Back to Main Forum Page  

I'm glad to have found Ko

August 30 2010 at 5:43 PM
No score for this post

Megan  (Login MeganM-WA)

Response to Glad to see you here!

Hi Cecille,
It's great to be here, and I can't tell you how thrilled I am to be bringing Ko into my life.
I am still grieving over the loss of my previous Akita in July. That sadness will be with me for a long time. But my life just isn't right without an Akita in it. Ko needs a home and I need an Akita.

Thank you so much for allowing me to adopt him. I fully expect that there will be days when I ask myself why I thought this was a good idea! LOL!! But he and I have plenty of time to get to know and understand each other. I really do think he's a nice dog - who's a wee bit bratty and pushy at the moment. As we say, I've seen his kind before! I love doing obedience with my dogs, so that should be a fun, bonding, learning time.

In case anyone is wondering what his little gift was... I slept with an old towel for a week, then mailed it to his foster so that he'll be accustomed to my scent. I have a vacation planned in Sept. and I wasn't willing to bring him home, then leave myself. (That would just be wrong on way too many levels!) So WAG kindly offered to keep him until I return. They are the best!

Megan

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Find more forums on DogsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement