<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Main Forum Page  

Mosca Akita x Rotweiller

July 21 2010 at 3:06 PM
No score for this post
Nancy  (Login akilover)
Akita Q & A Forum (Forum Members)

Mosca is my mom's Akita female of 7 years old. She's a rescue & my mom was told that Mosca's mom was an akita and the dad rotweiller. I can see the akita in her but not the rotweiller?? What do you guys think? I'm asking just by curiousity cause we couldn't care less what she's crossed with cause she's such a good girl & we think she's beautiful!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Kevin
(Login KevinAlex)

Re: Mosca Akita x Rotweiller

No score for this post
July 22 2010, 7:38 AM 

I'm no expert, but I don't see any Rottweiler. Mainly Akita.

On a side note, Trigger's looking very good. Ears look healthy and that brindle is gorgeous.

Sig-2.jpg
-Porter

Carole
(Login waterfaller1)

Re: Mosca Akita x Rotweiller

No score for this post
July 22 2010, 8:14 AM 

Beautiful! Hey I noticed your photos are on photobucket, how did you post them in the body of the message?

Nancy
(Login akilover)

When on photobucket

No score for this post
July 22 2010, 3:51 PM 

choose the pic you want & click on html code & copy/paste pic on signature type at bottom of post. Let me know if it works. Someone here had helped me with this but if I recall correctly this is what I did. Hope it works!

Photobucket

Pauline
(Login Bensonsmum)

She`s beautiful!!

No score for this post
July 22 2010, 9:32 AM 

I can`t see any rotty in her though, perhaps a bit of GSD?

Any new Nanuk piccy`s ;)vbg

Photobucket

Candi
(Login candianoah)

Only from these 2 PIX...

No score for this post
July 22 2010, 11:32 AM 

I see no Rotty -- but just from her ears, maybe GSD ... Wait til Sean gets a peek at Trigger's beautiful brindling !!!

Nancy
(Login akilover)

I also see the

No score for this post
July 22 2010, 3:59 PM 

GSD cause of her ears & legs/paws and mainly her character. She listens very well, doesn't have that Akita attitude of "when i feel like it!" lol! Oh & also she barks...which is definitely not her Akita side. I had a gsd & he was a sweetheart but had trouble with his barking. Mosca is a sweet girl!

Photobucket

This message has been edited by akilover on Jul 22, 2010 4:00 PM

Nancy
(Login akilover)

My sweet Nanuk...

No score for this post
July 22 2010, 3:43 PM 

Hi Pauline,
Unfortunately I don't have any pics of Nanuk, as I mentionned to Sean last time he posted, I hadn't been on for a while cause on June 26th I lost my beloved Boy. He had a tumor in his stomach and the vet said nothing could be done at his age (was gonna be thirteen in August). It happened so suddenly. He was outside & made this horrifying loud sound & fell to the ground. My vet said he was suffering & had internal bleeding, so we had no choice but to let him go. Everyone tells me that we were lucky to have had him for almost 13 years but that doesn't make it any easier. We miss him every day & feel that empty feeling in our home. I had 4 dogs and I lost my saint-bernard in april (on my birthday!) & in June Nanuk, I now have only 2 dogs which are pups so I'm hoping everything will go smoothly. I feel that dogs don't live long enough. If I had the power to change things I'd have my dogs with me all my life!

Photobucket

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Main Forum Page  
Find more forums on DogsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement