<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Rhetoric  

sum
(Login sum31uk)
TopBoy

Re: silk road?

No score for this post
April 16 2017, 8:48 AM 

Several mad internet-liberals think that bitcoin is the best way of getting away from Government control because it is decentralised but ultimately I can see it as a way of them having total control. Every single transaction is available to see. You don't have that with fiat. I forsee a time when governments adopt the blockchain if not bitcoin.
--------------------------------------------

Ooooooooooooh a madcap laughs in the corner!

--------------------------------------------

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Anonymous
(Login _pissed_mist_)
TopBoy

No score for this post
April 17 2017, 12:59 PM 

Logging and monitoring transactions are not important, the power lies with whoever controls the amount of currency in circulation. Whoever controls that layer controls the economy and banks currently have this ultimate privilege giving them supreme advantage over everyone elsa.

Cryptocurrencies are limited and are created and issued by anyone who has enough computational power. No one single entity like a government or bank can control it.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Anonymous
(Login TakeshiKovacs)
TopBoy

No score for this post
September 8 2017, 10:04 PM 

Three people have died last week in Canterbury (2 of them were my friends). What actually happened won't come out till the inquest but it seems very likely that what killed them was Xanax bought on the web. Maybe a contaminated or fake batch, but the real thing kills people sometimes.

Anyway. Just a warning, be safe out there.

"We haven't got any new flags though, just some old ones left over from the last war." - Mass Observation log, London 1940.

Anonymous
(Login Sexual_Harassment_Panda)
TopBoy

No score for this post
September 9 2017, 5:49 AM 

Damn, sorry to hear that.

Anonymous
(Login TakeshiKovacs)
TopBoy

No score for this post
September 26 2017, 8:41 AM 

Just saw this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41361137

"We haven't got any new flags though, just some old ones left over from the last war." - Mass Observation log, London 1940.

Anonymous
(Login el_raj_scotch_cunt)
TopBoy

No score for this post
October 2 2017, 11:10 PM 

So is bitcoin a bubble? Quite interesting to see the way it's going but is still speculation for the moment. I have some bitcoin still in a website from back in the day when pissed mist was going on about quarks with that tosser Bill Still who told me to buy some quarks and leave them tucked under my pillow for a few years. Did what that useless frizzy haired four eyed mutton features said and they're worth bugger all now! Anyway long story short I have some bitcoin in that site but no idea how to take them out as it's in Chinese. Bter.com or something like that...

< Previous Page 111 12 13 14 15 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Rhetoric  
Find more forums on Indie RockCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement