Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?......Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Index  
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Buzzards of a Feather...? God rides upon the WINGS of the WIND: buzzards are fine.

March 1 2015, 11:35 AM 

Psa. 104:1 Bless the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty.
Psa. 104:2 Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain:
Psa. 104:3 Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind:
Psa. 104:4 Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:
Psa. 104:5 Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.
Psa. 104:6 Thou coveredst it with the deep as with a garment: the waters stood [ascended] above the mountains.
Psa. 104:7 At thy rebuke they fled; at the voice of thy thunder they hasted away.
Psa. 104:8 They go up by the mountains; they go down by the valleys unto the place which thou hast founded for them.
Psa. 104:9 Thou hast set a bound that they may not pass over; that they turn not again to cover the earth.

That's for people who do not grasp that the "waters" do not permanently cover the whole globe but raced over the tops: in the flood the winds (spirits) blew the water back SOMEPLACE?

Respond to this message   
Just
(no login)

Is Christianity Polytheistic?

March 1 2015, 10:11 AM 

A relevant article!

Is Christianity Polytheistic?

by Wayne Jackson

If God exists in three persons, and the Christian is to worship God, how is he different from other religious people who worship several gods?

There are some fundamental propositions that one must understand in approaching the distinction between monotheism (belief in one God) and polytheism (belief in many gods).

Monotheism

The original religion of ancient mankind was monotheism, i.e., the worship of the one, true Supreme Being. This is demonstrated both by the testimony of the Bible and by a study of anthropology. (We have introduced testimony for the anthropological evidence of man’s original monotheism in our little book, Biblical Studies in the Light of Archaeology, pp. 5-6.)

Genesis 1 begins with the affirmation that “God created the heavens and the earth.” The term “God” in the Hebrew Bible is Elohim. In his famous work, Synonyms of the Old Testament (1871), Robert Girdlestone noted that Elohim is found some 2,555 times in the Old Testament. In 2,310 of these cases the title refers to the true God, while in the remaining 245 instances the word is employed in a variety of “lower senses” (2000, 31).

Elohim is a plural term. Various explanations have been offered for this plurality (e.g., the idea that the word is designed to reflect the plentitude of divine majesty, i.e., the vast array of sacred qualities incapable of being expressed by a term of singularity). Some scholars, however, suggest that the term subtly previews the concept of the Trinity, which, consistent with the well-recognized principle of progressive revelation, blossoms fully and gloriously into bloom in the New Testament.

With reference to the plural form, Girdlestone emphatically stated: “It is clear that the fact of the word Elohim being plural in form does not at all sanction polytheism” (Ibid., 34) Significantly, the corresponding verb, “created” (bara), is singular in number, which indicates that the divine, creative activity was a unified action (cf. Genesis 1:1 with John 1:1). Thus, this noted Hebrew scholar, while refraining from a definitive statement, nonetheless declared:

[T]here is certainly nothing unreasonable in the supposition that the name of the Deity [Elohim] was given to man in this form, so as to prepare him for the truth that in the unity of the Godhead there are Three Persons" (Ibid., 34-35).

It is important to observe that the biblical writers do not hesitate to affirm that God is “one” (cf. Deuteronomy 6:4; James 2:19), while using plural pronouns to reflect divine activity (cf. Genesis 1:26; 3:22; 11:7; Isaiah 6:8). Jesus himself said, “I and my father are one” (John 10:30). Note that “I” and “my father” reflect two personalities. The verb “are” is plural. And yet, “one” is a singular numeral. In the Greek Testament the numeral hen (one) is a neuter gender form, suggesting identity of nature. In this sentence, therefore, there is an affirmation of dual personalities sharing an identical nature.

But how can God be both one and three without a contradiction being involved? The solution lies in the fact that the numerals are employed in different senses. God is one as to the divine essence or nature; Deity is three in terms of distinct personalities—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (cf. Matthew 28:19-20; cf. 2 Corinthians 13:14).

Polytheism

At some point following the origin of humanity, however, various peoples begin to digress from the idea of the one God. Men commenced to personify the various forces of nature (e.g., the sun, moon, stars, fire, air, water, etc., and worship them). In the ancient Vedas (“sacred” literary compositions) of India, there are hymns directed to these entities. Hindu theology, with its numerous gods, developed from the concept of pantheism, the notion that, ultimately, everything possesses the “god” nature. This is not radically dissimilar to the modern tenants of New Age ideology.

Polytheism attempts to cling to man’s basic religious instinct, i.e., the need to believe in some higher power, but rejects the one, true deity to whom man must be religiously and morally accountable.

Some cults, ostensibly associated with “Christianity,” also argue for certain forms of polytheism. Mormonism is one of these.

The gods of the ancient pagan world were heterogeneous. They were vicious, warring beings, characterized by utter immorality. They mated and produced new gods; they brutally fought and destroyed one another. They were diverse in temperament and nature.

Note Paul’s brief descriptive in his letter to the saints in Rome:

Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible God for the likeness of an image of corruptible man, and of birds, and four-footed beasts, and creeping things (Romans 1:22-23).

Conclusion

There is therefore a vast difference between the deity of the Scriptures—the one, eternal, perfect-nature being, manifested in three persons—and the discordant, temporal, factious and fictitious gods that were fabricated in the digressive imaginations of a rebel human family.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Is Christianity Polytheistic?

March 1 2015, 12:17 PM 

The problem with just listing Isaiah 6:8 and asserting that this makes THE LORD into an USE or a plurality of persons is that you may not have any interest in reading the REAL message.

The singular Lord and Isaiah could constitute an US
The singular Lord and the seraphim who communicated with Isaiah can be an USE. THE and HE does not trump USE unless the writer is badly confused.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Is Christianity Polytheistic?

March 1 2015, 12:23 PM 

P.S. the conflict between Barton W Stone who denied that Jesus was a God person and Campbell who denied that Jesus was a God person was that Stone believed that Jesus existed before this world but not from eternity. He thinks that God sorta held a spirit Jesus of Nazareth in reserve but finally gave him a "body."

Jesus refutes that and defines the origin of any discussion of him. After pizza!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Wayne Jackson Trinity ElohimA

March 1 2015, 6:27 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Wayne Jackson Trinity ElohimB

March 2 2015, 11:27 AM 

Only God can tell why so many Churches of Christ have fallen back into the Catholic Trinity whose organizations and rituals fit the pattern of Abaddon or Apollyon (music) and Dionysus (new wineskins). New Hermeneutics which replaces scripture except as a rationale for getting paid is build on Hermes (Mercury, KAIROS) as the replacement for the LOGOS or Word of God which repudiates rhetoric, singing, playing instruments or personal opinions. The Spirit OF Christ breathed the "pattern" for Messiah's REST both inclusively and exclusively: He said of those who do not speak the WORD, THERE IS NO LIGHT IN THEM. Paul ratified that in the NO UNITY IN DIVERSITY in Ephesians 4 by saying of the sophists (rhetoricians, singers, instrument players" that THEY ARE LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE. That is why they can be ECUMENICAL over which Satan is the World Rulers in high places (podiums outlawed in 1 Cor 1).

The INSIST on God being three people with the father and son now retired so that "a" spirit speaks to them "beyond the sacred pages."

[linked image]

They INSIST that God was too stupid or too tardy to say that I am the ONE LORD in three persons. The word was "personae" and not person as in PEOPLE.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Wayne Jackson Trinity ElohimB

March 2 2015, 8:14 PM 

The text affirms that the Spirit said certain things; moreover, the first person pronoun moi (me) is used of the One speaking. It is well-known, of course, that certain cultists deny that the Spirit of God is a Person.

I belong to the SECT called the WAY. You MUST have A holy spirit in order to read black text on brown paper: people who PICK passages and make assertations are NOT Disciples OF Christ and therefore cannot be Christians: that is why they refuse to tell you the REST OF THE STORY.

Acts 13:2 As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.
Acts 13:3 And when they had fasted and prayed, and laid their hands on them, they sent them away.
Acts 13:4 So they, being sent forth by the Holy Ghost, departed unto Seleucia; and from thence they sailed to Cyprus.

Anyone one on a STAFF who twists this passage according to the text MUST BE SENT AWAY: Quickly!

Jesus of Nazareth as WHOLLY Spirit Who spoke to Paul was not OTHER than Jesus of Nazareth Who has the ONLY sending authority.

Acts 22:8 And I answered, Who art thou, Lord? And he said unto me,
.....I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom thou persecutest.
Acts 22:21 and HE said unto me, GO,
.....because to nations far off I will SEND THEE .’

SEND THEM OFF: QUICKLY!

Jesus of Nazareth existing in WHOLLY SPIRIT form is the ONLY one with the authority to SEND. He is still attending APOSTATE churches making certain that they CANNOT let the LAMPS shine.

The Spirit OF can never be a PEOPLE but of the Mind or Breath of God speaking ONLY to the Apostles and Prophets. If the JW witnesses can read the DEFINITION of the word spirit they understand that it means WIND and only in a figurative sense BREATH. The BREATH of God speaks but IT is not God's REQUIRED ENABLER.

Acts 26:16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet:
.....for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose,
.....to make thee a minister and a witness
.....both of these things which thou hast SEEN,
.....and of those things
.....in the which I WILL APPEAR unto thee;

Has your Holy Roler Staff been visited by JESUS CHRIST THE RIGHTEOUS--the Holy Spirit Comforter? Tell us when and how.

Was Jesus of Nazareth REALLY as ignorant as theologians WANT Him to be? Why was He not smart enough to say I WILL SEND YOUNG BROTHER NAMED The Holy Spirit to GUIDE YOU INTO ALL TRUTH.

Readers of Scripture understand that the SPIRIT is the Spirit OF Jesus: OF is a preposition so that the Holy Spirit OF Christ is the mind or mental disposition OF Christ. People hate to give Jesus the Christ any credit in this APOSTATE end-times.

Acts 16:7NIV When they came to the border of Mysia, they tried to enter Bithynia,
.....but the Spirit OF Jesus would not allow them to.
Acts 16:7ASV and when they were come over against Mysia,
.....they assayed to go into Bithynia; and the Spirit OF Jesus suffered them not;
Acts 16:7Darby having come down to Mysia, they attempted to go to Bithynia,
.....and the Spirit of Jesus did not allow them;
Acts 16:7WEYMTH When they reached the frontier of Mysia, they were about to enter Bithynia,
.....but the Spirit OF JESUS would not permit this.

IT IS BLASPHEMY TO CALL GOD A PERSON: The Holy Spirit is a PERSONAE or the way God IMAGES Himself. A PERSON (Jewish naturally) is shorter than the ANTICHRISTS. Jesus says that if HE as The Holy Spirit or Invisible MIND of God wants to command you to hire a PARASITE then HE will APPEAR to you and SPEAK audibly (re Shelly.)

If the Holy Spirit appears to you--based on trinitarians--it will be the SPIRIT OF The Holy Spirit person: a Person must have their OWN Spirit or breath or MIND.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

John 14 Passage the TYPICAL willingness to OMIT the facts

March 2 2015, 8:23 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Accusation of speaking MYTHS and DOOMED.

March 3 2015, 12:28 PM 

ALL of your ECUMENICAL or World View rest 100% on Jewish and Doctors of the Law FABLES or MYTHS.

http://www.piney.com/FathClStromataI.html

The Spirit OF Christ in the PROPHETS as the only Old Testament teaching for the church both inclusively and exclusively warned about the LYING PEN OF THE SCRIBES. He also called the Scribes and Pharisees (writers and preachers beyond the LOGOS), hypocrites. In Ezekiel 33 named speakers for HIRE, singers and instrument players. Now, I know that the progressives are ready to say, "BUT, God never said 'thou shalt not be a hypocrite'."

A MYTH or FABLE is the OPPOSITE of the LOGOS: the logos is the Regulative Principle (never a people but the technical means) and is opposite to rhetoric, singing, playing a guitar, acting, dancing or even strutting around with an INTRODUCTION using themselves as VALIDATION of themselves so you keep on feeding them for deliberately REFUTING the Regulative Principle.

http://www.piney.com/Titus.1.Not.Giving.Heed.To.Jewish.Fables.html

[linked image]

Jesus is identified as the CHIEF CORNER STONE. This is to CONTRADICT the Jewish Fables where the clergy hid in the corners or "angles" to hatch their plots. They do that at WORKSHOPS OF EVIL now.

Anyone who makes performance music as performing WORSHIP and claiming to deny inspiration but using inspiration and lying about it are ABANDONED to Lying wonders which are MYTHS and in prophecy and fulfillment says that the sound of wind, string and percussion instruments are MARKS of God driving His enemies into HELL or into the LAKE OF FIRE.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

The Sectarian Instrumental Music in Worship Timeline

March 10 2015, 6:02 PM 

If you watch politics or evangelists you can understand that well-turned lie is worthy more than ten thousand truths. Paul's condemnation of the fleecers at Corinth said in effect that "fools love to be fooled" and probably that liars love to be lied to. The Instrumental Apostates make the most progress by claiming that for the first time in history the ANTI-instrumental sectarian hypocritic legalists just INVENTED not using instruments (machines for doing hard work) because they are evil, ignorant southern rednecks. And that works on those upon whom it is supposed to work.

The "instrumental" mark begins in the garden of Eden and ends with the Babylon Mother of harlots performing sorcery with music. That continued through recorded history before the Disciples twisted the psallo word in 1878. However, there were minor attacks going on especially after the Civil War when the carpet bags were full: the same people who sold cardbord shoes would build you a grand "worship center."

I have worked trying to pin down some major attacks against people, especially in the south, did not continue to fill the carpet bags of the "organ and society party." Here is a few quick notes;

http://www.piney.com/Sectarian.Instrumental.Music.Worship.Timeline.html

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Easter-Ishtar rituals: the last rites?

March 29 2015, 2:54 PM 

The historic study of myths and religious operations claiming to do the WORK of God and supply His Word proves that a fork in the road has been taken and there is no turning back. It is a fact that most of the once Bible colleges have been infiltrated and diverted by men who claim that they are the only authentic speaker for God. "They crack away to the Archaic." It is noted that when the white men destroyed the Indians religion that they "cracked away to the peyote cult." The drug is induced best by singing, moving, listening to noises until they reach a HIGH for which the store front Shamans CHARGE a price too high.

Jesus either SPOKE or ACTED parables to repudiate the pagan and "Jewish Fables." This was to PREVENT the world or ECUMENICAL FROM CATCHING ON and doing more harm among the Little Flock who alone hear the WORDS of Jesus as those of God. The Word is the REGULATIVE principle and IS God in the sense that God is Love or Righteousness.

http://www.piney.com/Edersheim14.html

If you DO any of the KEEPING OF DAYS and festivals you are bound to parables and not allowed to honor Jesus by confessing that the WATER DRAWER has been here already.

[linked image]

Sorry but Jesus has been here and gone and the ONLY water and bread you will get is REPUDIATED by those who deny Jesus the right to have the final WORD which is "opposite to rhetoric, singing, playing" or acting out your denial of the Cross of Jesus Whose steps do fit those of the rich and famous actor-upper.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Easter-Ishtar rituals: the last rites?

April 1 2015, 6:26 PM 

ME and MY are OF the World (ecumenical) and it is impossible to grasp the great difference between the Infinite Almighty of the universe and a ME worth about $25 when boiled down at a cost of several hundred dollars. This is not something that can be argued into people.

Another writer affirms. Easter is celebrated at First Light; Passover is celebrated at Even before the 7 day Feast of Unleavened Bread. Easter can be translated as Pasha, but it matters not; Easter has nothing to with the sacrifice of the Passover Lamb, release from bondage and absolution of Sin with the Blood of the Un-blemished Lamb. Easter is a Pagan/Edomite day celebrating the Immaculate Conception of the sun-god.

“…the Sepharvites burnt their children in fire to Adrammelech and Anammelech, the gods of the Sepharvaim” 2 Kings 17:31 [Also in Jerusalem]

Adrammelech is the sun god going the name Osiris “He-siri” means “The Seed”; both son and husband of his mother. Anammelech means “The Lord is Anu” the supreme god “Bel or Baal” of Mesopotamia whose consort was represented by the Rabbit Idol.

[linked image]

H6048 ‛ănammelek an-am-meh'-lek Of foreign origin; Anammelek, an Assyrian deity:—Anammelech.
H6047 ‛ănâmı̂ym an-aw-meem' As if plural of some Egyptian word; Anamim, a son of Mizraim and his descendants, with their country:—Anamim.

H6049 ‛ânan aw-nan' A primitive root; to cover; used only as denominative from H6051 , to cloud over; figuratively to act covertly, that is, practise magic:— X bring, enchanter, Meonemin, observe (-r of) times, soothsayer, sorcerer.

DAVID'S AROUSERS: don't get upset: God turned Israel over to worship the starry host.

"In an inscription from Cyprus, in one from Rhodes and in several from around the district of Carthage, there are references to important personages who bear the title Mqm'lm which we can translate as AROUSERS of the god.'" (de Vaux, Roland, The Bible and the Ancient Near East, Doubleday, p. 247).

"We even have a mention at a later date of a similar custom in connection with the cult in Jerusalem, where certain Levites, called me'oreim, 'AROUSERS,' sang (every morning?) this verse from "Ps 44:23: "Awake, O Lord! Why do you sleep? Rouse yourself! Do not reject us forever." The Talmud tells us that John Hyrcanus suppressed the practice because it recalled too readily a pagan custom." (Roland de Vaux, p. 247).

Therefore thou hast forsaken thy people the house of Jacob, because they be replenished from the east, and are soothsayers like the Philistines, and they please them selves in the children of strangers (adulterous women). Isaiah 2:6

Augur (Miriam-Levites)any soothsayer, diviner, seer, in gen.: augur Apollo, as god of prophecy (v. Apollo, Apollon),

Please is: H5606 saphaq saw-fak', saw-fak' A primitive root; to clap the hands (in token of compact, derision, grief, indignation or punishment); by implication of satisfaction, to be enough; by implication of excess, to vomit: clap, smite, strike, suffice, wallow

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Question about 'praise singing.'

April 2 2015, 1:08 PM 

Praise singers or Babylonian Encomiasts get a wage claiming to "Cause God to produce what the people praise." In other words, one can milk the gods like a cow. The rise of the "praise team" heresy."The Praise Team leads the congregation into the presence of the Lord with exciting praise and worship. The Word says that God inhabits the praises of His people and we are a people desiring to be inhabited!

Praise plows the ground for the seed to be planted when the Word is taught (Hosea 10:11). The team unites together as the Levites did in the Old Testament to bring praise and glory to God."

Praise and Worship plows the ground to make it ready for planting. A good worship team does the plowing and the pastor (and others) plant the seed. Without the plowing, the seed might fall on the stony ground and not take root! Yes, the Holy Spirit still is welcome and still comes whether you are participating or not.

Rubel Shelly Position Title: Worship Facilitation Minister for Praise worship

"Work with the worship planning committee, the preaching minister and worship presentation groups (music, drama and technical) to facilitate group worship experiences which will help bring worshipers into the presence of God.

http://www.piney.com/MuPraisePr1.html

Paul identified that as DEMON worship at Mount Sinai and commanded us NOT to perform those "making contact pagan rituals" because the WORD is near us: the WORD which Paul preached.

Disciples attend the School of Christ: we are washed with water INTO the Word or into the school of Christ. A secular use in the texts includes the "School of playing the harp." IF we intend to TEACH that which is written for our LEARNING we SPEAK which is the opposite of ODE. People have the whole week to gather for singing on a regular basis. However, Jesus still pleads "could you not tarry with ME for one hour?" The answer is NO. The rationale for performance singing with or without instruments is "our youth listen to instrumental music 24/7: therefore, WE must make certain that they get a FIX so they will attend."

[linked image]

Forgive me for being nasty but in prophecy (Amos 8) and fulfillment (Revelation 18) the Spirit OF Christ warned about the "Lips of the fruits." David marks a radical shift where Jacob-cursed and God-abandoned Levites where MALES were required to perform the religious rituals but they must PERFORM the roles of women. We noted that it was the evil women of Israel who in Ezekiel 32 led the "rising up to play" which identifies playing musical instruments which induced playing with one another.

http://www.piney.com/Amos.8.html

http://www.piney.com/Romans.1.html

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Re: Palm Sunday: final SOUNDING. Sectarian Instrumental Music Worship Timeline

April 2 2015, 1:48 PM 

I realize that "praise" can be used in a good sense but when we assemble to praise Albert Einstein we point to what he has done in his own words or equations because we cannot speak his language of mathematics. In the same sense, praise or halal can be used in a good sense but it always takes note of what GOD has done. I am not aware of any 'praise' in the Bible intended to heap praise or wages on the performer: Jesus calls them hypocrites or even sons of the Devil if they speak their own words as teachers.

The halal praise songs (150) are WARRIOR CHANTS and I suggest that praise singers BOAST that "we get to rule over you" and you need to, in the words of Russ Adcox, sit down and shut up. This has the same means as "Lord, Lord prophesying."

The word "tinkling" is used with the magical prophesying in Mark 5 and the verbe "battologeo" means to "speak in tongues."

"The verb rendered tinkling, alalazo, originally meant to repeat the cry alala, as in battle. It is used by Mark (5:38) of the wailings of hired mourners. Hence, generally, to ring or clang. Rev., clanging cymbal, is derived from (the Greek) a hollow or cup. The cymbal consisted of two half-gloves of metal which was struck together." (Vincent, p. 263).

"The 'whirling dervishes' gyrate round their sheikh in a representation of the planets circling the sun... The dervishes whirl on their own axes and also in orbit, reciting inwardly the name of God: Alah, Alah, Alah. With closed eyes they whirl, to the music of flutes, drums and strings, seeking union with the divine, till they cease and return to stillness." (Parrinder, Geoffrey, Mysticism in the World's Religions, Oxford University , p. 131).

Halal.Lucifer.All.gif

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett
(Login Ken.Sublett)
ConcernedMembersMadison

Holy Ishtar: Violating Christ's Direct Command

April 4 2015, 2:23 PM 

We worship whatever we give attention to: Christ prophesied the ending of worshiping the starry host to which Israel was abandoned because of celebrating the defacto Ishtar day which repudiated the Passover.

By commanding that we show forth or preach His DEATH He intended to silence those who wanted to keep Him an evil infant or to repeat the evil sun rise service in Ezekiel 8.

As with the UNKNOWN god, the mercinary priesthood made certain that you had your favorite idol to worship: that is why Paul in 1 Corinthians 1 quoting Isaiah 33 insists that there WILL BE NO counting of podiums or collectors of shekals by which you are redeemed all over again. People love to see Jesus crucified so they and resurrect Him.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened At the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter