Back to Main Forum Page  

Re: Akita skin problems

May 6 2011 at 4:25 PM
No score for this post
  (no login)

Response to Akita skin problems

i also own an akita a male, we also addopted him,when he was 4 yrs. old they told me not to give dog any people food and i do i mix pork or ham, chicken, he doesnt like beef with his food mostly for flavor.he will not eat dog food plain, i started this when i first got him, i was trying to get him to like us. he is now almost 8 yrs old, he sratches alot. i thought he had fleas, so used medicated shampoo for fleas, sarted shedding alot, changhed his shampoo, to non medicated its called out, buy it in k mart seems to help shedding, they stay smelling cleaner longer, my dog weighs 125 lbs. dont know what he is allergic to either but cant spend money to find out. seems healthy took to vet try a calming condtioner you leave in hair. doggie vitamins. good luck i love my dog even if there a pain. hope this helps. just another big dog lover.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. akita skin problems - amie on Apr 11, 6:59 PM
Find more forums on DogsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement