<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Rhetoric  

John Pilger: How the World May End

August 7 2017 at 12:36 PM
No score for this post

Anonymous  (Login _pissed_mist_)
TopBoy

Everyone should read this.

https://consortiumnews.com/2017/08/04/how-the-world-may-end/

________________________________________________________________________________________

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Anonymous
(Login hemmojock)
Wykesette

Re: John Pilger: How the World May End

No score for this post
August 7 2017, 2:59 PM 

I did

We're still all fucked then.. unless the aliens come quickly and tell us we're all part of a global game show like i saw on TV...

Why cant we all just get along, I do wish people would snap out of their brainwashings and do something about all of this.

A worldwide truce.. an alliance that would allow us to take over and control the world, we outnumber the police and military many times over... yeah we dont have guns but collectively we have brains

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Anonymous
(Login clinteastwoodbradfield)
TopBoy

No score for this post
August 7 2017, 4:45 PM 

Damn, I was looking forward to the new Star Wars film at christmas

rivalschools
(Login rivalschools)
TopBoy

Average Score 4.0 (4 people)
August 8 2017, 5:06 AM 

'Everyone should read this.

https://consortiumnews.com/2017/08/04/how-the-world-may-end/ '

He sounds pretty butthurt.
--------------------------------------------
No, (Viva) Brother combine catchy pop hooks with infectious guitar rock that remind a modern, checkered shirt and leggings/skinny jeans wearing Britain so absorbed by crap like Dizzee Rascal and Florence And The Machine why bands like Blur and Oasis were once upon a time the biggest names in British music.

Jim
(Login bruthead)
TopBoy

No score for this post
August 9 2017, 1:00 AM 

Won't happen.

Anonymous
(Login theepsilon)
TopBoy

No score for this post
August 12 2017, 6:04 PM 

Pilger did some good stuff once upon a time but hes got his own agenda, as they all do i guess.

Regardless anyone can point at one of the many flash points in the world right now and say, 'from that we will all die'

Personally I'm more worried about a huge financial crash and possibly some chemical nonsense from the followers of the peace loving religion of Islam.

Outside of that, the other games of chess in the sky are outside of our control and if they cause the world to end then as long as i have a cold bottle of tonic and a steak on the last day im happy with that.

Anonymous
(Login ketameaningless)
TopBoy

No score for this post
September 14 2017, 12:36 AM 

anyone who wants to launch a nuclear bomb would have to ring world dictator The Queen first and ask. And she would say 'no' and put the phone down.

She would be wearing a t shirt that says 'The Queen'. And the phone would be a big red one like on the 60s batman show.

However, you have got to have your fun.

If I was a parent in Japan right now I would plaster on a straight face, clutch the wife's hand and tell the children

"the bombs may fall any second. We want you to know we love you and we are proud of you. Go to your bed. We will stay up and pray for mercy"

having first instructed her to sob helplessly as they leave the room.

The whole of WW2 was fake as well. They just staged it like in saving private ryan and then stuck a load of schoolkids in the middle. Actors. Big trick made by lasers, shot down from space by big satellites.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Rhetoric  
Find more forums on Indie RockCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement