Back to Main Forum Page  

I think

January 27 2012 at 9:23 PM
No score for this post

April  (Login april)
Akita Q & A Forum (Forum Members)

Response to I haven't been on this forum very much

that my post may have sounded harsh toward you but that truly isn't how I meant it. I read it tonight and realize that my emotions were running high and my heart was breaking for you. I have read your posts when you still had the roommates and when you started seeing progress with her behavior issues. I was quite upset (for you as well as Yume)because I know how much hard work you have put in with your training. I had assumed you did a thyroid test a long time ago because I remember us discussing how so many akitas are given up due to aggression problems and many of those can be solved by having a simple blood test done. I posted wishing that if she were tested she would show a thyroid problem and it could be resolved so you could both live happily ever after. You have put your heart and soul into working with Yume, she has been lucky to have you. If you do wind up doing the test through Dr. Dodds/Hemopet I would like to send them a donation to cover part of the costs. Please know I was not trying to be insulting in any way.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. We are doing the test next week - maria on Feb 3, 1:22 PM
    1. Sorry, Just saw this post - April on Feb 8, 8:03 PM
      1. We already did the test - Maria on Feb 8, 10:53 PM
        1. ...No previous heartworm testing either...(NT) - Patricia on Feb 9, 5:42 AM
      2. She is hypothyroid. - maria on Feb 13, 9:59 AM
        1. YAYYYYYYY! - April on Feb 13, 5:18 PM

Find more forums on DogsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement