Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?......Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Index  

Invitation to John Mark Hicks and Lipscomb University

March 16 2012 at 9:10 PM
Ken Sublett  (Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison
from IP address 166.248.128.10

That includes John Mark Hicks, Johnny Melton, Bobby Valentine: A Gathered People Revisioning the Assembly as Transforming Encounter

http://www.piney.com/Review.A.Gathered.People.Revisioning.the.Assembly.as.Transforming.Encounter.html

Transforming has about the same meaning as transfiguration: We are changed at one level so that we are ENABLED to become a Disciple of Christ. The ONLY function of the Assembly of Christ is to be taught the Word of Christ and mutually confess that we are strangers and pilgrims.

These scholars teach that the Jewish and Babylonian festivals were the PATTERNS Jesus PARTICIPATED IN and used to define His Kingdom. In fact, Jesus and all converts went to the Temple courts and synagogues because THAT'S WHERE THE AUDIENCE WAS.

Scripture says that only God in Christ can transform or transfigure us for our Spiritual world and the MEANS of that transformation is teaching the Word of Christ in the Prophets and Apostles without falling beyond redemption by pretending that Christ needs OUR inputto makke the message more powerful.

This is as blasphemous as the claim that the "musical worship teams can lead you into the presence of God.' Only Jesus Christ in His transfigured state as The Holy Spirit has that power. Therefore, they ARE standing in the holy place CLAIMING to be God. Just in time.

Brian L. Hedrick Baptist Biblical Foundations for Instrumental Music In Worship

http://www.piney.com/Brian.L.Hedrick.Baprist.Biblical.Foundations.Instrumental.Music.Worship.html

Brian L Hedrick builds his foundation for instrumental music on four pillars. Each of these pillars seems--like those in churches of Christ--are pulled out of a topical Bible because there is never any evidence that he has read any of the clearstory.

His first pillar includes Charles Spurgeon who denounces the use of instruments in no uncertain terms and affirms that this is the view of all of the church fathers.

In time I will look at the other pillars.

Brian and the Baptists do not know that the Baptists split over the introductions on the same grounds that the Church of Christ continued to NOT DO what it had NEVER DONE. As late as the turn of the 20th century they were still dividing.

Brian L. Hedrick Baptist Biblical Foundations for Instrumental Music In Worship

http://www.piney.com/Brian.L.Hedrick.Baprist.Biblical.Foundations.Instrumental.Music.Worship.html

Brian L Hedrick builds his foundation for instrumental music on four pillars. Each of these pillars seems--like those in churches of Christ--are pulled out of a topical Bible because there is never any evidence that he has read any of the clearstory.

His first pillar includes Charles Spurgeon who denounces the use of instruments in no uncertain terms and affirms that this is the view of all of the church fathers.

In time I will look at the other pillars.

Brian and the Baptists do not know that the Baptists split over the introductions on the same grounds that the Church of Christ continued to NOT DO what it had NEVER DOON. As late as the turn of the 20th century they were still dividing.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 166.248.64.100 on Mar 20, 2012 4:30 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Invitation to the Baptists

March 17 2012, 1:26 AM 

Can't reach the Church of Christ with your ramblings so now you're going after the Baptists?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

BURDEN is what everyone is going to be afflicted with in the morning.

March 24 2012, 1:24 PM 

Come to me all ye that labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest

http://www.piney.com/Matthew.11.Labor.Heavy.Laden.html

Those who impose any kind of performance "Liturgical Action" are imposing the burden Jesus died to remove. I would think an honest preacher would want to make certain that he is not almost always engaged in a terminal sin.

This is MY pulpit: I always get my way. And because I don't want to go to hell for blasphemy I do not make an occupation out of working really hard to make certain that Christ does not get His way in the Prophets and Apostles as the only BUILDING material for the church.

Music is rooted in the purpose of "making the lambs dumb before the slaughter."

Here are some real links for you to validate if you are going to be liberated from the LADED BURDENS and the BURDEN LADERS. I have added all of the references to the words in the Greek and Latin text. In order to guard against being cast alive into the lake of fire--maked by wind, string and percussion instruments--you had better make certain that you are not AFFLICTING the lambs with anything which is not FOOD and DRINK. Church is a School of Christ (agreed the Campbell reformers) and Worship is READING and MUSING the Word of God (says the Campbells, Christ in the wilderness, and all recorded facts)

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: BURDEN is what everyone is going to be afflicted with in the morning.

March 29 2012, 1:59 AM 

Spoken like a true member of the He Man Women Hater's Club.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened At the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter