<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

* * * * ) * *

June 30 2009 at 4:11 AM
Timeloyd Rich  (Login Timeloyd)

I WRITE THIS QUITE OFTEN FOLLOWING THE WORDS GOOD EVENING . ON HOOPY FROOD LOUNGE AND NOTES. HOWEVER IT SEEMS THAT MANY HAVE NOT REALZED WHAT IT MEANS. IT IS AN ADDRESS TO A MAGICAL PLACE. I HAD THOUGHT IT WAS OBVIOUS.

THERE ARE ACTUALLY TWO MEANINGS.

4 STARS * SEPERATED BY A MOON ) ANDTHEN 2 STARS OR IN OTHER WORDS THE ANSWER ~ 42. NOW WHAT IS THE QUESTION ? IT THEREFOR SYMBOLIZES 42 ~ THE ANSWER TO LIFE THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING. THE MOON BETWEEN THE 4 AND 2 ALSO REPRESENTS TEA AS IT SORTA LOOKS LIKE A SIDEWAYS CUP FOR TEA USED IN ORIENTAL TEA CEREMONIES AND HELD WITHOUT A HANDLE. 4 TEA 2 OR 42 SHOULD HAVE BEEN OBVIOUS. MAYBE THE MOON HAs green tea instead or with green cheese.

OH YES THE ADDRESS ~ SECOND CLUE IT IS AN ADDRESS FOUND IN THE MOVIES ~ STAR TREK ~ THE UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY
WHEN TOWARDS THE END THE CREW ARE NERVOUS ? ABOUT THE GREAT POSSIBILITY THAT THE ENTERPRISE NCC ~ 1701 A
WOULD BE DECOMMISSIONED AND THIS WOULD BE HER LAST VOYAGE. WHEN SPOCK ASKED FOR THE HEADINGS CAPTAIN KIRK RESPONDED ~ " SECOND STAR ON THE RIGHT AND STRAIGHT ON TILL MORNING." AND I BROKE OUT LAUGHING. WITH THE KLINGONS SPEAKING SHAKESPEAR ~ I Had not expected it though the clues were there.

IF YOU HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO FIGURE THE HEADING OUT AND THE SYMBOL IT IS ~ SECOND STAR ON THE RIGHT (OF THE MOON) OR ~ THE DIRECTIONS
~ SECOND STAR ON THE RIGHT AND STRAIGHT ON TIL MORNING.
IT IS THE DIRECTIONS TINKER BELL GAVE IN THE MOVIES ~ PETER PAN AND HOOK ON
HOW TO GET TO NEVER NEVER LAND.

****)**

THE DIRECTIONS ~ THE SECOND STAR ON THE RIGHT (OF THE MOON) AND STRAIGHT ON TILL MORNING IS THE HEADING CAPTAIN KIRK GAVE SPOCK AND IT IS ALSO THE DIRECTIONS TO NEVER NEVER LAND.

THE REASON I LAUGHED WHEN I HEARD CAPTAIN KIRK GIVE IT AS THE HEADING WAS THAT I REALIZED THAT CAPTAIN KIRK WAS SAYING HE WOULD RATHER GO TO NEVER NEVER LAND WHERE YOU NEVER GROW OLD INSTEAD OF RETURNING AND SEEING THE/HIS ENTERPRISE NCC - 1701 A TAKEN OUT OF COMMISION WHEN HE RETURNED TO BASE.

****)**

IS THE DIRECTIONS TO NEVER NEVER LAND SECOND STAR ON THE RIGHT (OF THE MOON) AND STREIGHT ON TIL MORNING ~ AS WELL AS THE ANSWER ~ 4 TEA 2 OR 42
~ TO WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LIFE THE UNIVERE AND EVERYTHING ? PERHAPS
THE DIRECTIONS TO NEVER NEVER LAND IS also 42.

THUS WHEN I WRITE
GOOD EVENIN ****)**

I AM GIVING YOU THE DIRECTIONS TO NEVER NEVER LAND , AS WELL AS THE ANSWER TO THE ULTIMATE QUESION AND WISH YOU A GREAT EVENIN LIKE A JORNEY TO NEVER NEVER LAND.

LIVE LONG, AND PROSPER ~ =O

REMEMBER WHERE YOUR TOWEL IS DNA4FR
NOTE ADDED ~ HAVING TROUBLE PUTTING THE HEADING SYMBOL IN BODY AS IS NOT COMPLETE/ WHY ? ****)**

This message has been edited by Timeloyd on Jun 30, 2009 4:55 AM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Blondie
(Login BlondieGalaxy)
Forum Owner

Re: * * * * ) * *

July 1 2009, 10:56 AM 

That's a cool place to be, timeloyd. happy.gif

However, my address to a magical place is still the same, "Somewhere between the moon and New York city". [linked image]

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."

*All songs are for evaluation & entertainment purposes ONLY. No financial gains are made by this website. All copyright holders retain their respective copyrights. If you like the music, support the artist by buying their CD's. Please do NOT link to wav files, thank you!