Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?......Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Index  

Southwest Church of Christ Delighting in the Trinity

August 11 2013 at 2:34 PM
Ken Subleltt  (Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison
from IP address 70.210.0.109

John says that ANTICHRIST denies the ONE GOD (Theos) and ONE LORD (Kurios). He further says that the Holy Spirit Comforter is Jesus Christ the Righteous.

Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

1Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Professors from Harding University are teaching Southwest to be DELIGHTING IN THE HOLY TRINITY. Mac Sandlin presennts Delighting in the Holy Spirit (people). As usual Mac is big on rhetoric but has gone no further than lift the usual verses out of context which shows no intention of letting Jesus speak especially in John 4.

http://www.piney.com/Mac.Sandlin.Delighting.in.The.Holy.Spirit.html

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Southwest Church of Christ Delighting in the Trinity

August 12 2013, 12:27 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

August 12 2013, 1:39 PM 

Let me restate my Thesis:
Much of the Bible is to REPUDIATE the pagan views of their gods and their burden-laded rituals having such a low opinion of the Eternal Spirit of the Universe that they can IMAGE Him as a man with all of his carnal appetites.

ALL pagan triads consisted of a father god (inseminator) and a mother (spirit) as the inseminated and an inferior son often as the son of a cuckolded father.

No one can read the Bible and not conclude that Jehovah says of Him self that I AM ALL ALONE: there is no other god (elohim) beside me. There are many gods (elohim) but I (Jehovah) am the only LORD. Any could be a pretend god by inventing their own rituals and composing their own songs and sermons: the Scribes and Pharisees (speakers, singers, instrument players) were the THEN PRESENT enemy of God who did battle with Jesus of Nazareth Whom he made and sent to preach GOD'S truth.

The New Testament works really hard to DENOUNCE the always-pagan triads or "families of gods" (that's why we REMOVE Church of Christ and add Family of God). The folly is that the MASSES or MANY of whom Paul said "if they will not work neither shall they eat" prove that they are STRONGLY DELUDED and the MARK of strong delusions is the very same Scribes and Pharisees performint THEIR cultur-sensitive services by HIRING a Staff Infection to PERFORM doing church for YOU (simple laying by in storer)

I understand that "career path" does not let any preacher affirm or refute.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

August 31 2013, 10:43 AM 

William responds: Therefore, it is only fair to recall again those previously cited verses that more than indicate the Holy Spirit is a distinct entity. Not God, but a distinct entity nonetheless.

That's true: His name is Jesus Christ the Righteous as the "another" Comforter 2 John 1.

For example, in Acts 20:28, the Holy Spirit makes us overseers of the Church.

Acts 20:27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.
Acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock,
.....over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers,
.....to FEED the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

That's True: His name is Jesus Christ: It is called The Church of Christ who shed his own blood. Since God did not shed His blood, this says that the HOLY GHOST is HE that purchased the Church with HIS own blood. In His glorified state Jesus is not flesh and blood but He is SPIRIT which has never and can never define an entity other than demons. When Jesus gave the SOP (Psallo) Mark, Satan ENTERED INTO Judas.

Ephesians 4:7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the GIFT of CHRIST.
Ephesians 4:8 Wherefore he saith, When HE ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and [Christ] gave gifts unto men.
Ephesians 4:10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens,
..... that he might fill all things.)
Ephesians 4:11 And HE gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists;
.....and some, pastors and teachers;

Elders are the only Pastor-Teachers in a congregation: If they are gifted by Christ they will as a MARK "teach that which HAS BEEN taught." Jesus said that His Words which had been taught ARE SPIRIT (John 6:63). Words speak: they are not divine entities.

Christ Who inspired Apostles to record His witness as WORD and God gave Him the role as Holy (wholly) Spirit. Inspiration says that CHRIST gave gifts to OVERSEERS. Their gift was to preach the WORD by that Holy Spirit Sent back at Pentecost.

He did not give men to write ANTI-BIBLICAL sermons: He did not gift a single singer or instrument player. In fact, in Ezekiel 33 these HYPOCRITES are named as self-speakers, singers and instrument players. In addition the Greeks and Paul said that selling the word at retail is called ADULTERY and the Greeks knew them as PROSTITUTES.

TEACHING is the CENI which people CLAIM they cannot find.. Their task was to CAST OUT all of the cunning craftsmen (speakers, singerss, instrument players) SO THAT they could PREACH the Word by READING the Word.

Ephesians 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

Edification means EDUCATION: Christians are Disciples of Christ and they go to A SCHOOL OF CHRIST and not a pagan "worship ritual" working really hard to try to prop up Jesus.

John says that if you deny the ONE God the Father and ONE Jesus made to be both Lord and Christ and Spirit then you are an ANTICHRIST.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 1 2013, 11:03 AM 

That's well Said:

Colossians 2:9 For in him all the fullness of deity LIVES in bodily form,

theotes , tos, h, A. divinity, divine nature, Ep.Col.2.9,

Godhead: (Acts 17:29; Rom. 1:20; Col. 2:9), the essential being or the nature of God.

Acts 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being;
.....as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
Acts 17:29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God,
.....we ought not to think that the Godhead is
.....like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and mans device.

WE are made in the image of God: WE are not TRIPLETS.
Jesus was made in the image of God: Jesus was not Triplets
It was GOD'S choice to shine forth into Jesus: Jesus was not triplets.
God empowered the MAN Jesus of Nazareth to be the visible-audible NATURE of the ONE God

John Mark Hicks says that the FAMILY is three persons (people) each with their own center of consciousness. When you make a trinity of God, Jesus and their spirit you have made a GRAVEN IMAGE making it impossible to see the God of the Universe as anything more than a man. This is ignorance and Paul said:

Acts 17:30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at;
.....but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
Acts 17:31 Because HE hath appointed a day,
.....in the which he will judge the world in righteousness
.....by that MAN whom he hath ORDAINED;
.....whereof he hath given assurance unto all men,
.....in that he hath raised him from the dead.

The clear--maybe hidden in plain sight--text says that Jesus was a MAN and God ordained THAT MAN to be Lord and Christ over His kingdom. Jesus was made to be the visible-audible WORD of God. God creates all things by His WORD which means REGULATIVE PRINCIPLE and the opposite of poetry or music. God does not create anything by music. The Word WAS God but in these last days He speaks through His Son. The Spirit that filled Jesus was the same Spirit OF Christ which filled the Prophets: that is why a Church of Christ is built upon or educated by the Prophets and Apostles. You cannot build or Educate with musical performers. No one was ever so ignorant that they did not know that they could be taken captive by sounds of wind, string and percussion instruments as in VOODOO, Rock and Roll and CCM.

We REPEAT, REPEAT:

Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly,
.....that God [Theos]
.....hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified,
.....both Lord [Kurios] and Christ.

1Timothy 2:5 For there is ONE God [Theos],
.....and one mediator between God and men,
.....the MAN Christ Jesus;

So Jesus was not ONE THIRD OF A FAMILY. The Breath [Ruwach] of God like the Wisdom [Sophia] of God is NOT a people. I have known of people's tobacco BREATH could walk on four legs.

The fulness of their ANTICHRISTHOOD is proven when they deny:

The ONE God (Theos) and the ONE Lord (Kurios) with no mediator between other than the breath. ANTICHRIST is denying that God made Jesus of Nazareth to die for us and INSTRUCT us with everything we need for life and godliness.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 1 2013, 5:03 PM 

Yes, I know what they preach but Jesus didn't give them a role or dole to act.

They mean that they think that A Holy Spirit person (people) lives inside of them and somehow guides them. However, this is unaware that of the "another Comforter" Jesus said I will come to you. The Man Jesus made to be the visible-audible WORD (Logos) would after His glorification and changed into a "spiritual" form returned on the Day of Pentecost and "poured out what you see and hear." Jesus would not leave them comfortless (orphans) but would return to them. In 1 John 2 John says that the Comforter (Paraklete) would bear the name Jesus Christ the Righteous."

I believe that when John spoke of anti-Christ he was speaking of those who diminished the finished work of Christ and think that their carnal (and unlearned) body is a habitation of God in the FLESH as opposed to in the spirit or mind. That is the view which originated at David Lipscomb and the Gospel Advocate by H. Leo Boles. When I returned to my "little dead church in the high woods" they were still using the same Gospel Advocate study books and got quite upset when I quoted some Scripture. That is still the FOUNDATION if you want to be a LU teacher.

1Corinthians 1:24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks,
.....Christ the power of God,
.....and [Christ] the wisdom of God.

2Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me,
.....My grace is sufficient for thee:
.....for my strength is made perfect in weakness.
.....Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities,
.....that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding,
..... shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven,
.....Now is come salvation, and strength,
.....and the kingdom of our God,
.....and the power of his Christ:
.....for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Paul makes it certain that when the Spirit gives power, it is the Spirit OF God.

Romans 15:19 Through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit OF God; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, I have fully preached the gospel of Christ.

Jesus of Nazareth appeared to Paul to let him see and hear His voice to qualify him as an apostle. Jesus promised that He would guide them just as He guided the Apostles into what HE had taught. The Spirit OF Christ prevented Paul from entering Bithynia.

>Acts 16:7 and when they were come over against Mysia, they assayed to go into Bithynia; and the Spirit of Jesus suffered them not;

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

September 1 2013, 9:25 PM 

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
John 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost,
....whom the Father will SEND IN MY NAME, he shall teach you all things,
....and bring all things to your remembrance, WHATSOEVER I HAVE SAID UNTO YOU.

Name means NAME: The Holy Spirit will be called Jesus Christ the Righteous.
Jesus in Spirit will REMIND them of what HE has said: Jesus as Spirit will say what Jesus as Man taught.

John 15:26 But when the Comforter [paraklete] is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father,
....even the Spirit OF truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

The Spirit OF Truth is not a different Spirit. This spirit will report what Jesus in the flesh said.
The Apostles such as Peter left their PART for our memory and marked as a false teacher anyone who further expounded.

Jesus as the Son of Man would ascend. However, the SPIRIT which Jesus would come is the WORD:

Son of MAN ascend up where he was before?
John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing:
....the WORDS that I speak unto you, they ARE spirit, and they are life.

When the ONE GOD Breathed (spirit) on Jesus the Man He SPOKE what the Breath directed Him to say: therefore, the WORDS which Jesus SPOKE and inspired ARE Spirit in an audible form.

The same John affirmed what Jesus said:

1John 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not.
....And if any man sin, we have an advocate [paraklete] with the Father,
....Jesus Christ the righteous:

Using a different Word

1Timothy 2:5 For there is ONE God,
....and one mediator between God and men,
....the MAN Christ Jesus;

Jesus in His Glorified state is HOLY. He lives on the basis of SPIRIT. Therefore, He IS The Holy Spirit which is NOT the name of a people.

The SPIRIT ride on WORDS. If you say that He told you to SOW DISCORD then we KNOW that the WORD does not ABIDE in them.

Father-Son abides in the disciple CONDITIONED on their obeying God's Commandments
Disciples abide in Father-Son conditioned on their obeying God's Commandment.
A Spirit people WILL not speak to you beyond the sacred pages because the SPIRIT is TRUTH is WORD is LOGOS or regulative principle.

1John 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins:
....and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
1John 2:3 And hereby we do KNOW that we KNOW him, if we keep his commandments.
1John 2:4 He that saith, I know him,
....and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar,
....and the TRUTH is not in him.
1John 2:5 But whoso keepeth his WORD, in him verily is the love of God perfected:
....hereby know we that we are in him.

entol- , h, A.injunction, order, command, freq. in pl., orders, commands,

1 Corinthians 7.19 Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.

Word or LOGOS is the Regulative Principle. logon outlawed Personal experiences or accounts, personal opinions, rhetoric, poetyr, music, drama or any of what Christ called the HYPOCRITIC arts as the mark of Scribes and Pharisees.

Christ delivered the truth ONCE FOR ALL: He inspired writers to explain their PARTS using real-life examples. The ONLY way that Truth can be preserved is by WRITING. The Old Testament was WRITTEN. The Spirit OF Christ inspired the PROPHETS so that their testimony is the SPIRIT OF CHRIST.

The Church of Christ is built upon the Prophets by Christ and the prophecies made more certain by the MAN Jesus Christ. MESSIAH has to be the SEED (singular) of Abraham and not God. Because you don't know of and probably never heard of a church built upon or EDUCATED by the Prophets and Apostles, the Kingdom of God is WITHIN you and you cannot find it in a PLACE set aside as the NAVAL where you must go to hear from God.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 70.210.3.164 on Sep 1, 2013 9:45 PM

Respond to this message   
Timothy Hall
(no login)

Unbelievable

September 3 2013, 1:10 PM 

Can't believe my eyes. You guys are actually spending time ripping people to shreds. Amazing.

How many people have you led to Jesus in the past 5 years, 10 years? Interesting.

Tim

Huntsville, Alabama

Respond to this message   
Ray
(no login)

Pray for mercy

November 10 2013, 7:34 AM 

Timothy,

All we can do is pray that God extends His mercy to people like Ken who make it their mission to beat up on fellow Christians. Just as we pray for God to extend His mercy to us to cover our own sins.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Pray for mercy

November 10 2013, 7:22 PM 

Thanks: I need it. My only redeeming value (maybe) is that I have never been a PROSTITUTE. Paul said that corrupting the Word means "selling learning at retail" and the word also means "prostitution." The Greeks also identified the wise (from which God hides) or sophists meaning speakers, singers, instrument players and actors as PROSTITUTE. A Herald as a Kerusso (preacher) or Presbyter (elder) excluded philosophers, poets or musicians because they often prostituted the message they were not supposed to open, read, tamper with or charge for on the receiving end.

I have an obligation to preach (without pay) that all of the Bible and especially John identifies an ANTICHRIST as anyone who denies the:

One God (Theos) Who has His own Spirit (Breath) and WORD with Him. If He needs two other "people" to do His breathing and speaking you can understand why such a view of God is deadly dangerous and perhaps a terminal sin. People who DENY the LOGOS or Regulative Principle and spread hate among those who believe Jesus has a right to define terms, are also ANTI-Christs because the MAN Jesus of Nazareth was MADE TO BE both Lord and Christ so that He WOULD NEVER speak anything which the ONE ALMIGHTY had not put into His mouth. Now, if you are an ANTI-LOGOS or Anti-Regulative Principle meaning Anti-Christ you are more dangerous than a raging wolf (boy love) seeking whom he might devour.

People NEED a holy spirit PERSON like Rick Atchley to tell him that God COMMANDS instrumental music which is a lie. There may be lots of grace for we ignorant but grace does not cover what GRACE APPEARED teaching us to DENY. Of course they see godliness as a means of financial gain meaning OCCUPATION. Again selling ANY of your body talents in the name of God is defined as prostitution. Revelation 17-18 makes it certain, calls them sorcerers and says they WILL be cast alive into the lake of fire. What is wrong with warning people that Jesus said that "doctors of the law taken away the key to knowledge." and that he called the Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites. The Ezekiel 33 version by the Spirit OF (of is a preposition) Christ names speakers (especially for pay), singers and instrument players.

Moses recorded PROPHETIC TYPES for the end times: that does not mean that any nation was without God but the Hebrew Nation was used by God to set an example as the PAGAN TYPE:

Deuteronomy 18:14 For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, the LORD thy God hath not suffered thee so to do.

dvnus divini pectoris carmina, Lucr. 1, 731. dvnus , i, m., a soothsayer, prophet = vates, Cic. Div. 1, 58;

carmen I. In gen., a tune, song, air, lay, strain, note, sound, both vocal and instrumental
Apollinem) concordant carmina nervis (Abaddon, Apollyon) citharae Play guitar and sing lyrae carmen, Play the lyre and sing.
OF THE BARBARIAN: barbaricum, id. M. 11, 163.With allusion to playing on the cithara:

Deuteronomy 18:15 The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee,
..... of thy brethren, like unto me ; unto him ye shall hearken;
Deuteronomy 18:16 According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying,
.....Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.
Deuteronomy 18:17 And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
Deuteronomy 18:18 I will raise them up a Prophet FROM AMONG their brethren, like unto thee,
.....and will put my words [Dabar-Logos]in his mouth;
.....and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

JESUS DENIES THAT HE WAS THE WORD BUT GOD PUTS THE WORD INTO HIS MOUTH. I know: if you cannot hear you cannot hear but we need to demonstrate the proof of inspiration that some people have no need to know.

Deuteronomy 18:19 And it shall come to pass,
.....that whosoever will not hearken
.....unto MY WORD which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.
Deuteronomy 18:20 But the prophet,
.....which shall presume to speak a word [Dabar-Logos]in my name,
.....which I have not commanded him to speak,
.....or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
Deuteronomy 18:21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?
Deuteronomy 18:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

THE NEW TESTAMENT AFFIRMS THAT JESUS WAS A MAN LIKE MOSES "FROM AMONG HIS BROTHERS."

Acts 3:22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers,
.....A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren,
.....like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.
Acts 7:37 This is that Moses, which said unto the children of Israel,
.....A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Unbelievable

November 10 2013, 7:41 PM 

Sorry, I missed responding. I work really hard trying to alert people to a couple of my own experiences: they took my investment with the LORD knowing all along that once the finances were in order they were going to try to deny and expunge the Biblical and Historical views held by those who hired them (ever so unwillingly since too many elders try to be lords). It is not remotely possible that the most extreme conservative preacher or elder would ever lay out an extended plot to "infiltrate and divert other people's property." In the views of many they intend to turn your School of the Word into "A theater for holy entertainment" and those who oppose you must get over it or get out. J.W.McGarvey was issued that ultimatum a century ago.

The Highland church in Abilene which has been the forced imposer of congregations FUNDING THEIR PROJECT or they must be PUT OUT:

1931 G.C. Brewer at the Abilene Christian College lectureship made the plea for congregations to include ACC in their budgets. He began actively going asking congregations to do this.

c. G.C. Brewer then made it a point of churches having to do this, "any church not helping ACC has the wrong preacher"

1954 B.C. Goodpasture the editor of Gospel Advocate called for a quarantine of all preachers of the anti-institutional persuasion.

Highland led by J. T. Willis who must be the grandaddy of the neo-pagan or Progressive churches notes that they will spend about a half million dollars remodeling the church for instrumental music and other ATTRACTIONS. However, Jesus said that if you teach the Word as He heard it from the Father your 'unity' group will be very tiny and they will search you out and break your kneecaps. These people are liars and professional sowers of discord.

http://www.piney.com/John.T.Willis.Women.in.Worship.Highland.Church.of.Christ.html

If you think I am judgmental the Spirit OF Christ in Isaiah 30 says that the marks in sight and sound of God driving His enemies into hell will be wind, string and percussion instruments. These are the same instruments Christ said that "Lucifer the singing and harp playing prostitute" brought when he/she was Cast as Profane (the halal praise word) out of heaven.

So, I would appreciate any reason for hope that lies in you if in the Words of John you are ANTICHRIST if you deny the

ONE GOD [Theos] ALMIGHTY
One Son whom God made to be Lord [Kurios] and Christ

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Origen against Celsus:

September 15 2013, 7:57 PM 

THE TRINITY

LDS Apostle James Talmage said of one God manifested in three persons, "It would be difficult to conceive of a greater number of inconsistencies and contradictions expressed in words as few" (A. of F., pp. 47-48). Joseph Smith also said, "I have always declared God to be a distinct personage, Jesus Christ a separate and distinct personage from God the Father, and the Holy Ghost was a distinct personage and a Spirit: and these three constitute three distinct personages and three gods" (T. of P.J.S., p. 370).

Thus, Mormons reject the concept of one triune God and believe that the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are three gods.

THAT IS THE ONLY CONCLUSION!

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 184.63.107.21 on Sep 15, 2013 8:02 PM

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened At the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter