Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?......Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Index  
Dave
(no login)

Same Ole Same Ole

June 29 2011, 11:06 PM 

Would that go for the same with you quoting John Waddey? I have never used any man to back up Scriptures. Nice action too, by the way, for diverting the reader away from what we were actually talking about.
Same ole Donnie.

Respond to this message   
Donnie
(Login Donnie.Cruz)
ConcernedMembersMadison

You Missed Your Own Point

June 30 2011, 2:10 AM 

Dave,

You quote Jay Guin and Al Maxey -- your favorite change agents.

I quote John Waddey -- he exposes the change agents.

Ken quotes man's recorded history -- supported by Scripture.

CLEAR WINNER: Recorded history matching Scripture.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Bump for "experiencing God" at the top:

July 31 2011, 7:26 PM 

Much of the "spirit" out of Nashville these days speaks of CALVINISM OR PREDESTIANTIKON and a view of God as a triad of three, real persons each with their own centers of consciousness. Experiencing God is one of the major stalking horses to get people to see their "leaders" (joke, joke) as being supernaturally led JUST LIKE Moses and Jesus were for their time. Your hearing voicies will never be strong enough to trump the voices of the leaders:

Henry T. Blackaby and Claude V. King obviously have never read much Scripture in context. If they got theirs by some source other than the Word this is the MARK of false teachers.

http://www.piney.com/Experiencing.God.Blackaby.html

More than a decade ago David Young came lurching in with his "still-bleeding sheep skin" and one of the few sermons I remember he was boasting that he had convinced another preacher never to preach against instrumental music again. No doubt, you can still get degrees without knowing much about the Bible and universal history. Nor, for that matter, WHAT MEANS "a church, ekklesia or synagogue."

I am quite certain--it fits the patternism--that David prepared the "white paper" about needed changes with only slanted hints. The mantra is to denounce whatever we view as based on traditionalism or our heritage. Not using instruments in the school of the Bible, for instance, is a vile virus more terminal than HIV that you caught from what you thought were your godly ancestors for a recorded 2,000 years.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: North Boulevard Church of Christ, Murfreesboro, TN

January 31 2012, 4:24 PM 

The people at Madison will remember Literal Seed promoting Messianic Judaism which is still Judaism.

Joe Shulam is supported by churches of Christ but his writings indicated that he is still an unconverted Jew. This modern thrust pretends that Jewish Identity, Jewish Roots or Hebraic Roots or Messianic Jews is Model for the Church of Christ.

http://www.piney.com/Joe.Shulam.First.Century.Jewish.Identity.as.Model.html

I have reviewed some of his claims and even though he is a rabbi (doctor of the law) his proof texting is vintage Church of Christ preachering.

In addition Madison's favorite female rabbi:

Vanderbilt scholar Amy-Jill Levine stresses Jewish roots of the ...
The Tennessean -
1 day ago

It aims to make the New Testament accessible to Jews while teaching Christians about their Jewish roots. The project, published in November by Oxford ...

Jesus, We Can Finally Talk About Jesus
-
Huffington Post (blog)
all 2 news articles ยป

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Joe Shulam: Netivya The Way of the Lord

February 2 2012, 8:40 PM 

Joe Shulam teaches that the Way of the Lord includes Jewish Identity or Jewish Roots in order to properly understand the Bible.

Joseph Shulam: Netivyah "The Way of the Lord."

http://www.piney.com/Joseph.Shulam.Netivyah.The.Way.of.The.Lord.html

The Way of the Lord began with the prophecy made to Eve that the seed of the woman would crush Satan.
God in Christ gavethe only Spiritual Covenant and the command was to TEACH everyone.

The Fleshly Israelites were turned over to worship the starry host because of musical idolatry at Mount Sinai.

Again Christ the Rock quarantined the godly people from the sacrificial system and Star and Serpent worship.

Paul ignores the Old Testament period and makes obedience of the faith at baptism as the way for Gentiles to be grafted into the Abrahamnic Roots as the synagogue or School of Christ

Jewish Identity or Hebraic Roots serves the same purpose as it did when Jesus Came.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Seeing VISIONS, hearing SPIRITS and MONEY

January 12 2013, 12:57 PM 

No Lay By in Store Law.

http://www.piney.com/Lay.by.him.in.store.html

False teachers have only the legalism of the Lay by in store Law to give them power to DIVERT a church into folly.

John Calvin said that those who think that the Spirit OF (preposition) Christ will speak to them beyond the Word of Christ (the Prophets and Apostles) is a fanatic. A fanatic does not trust the Word of God in Christ.

http://www.piney.com/CalvinSpWord.html

Charles Alligood:
When working on the affections of people,
Satan uses three tools-sentimentalism, sensationalism, and enthusiasm.

Sentimentalism confuses fuzzy, subjective feelings with the voice of the Holy Spirit. It deceives a person into following tradition rather than the clear Word of God. Sentimentalism blinds a person to the fact that the old-time religion of today is quite often the heretical modernism of a past century.

Sensationalism confuses outward demonstrations of power with the work of the Holy Spirit. It spellbinds people into believing that all signs and wonders are accurate measures of truth. Again, the Word of God takes second place to experience.

Enthusiasm, like sentimentalism and sensationalism, serves to blind those given up to it. Unstable members of a congregation begin to look for enthusiasm of worship rather than truth. A preacher who can stir emotions is considered filled with the Spirit while a sound expositor of Bible truth is considered dead and dry. Emotional enthusiasm becomes the standard by which all religious experience is measured. The Word of God is inconsequential.

The only tool available to subvert teaching that which has been taught is money. People should be aware that there is no law of tithing and there is no law of laying by in store--that would be rank Legalism. Paul said that it was never a commandment. Recorded Biblical and ethical scholars deny that any institution has the right to pick your pocked claiming that it is for the LORD.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

How To Distinguish between CHURCH and the Synagogue or Ekklesia of Christ

January 12 2013, 9:05 PM 

Whatever takes place in the POST CHANGE era directly contradicts the Qahal, Ekklesia or Synagogue ordained by Christ (the Rock) in the wilderness, approved by Jesus, commanded by Jesus and defined by Paul EXCLUSIVE of rituals and devoted th reading and discussing the Word of Christ in the Prophets and Apostles. The church is BUILT upon or EDUCATED by Christ in the prophets and apostles. The Spirit OF Christ utterly condemns what happens in "worship services" to which Jesus said the Kingdom does NOT come.

http://www.piney.com/The.Ekklesia.A.Church.of.Christ.html

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Madison's Vision 2000 and all of the VISION Patterns

January 14 2013, 12:28 PM 

The VISION program includes Madison Church of Christ. These visions include the path to DAUGHTER churches and INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC: it takes about a decade.

The chart for Madison includes 2 daughter churches and I believe the old numbers included 300 members in JAIL.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Madison's Vision 2000 and all of the VISION Patterns

January 25 2013, 12:43 PM 

Jeff Walling may have been the first to INTRUDE into a lecture to say that INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC is not condemned for the church.

http://www.piney.com/Rick.Atchley.Chris.Seidman.Instrumental.Music.Delusion.html

We understood the frog-boiling process which takes one of those VISIONS and about a decade to go INSTRUMENTAL which is radically condemned in the Bible and by all recorded history until the Disciples-Christian churches outed the PSALLO word to justify the deliberate sowing of discord to become INSTRUMENTAL or musical sectarians.

There is no reason that they should rest on the WORD but on their own hallucinations that a spirit person is leading them

Rick Atchley: The era of the progressive Church of Christ is over.

Back in the 80s you could go to any major city, especially in the South, and you could find a progressive Church of Christ and if they would preach grace, and if they would put words on a screen, and if they would let divorced people place membership, they would grow.

The generation of Boomers has enough denominational loyalty that theyre going to find the least legalistic

Well, we discipled the children of those progressive churches
.....for a whole generation to grow past us Boomers.
.....They never heard the sermons we heard.
.....They never heard the rationale for a cappella music.

We sent them to youth rallies and Church of Christ events
.....with some of the finest Christian bands in the world.
.....We discipled our children to leave our Movement!

And the elders snooze on

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Madison's Vision 2000 and all of the VISION Patterns

January 25 2013, 1:07 PM 

Jeff Walling also confessing to intending to sacrifice some sacred cows. Unfortunately he simply cannot read the Text reserved for Disciples of Christ only who obey the command to "teach what He commanded to be taught and observed.

http://www.piney.com/Walling1995.html

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Review of David Skidmore's Ephesians 2

January 26 2013, 9:36 PM 

David Skidmore will be at Winterfest: most of the speakers are connected to a planned effort take the youth to gatherings and EXPOSE them to great bands (worship teams) to TEACH THEM HOW TO LEAVE OUT MOVEMENT.

http://www.piney.com/David.Skidmore.Ephesians.2.html

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Review of David Skidmore's Ephesians 2

April 20 2013, 4:51 PM 

Defining The Cane Ridge "Awakening" as the "pattern" for the instrumental Churches:

"Fires were then built in the middle of these scaffolds of dry wood, and thus a good light was afforded to the whole congregation. The stand was furnished with candles. I highly enjoyed the meeting. It was a great pleasure to me to hear the other men, and leaders in the worship, sing and pray, and preach the Word, and also to sit at their feet in the private circle and hear them converse about the things of God - the interests of the cause in which we were engaged. On Sunday night Bro. Watson Clarke and I were appointed to deliver our trial speeches before the conference and the large audience present. Bro. Clarke was to be the preacher and I the exhorter.

It was a great trial to me to speak upon any occasion, but doubly so to speak before such an assembly of preachers, several of them men of age, ability and learning. Bro. Clarke preached without, as I thought, much embarrassment. I sat behind him trembling with fear. He closed, and with my heart fluttering with agitation I arose and commenced my exhortation.

Very few present had ever heard me. I have no recollection of what I said, as I had nothing specially prepared. I was young, beardless, ignorant, but my heart was full of the great theme of redemption.

So it was, I had not spoken long till the whole camp was ablaze of feeling. The first thing I knew David Purviance and David Wallace were dancing behind me in the stand, shouting at the top of their voices.

And in a few minutes the entire area before the stand was filled with men and women dancing and shouting.

The result was I was silenced and gave place to the preachers and people to carry on the meeting as seemed good to them. I had not attempted to preach, but I received license at that conference to exercise my talents in "such way as God may direct."

Does any say, "This was all very disgusting and there could have been no piety there?" This is very hasty and ill-judged.

The times and views of the people then were very different from what they are now.

We have more light on some important practical subjects than they had, but I doubt if we have as much piety or spirituality. If they were upon the extreme of enthusiasm, we are on the extreme of cold formality.

Describing music at Cane Ridge, Conkin notes that:

"Sinners dropping down on every hand, shrieking, groaning, crying for mercy, convoluted; professors of religion praying, agonizing, fainting, falling down in distress, for sinners, or in raptures of joy!

Some singing, some shouting, clapping their hands, hugging and even kissing, laughing; others talking to the distressed, to one another, or to opposers of the work, and all this at once--no spectacle can recite a stronger sensation.

And with what is doing, the darkness of the night, the solemnity of the place, and of the occasion, and conscious guilt, all conspire to make terror thrill through every power of the soul, and rouse it to awful attention." (Letter quoted by Conkin, Cane Ridge, p. 93-94).

"Soon the sheer confusion practically subverted the outdoor preaching. Small groups joined in prayer or in loud hymn singing, with singing the most enjoyable group activity and the one that often most affected an audience... More conventional shouts and groans joined with a near babble of speech, some incoherent, some later distinguished as holy laughter or singing." (Conkin, p. 94).

We might add crawling around on all fours, barking at trees and snarling and fighting over the garbage. Because the madness began in the black groups with polyrhymic hand clapping, musicologist identify this form of "worship" as derived from voodoo and witchcraft.

Churches of Christ were not part of that effort which Alexander Campbell defined as madness: However there is a lot of lying going around which seeks unity with the instrumental groups.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

David Young Promoting Instrumental Music

November 27 2013, 11:46 AM 

David Young Instrumental Music in Worship.

http://www.piney.com/David.Young.Instrumental.Music.in.Worship.html

David Young's almost "maiden" sermon mocked those who still preached against what they foolishly call "Instrumental music in worship." The latest series endorses instruments. The pattern of the Max Lucado MOTHER church establishing DAUGHTER churches under the same elders has almost a 100% track record of using the monies of the non-instrumental people to spread instrumental groups. The "white paper pattern" supposedly from the elders was a dead giveaway using the softening up approach to watch for some unusual changes which the elders have no authority to promote: the example of Jesus Christ and to the apostles ordains only servants of the Word with no authority to teach that which has not been taught.

I will shortly post some clear evidence that, for example, Psalm 33 has David or the writer "Making Himself Vile" by using the Psaltery which was exclusively the instrument of the female prostitute. This is affirmed by simply defining words and consulting the universal testimony about the Psaltery.

David's Shock and Awe sermon at Pentecost promotes what has always been feminine or effeminate. The AWE word is

phobos , ho, (phebomai) 2. [select] Phobos personified, as son of Ares, Il.13.299; Deimos te Ph. te 11.37, cf. 4.440, 15.119, Hes.Th.934, A.Th.45; worshipped at Selinus, IG14.268.2.
II. panic fear, strat ph. emballein Hdt.7.10.e; en t ginomen ph. Id.9.69; generally, fear, terror (distd. from deos (q.v.)), toros orthothrix ph. A.Ch.32 (lyr.);

These people at Pentecost were pilgrims and when they stayed too long before GOING BACK to spread the message the godly people fed them. However, Peter said that our money belongs to use and Paul said that it was not a command even to feed the destitute. Collecting money to begin a CHARISMATIC assembly would be called EXTORTION by Paul and equal to murder.

Anyone who hears that God has made Jesus of Nazareth to be both Lord and Christ and the only source of God's WORD will not sing, clap, dance and MAKE PEOPLE WANT TO JOIN in their girlish games. When you hear those Mount Sinai trumpet sounds as the FINAL SHAKING says Hebrews 12 you will shudder in FEAR and HOLY reverence because GOD IS STILL A CONSUMING FIRE.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: David Young Promoting Instrumental Music

November 27 2013, 1:01 PM 

David Young believes that when a harp is mentioned in Revelation 5 that this is authority to do EVERYTHING as worship to God. We learned way back that Christ the Spirit defined the Ekklesia as A place to REST, READ AND REHEARSE THE WORD OF GOD. He outlawed the ALARM which was vocal or instrumental rejoicing or any preaching beyond READING the Word for Comfort and Doctrine. That is a CLEAR WARNING about people building mega worship centers when Jesus said that the Kingdom does not come with OBSERVATION meaning religious operations and the LADED BURDEN of all of those "ministries" trying to build a small plantation supported by serfs. Too bad but there is No Law of Giving to an institution so Jesus removed the DOLE since there is no ROLE for speaking out of your own spirit.

http://www.piney.com/David.Young.Revelation.5.Instrumental.Music.Worship.html

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

David Young Cane Ridge Devil Worship as a Pattern?

December 1 2013, 2:59 PM 

David Young's rationale (?) is that they have been so successful attracting non members that they NOW have to change and ACCOMODATE to their views to prevent DISCORD. Yes, unity: it is fine to force the godly members to LEAVE because of DISCORD so that David can impose the charismatic madness to keep from discording the INFILTRATORS.

The slick TV program is to promote the "revivals" of the wild frontier into which churches of Christ never fell. This was one of the early REPETITIONS of Devil worship still practiced by "christians" in Iraq.

http://www.piney.com/CaneRidge3.html

"An evil is in the professed camp of the Lord, so gross in its impudence, that the most shortsighted can hardly fail to notice it during the past few years. It has developed at an abnormal rate, even for evil. It has worked like leaven until the whole lump ferments.

The devil has seldom done a cleverer thing than hinting to the church that part of their mission is to provide entertainment for the people, with a view to winning them.

"From speaking out as the Puritans did, the church has gradually toned down her testimony, then winked at and excused the frivolities of the day. Then she tolerated them in her borders.

Now she has adopted them under the plea of reaching the masses.

"In vain will the Epistles be searched to find any trace of this gospel of amusement! Their message is, "Come out, keep out, keep clean out!" Anything approaching fooling is conspicuous by its absence.

They had boundless confidence in the gospel and employed no other weapon.

"After Peter and John were locked up for preaching, the church had a prayer meeting but they did not pray, "Lord grant unto thy servants that by a wise and discriminating use of innocent recreation we may show these people how happy we are." If they ceased not from preaching Christ, they had not time for arranging entertainments. Scattered by persecution, they went everywhere preaching the gospel. They turned the world upside down (Acts 17:6). That is the only difference!

Lord, clear the church of all the rot and rubbish the devil has imposed on her, and bring us back to apostolic methods.

"Lastly, the mission of amusement fails to effect the end desired. It works havoc among young converts. Let the careless and scoffers, who thank God because the church met them halfway, speak and testify.

"Let the heavy laden who found peace through the concert not keep silent! Let the drunkard to whom the dramatic entertainment has been God's link in the chain of the conversion, stand up!

"There are none to answer. The mission of amusement produces no converts. The need of the hour for today's ministry is believing scholarship joined with earnest spirituality, the one springing from the other as fruit from the root. The need is biblical doctrine, so understood and felt, that it sets men on fire. Charles Haddon Spurgeon 1834-1892

http://www.crossroad.to/Quotes/Church/Spurgeon.htm

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

David Young Preaching Minister

December 3 2013, 10:54 AM 

Since the pattern of discorders is to never, never respond to anything even the demand to give account of ANY hope for fulfilling the end-time prophecy PATTERN in Revelation 17-18, I have posted.

http://www.piney.com/David.Young.Preaching.Minister.html

I even tried to contact a trusted elder but no response.

Respond to this message   
ken sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: David Young Instrumental Music: Holy Spirit Revival or Charismatic Demon Worship

December 6 2013, 10:34 AM 

People who believe that a holy spirit person leads them can never read BLACK text on BROWN paper. That, or they deliberately deceive. This band of men CLAIM that they are bringing the KINGDOM in visible, audible, drunk on wine charismatic fits.

The Spirit OF Christ (OF is a preposition) is the BREATH of God which Jesus SPOKE without any personal inputs. The WORD is the LOGOS or Regulative principle and it CONDEMNS rhetoric, personal opinions, singing, playing, acting, dancing or anything which PROVES that the FLESH is in control and they do NOT have A personal holy spirit. Jesus Christ the Righteous or the promised Holy Spirit Comforter still BREATHES through His WORD which he says IS spirit and IS life--the only Living Sword of the Spirit

David Young, preaching minister and LEADER at North Boulevard is trying for A New Beginning with a tv program on ch58 Nashville. He claims that what Scripture and a host of PREACHER-AND-MUSIC INDUCED MENTAL BREAKDOWN is the work of what He calls The Holy Spirit Person: like all preachers, he missed prepositions 101 and is attempting to INDUCE sorcery (Miriam and His Patternists the Levites) and the speakers, singers, instrument players John said would be or ARE BEING cast out of the Church and into The Lake of Fire.

http://www.piney.com/David.Young.Minister.html

http://www.piney.com/North.Boulevard.Church.of.Christ.Revival.html

It is blasphemy to attribute to Jesus Christ as the continuing BREATH or Holy Spirit OF God. Holy includes SEPARATED from the world the Announcers of the Arrival of the Kingdom, from what they want to induce as singing, playing instruments, shouting, rolling on the floor and fighting like dogs over the garbage (David Young's Cane Ridge pattern), hugging and kissing RIGHT THERE when Christ says that when God is in HIS holy temple (a few believers or disciples) everyone is to BE SILENT BEFORE HIM.

[linked image]
[linked image]

It is blasphemy to say that the Spirit OF Christ or Paul were so ignorant that they did not know that if you intend for singing AND playing AND an instrument you just SAY SO: Maybe Christ the Spirit just left a RAT TRAP for those who despise the Word and cannot quote anything giving honor to the whole thought pattern.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.107.21 on Dec 6, 2013 10:42 AM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

The Babylonian Mother of Harlots Part one

December 9 2013, 2:24 PM 

You should know that Moses began to write about the Babylonian (Hebrew) AFTER the nation fell into Musical Idolatry at Mount Sinai for which sin God sentenced them BACK to Babylon and beyond to suffer and die except for a small remnant.

Genesis does not record the creation of the universe but of the eternal context between the Babylon Mother of Harlots (Inanna etal) who stole all of the rulership, musical, and devious sexuality from the FATHER god AND the only real God who serves HIS CREATURES making it impossible to do anything but "rest and come learn of Me." The contest began in heaven when Lucifer [Zoe and Eve (by the feminists) as the singing and harp-playing prostitute was CAST AS PROFANE out of Heaven and into the Garden of Eden. CREATED here means CAST AS PROFANE. That is the HALAL praise word or CHALAL which is the root meaning of LUCIFER.

The story of this CONTEXT, by one account, comes to a CLIMAX around the year 2000 or the sixth Day. Many astronomers noted the date which happened in 2012 when the Earth moved to the other side of the galaxy center. Who can doubt that both the nation and the CHURCH got an early start in EXACTLY fulfilling Abaddon or Apollyon being UNLEASHED from the smokey pit to be KING of the MUSES: In Revelation 17 they are under the Babylon Mother of Harlots. In chapter 18 they are lusted after FRUITS (same as Amos 8) as SELF-preachers (sons of the Devil, says Jesus), singers, instrument players, technokrats (STAFF) and GRINDERS whose piping sound of the millstone marked the location of the local prostitute. The Classics and Paul marked any religious marketeer as a PROSTITUTE even as the Levite Instrument players (sorcerers) are called PARASITES.

It is too horrible to even think about when you see people SELLING the Mark (musical performance) of the BEAST (a new style music and drama.) The Serpent in the garden of eden was a cunning, slippery creature whose CARNAL WEAPON was also this singing and playing which is UNIVERSALLY noted as the weapon of enchantment, sorcery or witchcraft: fittingly the INSTRUMENTAL SOUNDS are proof that God is driving His enemies into hell (Isaiah 30) or into the Lake of Fire.

That's good: All of the SIGNS are that music as the most vicious and EFFECTIVE weapon on all but the ELECT who will barely be saved. The instruments in Psalm 150 or HALAL 150 are the instruments of the prostitute: the psalmist who had been abandoned to worship the starry host wanted to worship IN THE FIRMAMENT. (missed Acts 7 in the Phd study?). The NACC along with PEPPERDINE and ACU brought in a monk to teach them how to do COSMIC WORSHIP: Jesus doesn't pray for the KOSMOS the kingdom of Satan.

No one in the earliest recorded history on clay tablets DID NOT KNOW that people who use musical tones on you INTEND TO HURT YOU to intimidate your or induce a sexual feeling which makes you support those John Calvin called "lazy asses."

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.107.21 on Dec 9, 2013 7:39 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: David Young Instrumental Music: Holy Spirit Revival or Charismatic Demon Worship

December 10 2013, 9:48 AM 

You are quick to catch on: we are trying to DIVIDE the Sheep from the Goats so that they don't have their spirits or more raped (raptured). Jesus spoke ONLY what God breathed (spirit) into Him without METRON or Meter: The Word or Logos is the regulative principle and it is OPPOSITE of self-directed preachers, singers, instrument players, actors Jesus called HYPOCRITES. IF you speak (quote) what the Spirit of Christ spoke He guarantees you that you will not be the beloved Alpha Male setting on the necks of the other males "leaders" whom he has neutered. Jesus said His WORD will divide off even your closest family members. NOT PEACE but a SWORD which is the Word of God

If you love a boasted of HOT WORSHIP SERVICE to which the kingdom does not come, then your spirit is BEING burned so that you will still be living when you are cast into the Lake of Fire.

They will never respond because you can fool most of the people most of the time and that will pay the bills.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

WHY HAVE DEACONS BEEN DEMOTED AND MOCKED?

December 12 2013, 12:34 PM 

Woops! where have all the DEACONS gone! Scripture as THE TRADITION gave the ELDERS as the ONLY Pastor-Teachers and MINISTERS or DEACONS who are younger but still have the same teaching responsibility. Ami I being CONSIGNED TO THE GARBAGE HEAP? YES, but don't worry: it is prophesied for about the year 2000 based on the history of the CONFLICT between the Masculine God and the FEMINIST Goddess. The FAMILY thingy means that you now have a Father/Mother as Lucifer was HE-IT-She "SINGING AND HARP PLAYING PROSTITUTE IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN.

Christ as SPIRIT gave A CHURCH OF CHRIST only Elders and Deacons both of which are VOCATIONAL but may be fed, housed and transported as they GO OUT and find LOST SHEEP rather than trying to ATTRACT THE GOATS. But, you are now a FAMILY and not an EKKLESIA which discusses NOTHING but what is handed down from a higher authority

The Deacons who were selected to minister to the Greek Widow on pilgrimage to Jerusalem and tarried too long and ran out of food. They are selected because they were filled with the Holy Spirit or the WORD by the BREATH of God. (John 6:63 and all of the NEVER MUSICAL passages."

God HIDES from the WISE meaning SOPHISTS meaning preachers, singers, instrument players, actors, dancers, shouters, huggers and kissers:

Matthew 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

1Corinthians 4:1 Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God

OF THE DEACONS NOW DAVID YOUNG'S TRIKE FIXER:

1Timothy 3:1 This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good WORK.
1Timothy 3:2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
1Timothy 3:3 Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;
1Timothy 3:4 One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;
1Timothy 3:5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)
1Timothy 3:6 Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.
1Timothy 3:7 Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.
1Timothy 3:8 Likewise must the deacons be grave, not doubletongued, not given to much wine, not greedy of filthy lucre;
1Timothy 3:9 Holding the mystery of the faith in a pure conscience.

A good conscience is A holy spirit which is given when we are "washed with water INTO the Word or into the SCHOOL of the Word."

HOLDING the mysteries of THE FAITH has the same meaning as HAVING the harps of God which means to APPREHEND the Word of God.

ekho To have A holy spirit which means to be able to read BLACK text on WHITE paper and speak only that.

1Timothy 3:10 And let these also first be proved; then let them use the office of a deacon, being found blameless.
1Timothy 3:11 Even so must their wives be grave, not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things.
1Timothy 3:12 Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well.
1Timothy 3:13 For they that have used the office of a deacon well purchase to themselves a good degree, and great boldness in the faith which is in Christ Jesus.

Jesus was a DEACON and HE is not being called upon to fix David Young's Trike.

Matthew 20:28] even as the Son of Man came not to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."

HOWEVER, David is LEADER with a HOST OF PARASITES and ELDERS afraid to speak and DEACONS which DAVID has cukoled:

Word History: The allusion to the cuckoo on which the word cuckold is based may not be appreciated by those unfamiliar with the nesting habits of certain varieties of this bird. The female of some Old World cuckoos lays its eggs in the nests of other birds, leaving them to be cared for by the resident nesters. This parasitic tendency has given the female bird a figurative reputation for unfaithfulness as well. Hence in Old French we find the word cucuault, composed of cocu, "cuckoo, cuckold," and the pejorative suffix -ald and used to designate a husband whose wife has wandered afield like the female cuckoo. An earlier assumed form of the Old French word was borrowed into Middle English by way of Anglo-Norman. Middle English cokewold, the ancestor of Modern English cuckold, is first recorded in a work written around 1250.

http://www.northboulevard.com/other-ministries/

Our New Deacon ministry was launched this last Sunday. A.C.T.S. (Acting Compassionately Through Service) is a better resource for the congregation to reach a deacon for help with many different situations. One of which David Young demonstated for us...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de-pgVwVwTY&feature=youtu.be

Jesus was the PATTERN for a deacon: You are blaspheming. Jesus MINISTERED as DEACON by TEACHING the Word of God. A Church of Christ is NOT a benevolent society or a BABYLONIAN ZIGGURAT (JERUSALEM) but A School (only) of the word (only). He is NOT on call at the preacher (with no role and no dole) to go get an oxen out of the ditch when any member is trained to do that MINISTRY.
David simply wants to get the deacons out of his hair as the HOSTILE TAKEOVER so that he can call in all of the WORLD rather than first making DISCIPLES and then letting THEM assemble to Read and study the WORD if you have APT elders.

The Bible, Jude and the Book of Enoch proves that the musical idolatry at MOUNT SINAI has the message I HAVE FALLEN AND I CANNOT GET UP." That is the MARK that God has sentenced you to progress BACK to Babylon for Captivity and Death.

I posted the link to the Androgynous Worship Leader.

http://www.piney.com/Worship.Androgyny.The.Pagan.Sexual.Ideal.html

The story was that Athena threw away the end-blown flute because of the message: some male picked it up and entered a contest with ABADDON, APOLLYON the KING (queen) unleashed leader of the MUSES who were recognized as the adulteress SHEPHERDESS.

Hand held microphones are the ULTIMATE Phallic symbol. DEACONS are like baby bluebirds, kicked out by the giant cuckoo whose EGG was inserted for a MOTHER HOSTILE TAKEOVER. It's all IN THE BOOK: rejoice.

The Senior Preaching Pastors is also marked as genderless any time they sing, clap, move around and puff and blow: Paul warned that the dogs or concision can ONLY be excluded when the worship is IN THE spirit (mind) and never IN THE FLESH which is the CYNICS with old time praise singing HOWLING for a partner for the parasite helping him make it through the night.

The singing, clapping (an instrument) and gyrating is a thumb in the eye of the Male Deacons who could not be seduced by the HIRELING who has no ROLE and no DOLE. So, he marks the invasion of the female or feminist SOUL SNATCHERS: they make souls fly and you cannot learn that if you get a PhDuh from the Luny Universities. The VINEYARS or WINESKINS concept is that all of the ACTING OUT is to create a sexual-like climax just before they pass the extortionists "basket."

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.107.21 on Dec 12, 2013 1:05 PM

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 56 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened At the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter