<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Rhetoric  

Anonymous
(Login _pissed_mist_)
TopBoy

Re: Trumpton

Average Score 1.0 (3 people)
January 12 2017, 1:24 PM 

Anyway, even the head of the CIA is now distancing himself from this 'dodgy unsubstantiated dossier'.

Some of you will lap anything up to confirm your bias.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Anonymous
(Login TheOtherTinkerbell)
TopBoy

No score for this post
January 12 2017, 1:48 PM 

^^Pot...Kettle

Anonymous
(Login _pissed_mist_)
TopBoy

Average Score 1.0 (4 people)
January 12 2017, 2:07 PM 

I'm seeing the bigger picture here, something you don't seem to be capable of grasping.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Anonymous
(Login hemmojock)
Wykesette

Score 1.0 (1 person)
January 12 2017, 2:55 PM 

PM for PM

Anonymous
(Login tinseltimenow)

Average Score 3.7 (3 people)
January 12 2017, 7:20 PM 

PM for DT

Anonymous
(Login Chairman_LMAO)
TopBoy

Average Score 5.0 (4 people)
January 12 2017, 8:22 PM 

PM, you do come across as being more desperate to come up with convoluted subversive explanations for things far more than those willing to accept that Trump is just a wrong'un.

Getting dangerously close to being back on tinfoil hat territory, mate.

Anonymous
(Login Markpj)
TopBoy

Score 1.0 (1 person)
January 12 2017, 9:15 PM 

"Some of you will lap anything up to confirm your bias"

Also, that is just rubbish. I don't think anyone here needs to lap up dossier reports or corporate owned media stories to build an opinion that Trump is a disgusting human being. We all have direct access to his views, thoughts and words without journalistic manipulation.

The man lies, lies and lies. He appears to be mentally unstable and a complete ego-maniac. The narrative he upholds himself to is that he is powerful and successful and to be admired, but the message he projects about how he achieves those things is dangerous.

Anonymous
(Login _pissed_mist_)
TopBoy

Average Score 1.0 (2 people)
January 12 2017, 9:31 PM 

This is getting tedious.

Anonymous
(Login _pissed_mist_)
TopBoy

Average Score 1.0 (3 people)
January 12 2017, 9:37 PM 

"PM, you do come across as being more desperate to come up with convoluted subversive explanations for things far more than those willing to accept that Trump is just a wrong'un"

He might be awrong'un, they all are, but that still doest detract from anything that I posted before. The facts still stand that there is an obvious witch hunt on and to just side with the mainstream party line is just ignorant.

Anonymous
(Login Chairman_LMAO)
TopBoy

Score 5.0 (1 person)
January 12 2017, 9:42 PM 

So what is it that mainstream media are distracting us from with all the Trump propaganda?

Anonymous
(Login _pissed_mist_)
TopBoy

Score 1.0 (1 person)
January 12 2017, 9:57 PM 

Can't you figure that out for yourself?

Anonymous
(Login Chairman_LMAO)
TopBoy

Score 5.0 (1 person)
January 12 2017, 10:06 PM 

No answer for that, then?

You're even beginning to sound like Trump now.

Anonymous
(Login _pissed_mist_)
TopBoy

Score 1.0 (1 person)
January 12 2017, 10:27 PM 

Repost

"Look how Corbyn is being treated here in the UK by the whole establishment and media, the similarity with Trump in magnitude of attacks from all corners is too telling to me. One after the other 'unsubstantiated' and 'unconfirmed' media attacks keep on flying and as soon as the last one is debunked online another one rears its head.

There is a wider political awakening going on globally against the corporatist globalist neoliberal agenda that has been rammed down our throats for the last 40 years and Trump is defiantly part of that.

The established power players and their controlled and owned media outlets, along with their controlled and owned intelligence services, are fighting tooth and nail to counter this public kick back and they are loosing, so they are getting increasingly more desperate brazen and it is becoming more and more obvious to more and more people.

If Corbyn were to win an election here in the UK we would have exactly the same frenzied campaign of attacks.

Essentially at the moment, we 'plebs', 'minions' and 'cattle' are being bombarded with divisive wedge issue after divisive wedge issue.

The powers that be want full football team 'them and us' mentality so that we are all too busy infighting over highly contentious, and sometimes imagined, differences to counter their increasing power-grab over every aspect of our lives"

Anonymous
(Login Chairman_LMAO)
TopBoy

No score for this post
January 12 2017, 11:18 PM 

Yeah, but that doesn't answer my question.

Anonymous
(Login _pissed_mist_)
TopBoy

Score 1.0 (1 person)
January 13 2017, 12:21 AM 

Your question isn't relevant to anything that I have said in this thread though. I've not stated what you are alluded to in that question.

mart
(Login beer_for_dolphins)
TopBoy

Average Score 5.0 (2 people)
January 13 2017, 1:59 PM 

trump being president of the US is extremely dangerous. It doesn't take a journalist doing whatever to tell me that.

Just look at the people he's associating with and putting into positions of power. Its fucking scarey.

I don't really give a shit if he likes hookers pissing on him. That's up to him. I however think the world is much scarier with him in power, as his oppinions and attitude while removed from 'traditional pollititions' aren't far removed in a good way, its in a thoroughly terrifying and extreme direction.

Anonymous
(Login _pissed_mist_)
TopBoy

Score 1.0 (1 person)
January 13 2017, 2:04 PM 

"thoroughly terrifying"

FFS. Get a grip, you big babies.

Anonymous
(Login clinteastwoodbradfield)
TopBoy

Average Score 5.0 (2 people)
January 13 2017, 2:56 PM 

Pissed mist doing the classic conspiracy theory thing of talking darkly of intricate paranoid fantasies, while utterly disregarding the stuff that is in plain sight.

Anonymous
(Login _pissed_mist_)
TopBoy

Score 1.0 (1 person)
January 13 2017, 3:33 PM 

"Pissed mist doing the classic conspiracy theory thing of talking darkly of intricate paranoid fantasies, while utterly disregarding the stuff that is in plain sight."

CEB resorting to the classic ad hominem attack because he can't actually conduct a counter argument to anything that I have said in this thread.

Anonymous
(Login Chairman_LMAO)
TopBoy

Average Score 5.0 (3 people)
January 13 2017, 4:02 PM 

But all you have made are baseless claims based on your own opinion. When I asked you to substantiate your claims, you resorted to lazy question dodging.

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 514 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Rhetoric  
Find more forums on Indie RockCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement