<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Rhetoric  

sum
(Login sum31uk)
TopBoy

Re: silk road?

No score for this post
April 16 2017, 8:48 AM 

Several mad internet-liberals think that bitcoin is the best way of getting away from Government control because it is decentralised but ultimately I can see it as a way of them having total control. Every single transaction is available to see. You don't have that with fiat. I forsee a time when governments adopt the blockchain if not bitcoin.
--------------------------------------------

Ooooooooooooh a madcap laughs in the corner!

--------------------------------------------

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Anonymous
(Login _pissed_mist_)
TopBoy

No score for this post
April 17 2017, 12:59 PM 

Logging and monitoring transactions are not important, the power lies with whoever controls the amount of currency in circulation. Whoever controls that layer controls the economy and banks currently have this ultimate privilege giving them supreme advantage over everyone elsa.

Cryptocurrencies are limited and are created and issued by anyone who has enough computational power. No one single entity like a government or bank can control it.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Anonymous
(Login TakeshiKovacs)
TopBoy

No score for this post
September 8 2017, 10:04 PM 

Three people have died last week in Canterbury (2 of them were my friends). What actually happened won't come out till the inquest but it seems very likely that what killed them was Xanax bought on the web. Maybe a contaminated or fake batch, but the real thing kills people sometimes.

Anyway. Just a warning, be safe out there.

"We haven't got any new flags though, just some old ones left over from the last war." - Mass Observation log, London 1940.

Anonymous
(Login Sexual_Harassment_Panda)
TopBoy

No score for this post
September 9 2017, 5:49 AM 

Damn, sorry to hear that.

Anonymous
(Login TakeshiKovacs)
TopBoy

No score for this post
September 26 2017, 8:41 AM 

Just saw this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41361137

"We haven't got any new flags though, just some old ones left over from the last war." - Mass Observation log, London 1940.

Anonymous
(Login el_raj_scotch_cunt)
TopBoy

No score for this post
October 2 2017, 11:10 PM 

So is bitcoin a bubble? Quite interesting to see the way it's going but is still speculation for the moment. I have some bitcoin still in a website from back in the day when pissed mist was going on about quarks with that tosser Bill Still who told me to buy some quarks and leave them tucked under my pillow for a few years. Did what that useless frizzy haired four eyed mutton features said and they're worth bugger all now! Anyway long story short I have some bitcoin in that site but no idea how to take them out as it's in Chinese. Bter.com or something like that...

Anonymous
TopBoy

No score for this post
November 28 2017, 1:27 PM 

I bought quarter of a bitcoin a couple of months back and have doubled my money. Short term at least I reckon it's going to keep firing up it's becoming more mainstream, talked about and available on different platforms etc. I reckon the blockchain technology is here to stay and the price will inflate initially at least into early 2018 though it will probably have a significant pullback as well at some point after that. At the minute though it seems very resilient in the face of any criticism and barriers.

Anonymous
(Login tomo_foolery)
TopBoy

No score for this post
November 28 2017, 3:03 PM 

I've bought a small amount of Bitcoin a few weeks back. I've probably missed the boat a little bit, but it's gone up.

I have been doing a bit of CFD trading on 500+ for a month. I've managed to make a 1500 SHEETS from £90. Taken £400 out which will pay for Christmas and just going to play around a bit with it

Anonymous
(Login tomo_foolery)
TopBoy

No score for this post
November 28 2017, 3:04 PM 

I've bought a small amount of Bitcoin a few weeks back. I've probably missed the boat a little bit, but it's gone up.

I have been doing a bit of CFD trading on 500+ for a month. I've managed to make a 1500 SHEETS from £90. Taken £400 out which will pay for Christmas and just going to play around a bit with it

Anonymous
(Login _pissed_mist_)
TopBoy

No score for this post
November 28 2017, 10:39 PM 

12.6M Viewers Will Hear About Bitcoin Watching The Big Bang Theory

http://www.altcointoday.com/12-6m-viewers-will-hear-bitcoin-watching-big-bang-theory/
________________________________________________________________________________________

Anonymous
TopBoy

No score for this post
November 28 2017, 11:15 PM 

I've been following the news coverage of Bitcoin for a while and it is steadily becoming increasingly talked about in financial circles and also acknowledged as a potentially game-changing, even revolutionary invention. Others though are just waiting for the crash which they see as being inevitable so they can say 'I told you so'. Japan seems to be integrating Bitcoin into everyday life, will be interesting to see if other countries follow suit. I reckon in 10 years whatever the state of Bitcoin is, it will be reflected upon as an invention which greatly influenced the financial world and the direction it takes. Fascinating to see how it all plays out!

Anonymous
(Login Chairman_LMAO)
TopBoy

No score for this post
November 29 2017, 12:13 AM 

How did you start off on 500+, Tomo? Is there a steep learning curve?

Anonymous
(Login _pissed_mist_)
TopBoy

No score for this post
November 29 2017, 8:42 AM 

I reckon BTC will hit 10 grand by Christmas.

Anonymous
(Login tomo_foolery)
TopBoy

No score for this post
November 29 2017, 9:20 AM 

I had about £200 to play around with, and was doing some reading, and thought I’d buy £80 bitcoin and £40 Litecoin and then play around with the rest against other Crypto Currencies on a CFD platform, and 500+ had an offer on.
I just set instructions to close trades when they reach certain points, and buy when they dip to a certain point.
I’ve got 3 BC trades open worth £390, £450 and £456. A Litecoin trade at £450. A Bitcoin Cash trade at minus £20 (but recently closed another one at + £200), and a Ripple trade at + £64.

I’ve got over £2k of Equity in it and can withdraw nearly £1500. I’ve got very lucky with it, and wouldn’t pretend to be an expert on this by any means. There is a demo version on the app if you so wish…

I reckon I’ll close one of the BitCoin trades today or tomorrow and withdraw that money then just wait and see what the rest do. I’ve not deposited anything since the original £90 and will probably have taken nearly a grand out in 6 weeks, which I’d have definitely taken.

Anonymous
(Login she-sells-hearts)
cute

No score for this post
November 29 2017, 9:57 AM 

I don't really understand all this stuff, but I wish I was smart enough to have bought bitcoins a few years back.

Someone linked me to this site, it could be a scam, but figured I'd share here anyway.

https://ico.wcex.co

You'd be a fool to take me seriously.

Anonymous
(Login Chairman_LMAO)
TopBoy

No score for this post
November 29 2017, 6:36 PM 

Yeah, I'm awful with numbers.

Cheers for the link, Tomo. Anything online to help bone up on the basics?

Anonymous
(Login _pissed_mist_)
TopBoy

No score for this post
November 29 2017, 7:34 PM 

I would just buy some and sit on them for the long haul, rather than trading volatility. Thats pretty risky.

Anonymous
(Login tomo_foolery)
TopBoy

No score for this post
November 29 2017, 9:52 PM 

It’s dropped massively today, so if you’re considering it, then maybe now is the time.

I actually bought a bit more bitcoin which I’m going to leave.

As I mentioned, with the 500+ trading I’ve made a lot of money so if it goes tits up, I’ve not lost anything. I took out the trade when it reached /$500 and set an instruction to buy again when it got to $9500 which it dropped too earlier, so hopefully that’ll be the same later on.

Anonymous
(Login tomo_foolery)
TopBoy

No score for this post
November 29 2017, 10:08 PM 

Was meant to add, spoke to a friend, who got into it 6 months ago, and he reckons etoro as an app is much better for beginners

Anonymous
TopBoy

No score for this post
November 29 2017, 10:45 PM 

Over the last 24 hours it's still up but rose massively this morning then fell back on itself pretty quickly, still looking good though.

< Previous Page 113 14 15 16 1720 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Rhetoric  
Find more forums on Indie RockCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement