancient PAGANISM and not complimentary of the "scholarship." Lipscomb will promote both the worship heresy and something that sounds occult.

The twice-daily PRACTICE of connecting "praise singing" to the worship of a Spirit God is defined by all known evidence as a form of sorcery or witchcraft. The grouping and affirmation of the massed multitudes will alter your brain even if you scoff.

Consistent with the Bible and good mental health, believers are taught to seek God (Paul's only worship concept) by giving heed to His Word. The very style of musical performance always points to "enchantment" and modern medicine knows that it works by inducing a drug high: endorphins which induce the impulse of FIGHT, FLIGHT and SEXUAL feelings. That is why all churches having "installed" a college-trained "worship minister" cause many of the owners to flee.

Click to understand why "worship music" is people being drug pushers.
http://www.piney.com/MuEndorp.html

Click for Part Two
http://www.piney.com/MuEndorp1.html

Time Magazine
http://www.piney.com/MuTimeBrain.html

Scientific American Music and the Brain
http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?id=music-and-the-brain

And when a symphony's denouement gives delicious chills, the same kinds of pleasure centers of the brain light up as they do when eating chocolate, having sex or taking cocaine.

Both Jesus and Paul use terms for the laded burden, self-pleasure and rest which prove that they knew that all kinds of musical performance was called sorcery and explicitely linked to "reproaching Jesus" which meant to "expose His private parts" as well as other sexual and perverted images.

Therein lies an intriguing biological mystery: Why is music--universally beloved and uniquely powerful in its ability to wring emotions--so pervasive and important to us? Could its emergence have enhanced human survival somehow, such as by aiding courtship, as Geoffrey F. Miller of the University of New Mexico has proposed? Or did it originally help us by promoting social cohesion in groups that had grown too large for grooming, as suggested by Robin M. Dunbar of the University of Liverpool? On the other hand, to use the words of Harvard University's Steven Pinker, is music just "auditory cheesecake"--a happy accident of evolution that happens to tickle the brain's fancy?

The sexual and homosexual connection is absolute in all of recorded history: the "singers were happy to be the harem of the gods" and the performers are seeking their OWN pleasure as they USE you and thereby bleed off ALL of the worship for themsleves.

It is clear that different parts of the brain process music and speech: that is why the direct command is to SPEAK even when we "sing that which is written" in the style of the time. SPEAK is defined--for any student--as the opposite to poetry and music. Myth Mongers were allowed to write songs and poems because they never wrote the truth. That is why "singers" are USED to silence the Words of Christ. For that reason John called rhetoric, singing and instrument players SORCERERS consistent witl all Greek texts.

It has been the sectarianizing patternism for churches which engage in the Church Growth Cult and build mega churches to fall into some kind of primal madness and quite willingly lie about all of the Bible and known literature to IMPOSE first musical worship teams and then instruments knowing that they were deliberately sowing discord having "counted the losses as acceptable."

Don't be put off by the term "instrumental" because the Acappella (hides a cappella) praise team is a defacto MUSICAL instrument but using organic instruments. If you listen you will hear the pseudo-instruments and even the "animal" sounds which in the pre-illiterate period was a sign of demonism.

“See how they sang! ‘That chant to the sound of the viol, and invent to themselves instruments of music, like David.’ Musical sounds gratified their auricular sensibilities, and they chanted to the ‘viol.’ Here is the lust of the ear... What a description this of a people that lived and wrought entirely for the senses! They were practical materialists. They had no spiritual vision, sensibilities, or experience. Their imperishable souls were submerged in the deep flowing sea of mere animal pleasures... There is, indeed, a reference to intellectual effort, for it is said, ‘they invented to themselves instruments of music.’ Carnal indulgencies has ever been and is now as much, if not more than ever, the great employer of man’s inventive faculties.” (Pulpit Commentary, The Book of Amos, p. 131).

Naturally, the most crowd--attracting speakers have been instrumental in trying to "restructure" what they call the ANTI-instrumental Church of Christ into the use of instruments. The ploy of calling congregational singing "Acappella" and using performance singers whose "style" is instrumental paves the way for adding instruments.

Not surprisingly, the curse of the Monarchy now being used to say that God commands musical worship, was LIKE THE NATIONS because that is what God abandoned Israel to.

Click for the Old Style Babylon worship

"According to the system which Nimrod was the grand instrument in introducing, men were led to believe

that a real spiritual change of heart was unnecessary,
and that so far as change was needful,
they could be regenerated by mere external means.

"Looking at the subject in the light of the Bacchanalian orgies (Read Ephesus and Corinth), which, as the reader has seen, commemorated the history of Nimrod, it is evident that
he led mankind to seek their chief good in sensual enjoyment,

and showed them how they might enjoy the pleasures of sin, without any fear of the wrath of a holy God. (Voodoo, Rock, Boogie Woogie becomes Contemporary Christian Music)

"In his various expeditions he was always accompanied by troops of women; and by music and song, and games (ritual drama) and revelries, and everything that could please the natural hearts,

he commended himself to the good graces of mankind." (Hislop, Alexander, The Two Babylons, p. 55, Loizeaux Brothers)

Of course, if you have listened to some of these speakers they all have a highly-honed style of rhetoric which says, "Look at me: ain't I cute? Listen to me? ain't I entertaining your pleasure centers?" So, one observer noted that such gatherings sell SNAKE OIL but I wouldn't buy any CD's or BOOK any performances.

Respond to this message   
Bill Jenkins
(no login)

gotta be kidding!

July 8 2008, 3:25 PM 

Is this Ken Sublett for real? That is the most hate-filled attack on a brother that I've read! Wow. Taking gray matters and making them black-and-white is the height of Phariseeism! Mr. Sublett has got that much mastered. Unbelieveable.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: gotta be kidding!

July 9 2008, 12:54 PM 

Is this Ken Sublett for real? That is the most hate-filled attack on a brother that I've read! Wow. Taking gray matters and making them black-and-white is the height of Phariseeism! Mr. Sublett has got that much mastered. Unbelieveable.

Not gray matters at all if you have any grey matters. You defend what the Bible and all historic scholarship as untaught and I think calling yourself a Church of Christ is a way to steal sheep.

If you call it a gray matter then you are by definition calling yourself a sectrian because heresy is adding or teaching something not necessary to conduct school of the Bible knowing that you are sowing discord and as with the Purpose driven Cult as applied counts the losses as acceptable knowing that you can provide venue to skim off other sheep. That is legalism because there is no "Law of giving" to fund you. I am personally missing a big hole in my bank account because of collecting under false intentions planning to divert the money. Lots of people in the poorest county in the state suddenly found their "investment" missing: we put people into prison for that.

No literate Bible student could call "music" an untaught matter, NOR could they affirm others an JUDGE them right.

One cannot be a Pharisee without doing the following:
Taking the free water of the Word, scambling it and "selling it retail." That is what Peter called corrupting the Word by selling learning at retail which also defines adultery.

Changing the Word to keep from having to obey the direct command to teach that which is written.

Jesus called the Scribes and Phrisees hypocrites by pointing to such speakers, singers and musicians. John called them "fruity" and the rhetoricians (your preacher is not trained to teach that which has been taught" sorcerers who had deceived the whole world.

I would suggest that you really remove Christ off your public confession (You will) so you don't get to suck in the untaught from the Church of Christ and the denomintions at the same time." You cannot be a friend of the World and of Christ at the same time. Being "ecumenical" simply means "I have no principles."

The Church of Christ has the Bible, all church scholarship, founders of denominations and miniml common sense on its side which says that you cannot be an ekklesia and an agora at the same time.

Try to articulate why you think that it is optional when all of history refutes you. Looking at the programs it looks like someone wants to regulate your lives all week. Don't give them any money--that is stealng from the widow and honest working people.

Respond to this message   
Concerned Christian
(no login)

Mh at it again

July 27 2008, 9:38 PM 

This Wednesday night Maury Hills held a combined worship with the Central Christian Church. This worship had insturnental music and the sermon was done by a shepard at CCC.

Respond to this message   
John Smith
(no login)

This site is crazy

September 6 2008, 1:44 AM 

I have been living in Houston for about three months now and wanted to find a place to worship God. I went to GOOGLE "church" "houston" and "christ" and found this site.

Please tell me that this is some kind of joke or hoax. There can't be people like this in the world who really believe the things you are saying and who have the spirit that you ALL have. This "ken" guy is over the top. Do you believe in God and Jesus or just your own intellect? I guess religion IS dead! Maybe I am better off staying out of churches...buddhism anyone?

I also did a Google search on "church houston christ" with results of about 349,000. No, I wouldn't painstakingly check every link address until I found ConcernedMembers and "More Churches" specifically.

But how did you end up at this "crazy site" and this thread: "Maury Hills" of TN?

One more question: You may not recall this, but at the outset, did you notice when it said: "There are thousands of Churches undergoing hostile takeovers and being changed into a venue of "Holy Entertainment" by the "community church" movement...."?

If not, please review that introductory statement. I think that you will have a better perspective of why this site came into being in the first place.

This message has been edited by Donnie.Cruz from IP address 72.154.244.150 on Sep 7, 2008 4:06 PM

Respond to this message   
Benjamin D.
(no login)

Larry Rogers

September 23 2008, 10:11 PM 

As I said before, Maury Hills (Columbia Tn) split a faithful Highland Church of Christ to start their own church. I am looking for an article written by their first preacher (Larry Rogers) when the church was first started. I think it is called "Maury Hills; a dynamic vision for Maury County". If anyone has access to a copy of this article, please drop me an email.

Benjamin D.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

Preacher preaches what he was fed.

September 24 2008, 4:19 PM 

The preacher at Maury Hills is a product of ACU whose scholarship has become a laughing stock. Yet, they feel that they have the mandate to exercise prophetic roles to prepare men and women to go out and act as chanellers to facilitate the demise of the "conservative" church of Christ. I have reviewed the ACU SUMMIT and have blogged with Bobby Valentine the expert on K.C.Moser in his second advent: true to prophecy he seems to be leading asray the ELECT. Here is what I have reviewed so far. Romans was the FAITH ONLY thesis:

http://www.piney.com/K.C.Moser.1.html

K.C.Moser Righteousness from Romans from The Way of Salvation: a Baptists heresy never taught by their "fathers." Because it is based on "proof texts" which do not recognize the Old Testament meaning nor Paul's parallel statements, I have looked primarily at the book of Romans. Like the Musical Idolatry I suppose I could paraphrase "Letting blood by the sumps of prelatial pride* is the seed of Restoration." * said of Harvard as a log cabin.

http://www.piney.com/K.C.Moser.Gospel.Obeyed.html

K.C.Moser: Can the Gospel Be Obeyed? Moser says that to BELIEVE in Jesus is to OBEY THE GOSPEL. Not only a little word study but all recorded history would warn that his latter-day disciples have a "theological thinking process" which Jesus said causes them to "take away the key to knowledge." They have "cast a circle" intending to leave the rest of us outside.

http://www.piney.com/K.C.Moser.Indwelling.Spirit.html

K.C.Moser The Gift of the Holy Spirit. Moser with H.Leo Boles may have fed off one another to introduce a NEO - trinitarianism or really Tritheism (Polytheism) into the Restoration Movement in the 1930s. Since Moser has experienced his second coming it is important to grasp that he may have helped invent the "proof text out of context" which is further or expounded violating Peters law against private interpretation. I have become working on this new-but-old heresy which is best done by quoting the context out of which they steal proof texts. This is clearly a heresy and has no support among classical trinitarians.

ACU and its Bible scholarship is simply a laughingstock. I don't think any Bible-based Church of Christ wound engage in anything with Maury Hills.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Larry Rogers

September 26 2008, 5:00 PM 

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

Bruce Mcintyre and Mark Henderson at Quail Springs: instrumental.

March 29 2009, 10:27 PM 

In January 2007 Mark Henderson and elders had to assure the congregation that they were not working on a hidden agenda.

April 1, 2007 Mark and the elders began to discuss the Future Worship at Quail Sprints.

July 6 through July 27 2008 Bruce McIntyre preached

http://www.quailchurch.com/cgi-bin/MediaList.cgi?section=&cat=Vision%20Objectives%2C%20Bruce%20McIntyre

Bruce McIntyre had been brought to Hohenwald by an elder and his son Rus Adcox clearly intending to bond with the denominations, quit preaching about baptism, stirred up the women hoping to get a piece of the action and began defending the use of instrumental music.

We have reviewed the Bruce Mcintyre

http://www.piney.com/Hohenwald.Church.html

And, now we understand that Mark Henderson has split: after sowing massive discord it appears that chasing off 1/3 of the OWNERS has not resulted in the Purpose Driven Cult's agenda to replace the grey hairs with the young and restless who have been brained damaged already by "music" the satanic and effeminate role of Lucifer called the singing and harp playing prostitute.

We reviewed the WHITE PAPER which used Rick Atchley's tapes to lie about every mention of "instrument" in the Bible and church history. It is clear that they are terminally ignorant of the curse of the sacrificial system and terminally evil for knowing that they were lying.

http://www.piney.com/Mark.Henderson.1.html

http://www.piney.com/Mark.Henderson.2.html

http://www.piney.com/Mark.Henderson.3.html

http://www.network54.com/Forum/187120/thread/1182523554/last-1237567843/Quail+Springs+Church+of+Christ+in+Oklahoma+City

I can assure you that these people lie about all of the Bible and recorded history.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

Review of Russ Adcox's book recommendation

April 2 2009, 3:02 PM 

It has to be automatic that a young student will believe what his professors tell him: especially if that professor is a theologian. However, Jesus said that the doctors of the Law take away the key to knowledge.

Russ Adcox is promoting:

Renewing God's People: A Concise History of Churches of Christ by Gary Holloway and Douglas A. Foster. Because the book is intended to be a "workbook" you may find yourself in a BIBLE class with false teachers replacing the commanded "that which is written" or "that which has been taught."

Further, it is logical and automatic that people seeking "higher education" will and do quote other scholars and almost never the original sources. When these scholars quote the Restoration Writers they have a way of lifting proof texts which directly contradict the original sources. I have looked at the twisting of the Declaration and Address and I will shortly look at the ALWAYS twisting about the Lunenberg Correspondence.

I have begun a review pretty much at random because it is part of Russ' misunderstanding about unity and the false notion that the Disciples of Christ rooted in the Anglican High Church dogma ever included men like Alexander Campbell who clearly denied that a few people meeting together in 1832 constituted a UNION.

http://www.piney.com/Renewing.People.Holloway.Foster.html

I will add as time and health permits.

If you have any questions or need back up for classes or sermons I can link you to the original documents.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

Russ Adcox: Faith Only from Galatians

August 25 2009, 7:30 PM 

Russ Adcox is going through Galatians to equate obedience to the will of Christ to those who wanted to be justified by THE LAW.

This is the common mantra declaring that if we have to OBEY in being baptized in order to be saved then WE are doing the works of the Law.

From a previous split I know that Russ intends to teach salvation by FAITH ONLY which allows him to judgmentally INCLUDE all of those who were saved without baptism.

That means that the Church of Christ teaches ANOTHER GOSPEL and are therefore CURSED.
The word CURSED is Anathema. If the Church of Christ had been declared Anathema it would mean that it been consigned to destruction from which there is no redemption. If so we would SEE and HEAR the evidence that God is driving us into the lake of fire.

As it turns out, as Christ declared in Isaiah 30, the SOUNDS OF MUSIC are the sounds of ANATHEMA: driving His enemies into hell.

So, let's look at the first part without listening too much to Russ.

http://www.piney.com/Adcox.Galatians1.1-10.html

Apparently he had to be reminded to INCLUDE the discussion about Abraham which would refute his whole dogma.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(no login)

Todd's sermon TWO GOSPELS

August 29 2009, 12:41 PM 

It is not certain that people who attempt to minimize baptism FOR (in order to) the remission of sins have a broad understanding of the other texts. It is not true that Paul preached a FAITH ONLY gospel in contrast to the Gospel Jesus commanded and the original apostles preached. This post includes Christ commanding Anannias to go to Paul and tell him what he must do. After seing the Spirit Christ and believing he MUST "be baptized washing away they sins calling on the name of the Lord." Then, Jesus gave Paul the same promise to "guide him into all truth." Paul began as a scholar of the Word and needed very little more since he knew what the christians believed and why he persecuted them.

[linked image]
[linked image]

You are invited to discuss this issue and not be led another institute while thinking that you are supporting A church of Christ.

Respond to this message   
Outsider
(no login)

Re: Todd's sermon TWO GOSPELS

September 3 2009, 2:14 PM 

I am not believing what I am reading. Is this all you have to do Mr. Sublet is condemn Russ and other churches of christ who do not interpret the scripture the EXACT same way you do? Where do you worship so those of us who are lost may come and woship in spirit and truth, where everything is done decently and in order, and where it is by works that get you to heaven? Not grace. Do you honestly believe that one is going to heaven based on the goods deeds that person did while on earth?

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 59 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened At the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter