<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Rhetoric  
Anonymous
(Login Sexual_Harassment_Panda)
TopBoy

Re: 2017/18 Celebrity Sexual Harassment or Pedophile log Thread

No score for this post
November 11 2017, 5:13 AM 

In what way is it a Satanic cult?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Anonymous
(Login _pissed_mist_)
TopBoy

No score for this post
November 11 2017, 5:19 AM 

You'll find out.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Anonymous
(Login TheOtherTinkerbell)
TopBoy

No score for this post
November 11 2017, 12:05 PM 

Hey I know, if Corey Feldman actually wants to make a huge difference then why doesn't he just TELL PEOPLE the names, you know, for FREE.

Demanding he be given $10 million so he can make a film about it is a scam.

I actually do believe he was molested, but he makes it impossible to support him.

Anonymous
TopBoy

No score for this post
November 11 2017, 2:50 PM 

What is the basis of the allegations though? Why is it always a Satanic cult and not just scummy bastards abusing their power?

A guy I used to work with always banged on about these Satanic paedophile cults, always mentioned how Jay Z and Beiber were part of it and there were clues about it in their music/marketing etc.

Seems like utter fucking nonsense.

Anonymous
(Login _pissed_mist_)
TopBoy

No score for this post
November 11 2017, 3:03 PM 

"What is the basis of the allegations though? Why is it always a Satanic cult and not just scummy bastards abusing their power?

A guy I used to work with always banged on about these Satanic paedophile cults, always mentioned how Jay Z and Beiber were part of it and there were clues about it in their music/marketing etc.

Seems like utter fucking nonsense."

Here >http://lmgtfy.com/?s=d&q=satanic+pedophile+cults+evidance
________________________________________________________________________________________

Anonymous
(Login clinteastwoodbradfield)
TopBoy

No score for this post
November 11 2017, 3:24 PM 

Yeah, when heavily implying satanic paedophile cults it definitely makes sense to suggest people just google it rather than linking to reputable sources yourself.

And yeah, if I was in a satanic nonce cult I’d definitely put clues about it in my lyrics, just to give the infoil hat wearers a fair shout at catching me

Anonymous
TopBoy

No score for this post
November 11 2017, 3:37 PM 

That settles it then.

Anonymous
(Login TheOtherTinkerbell)
TopBoy

No score for this post
November 11 2017, 4:40 PM 

Remember back in the 80s when everyone was suddenly mental about satanic cults running day care centers? It was bullshit then, it's bullshit now. It is simply hysteria that excites tinfoil hat wearing mentalists.

Anonymous
(Login Chairman_LMAO)
TopBoy

No score for this post
November 11 2017, 6:34 PM 

Poor PM.

Anonymous
(Login flail)
TopBoy

No score for this post
November 11 2017, 6:49 PM 

"Remember back in the 80s when everyone was suddenly mental about satanic cults running day care centers? It was bullshit then, it's bullshit now. It is simply hysteria that excites tinfoil hat wearing mentalists."

Yeah, Satanic Panic. As if there weren't enough real problems to be concerned about.

Anonymous
TopBoy

No score for this post
November 12 2017, 12:37 AM 

I'm sure it's much more prevalent in US culture than UK, there seems to have been much more of a fascination with Satanism in recent culture.

Remember reading a book about the West Memphis Three, was crazy how quick they turned to blame what they perceived as Satanists.

Anonymous
(Login _pissed_mist_)
TopBoy

No score for this post
November 12 2017, 1:42 AM 

Ignorant fools.

Anonymous
(Login _pissed_mist_)
TopBoy

Score 5.0 (1 person)
November 12 2017, 2:13 AM 

CEB I actually didn't bother to read your frothing twoddle up there as there's usually not much point but now...

"Yeah, when heavily implying satanic paedophile cults it definitely makes sense to suggest people just google it rather than linking to reputable sources yourself"

You're seething so much that you can't think straight.

Honestly, what is the difference, in your mind, to posting an automated search engine search term and posting links manually? Dealing with your boring slew of logical fallacies and anger trolling IS irritation, I'll give you that.

"And yeah, if I was in a satanic nonce cult"

And what do you mean IF?

Anonymous
TopBoy

No score for this post
November 12 2017, 2:53 AM 

Hahaha, PM has outed CEB

Anonymous
TopBoy

No score for this post
November 12 2017, 8:23 AM 

“Honestly, what is the difference, in your mind, to posting an automated search engine search term and posting links manually? Dealing with your boring slew of logical fallacies and anger trolling IS irritation, I'll give you that. ”

The difference is that if you link to the sources and evidence you find to be compelling, then you allow us to decide on the validity of your position based on factors such as robustness of the evidence, reputation of the source. By posting an automated search, you simply invite people to go down various internet rabbit holes on sites called things like “sheeple-wake-up” or “worldsciencewars” and read stories about satanic cults while the sidebar talks about how the Vegas shooting was a false flag.

In short, you avoid directly posting your sources because you know that to do so would fuck up any credibility you have, so you prefer to say “it’s all out there” rather than sticking your neck out.

Which is fucking cowardly and stupid. And for someone who posts in every thread about politics or scandal with a conspiracy theory as if you’re the only one who understands how things work and the only one trying to change it, it seems a bit rich that any time someone tries to get more out of you you shrink back into your hole with a “you’ll find out” or a “let me google that for you”
Pretty much everybody else here, if they genuinely had evidence to support wide ranging conspiracies or in satanic death cults, would probably feel it was their duty to try to make a compelling case for it, while also clarifying exactly why their position isn’t informed by conspiracy theory nonsense. Instead, you’re the very essence of a conspiracy theory twat.

Anonymous
(Login _pissed_mist_)
TopBoy

No score for this post
November 12 2017, 1:25 PM 

LOL. The only rabbit hole you've ever gone down is the one up your own aresehole.

Anonymous
(Login _pissed_mist_)
TopBoy

No score for this post
November 12 2017, 1:28 PM 

And TBH I was expecting exactly what you posted there. Lots of text, very little said.

Anonymous
TopBoy

No score for this post
November 12 2017, 2:00 PM 

So that’s two posts it took you to not actually understand a fairly simple point?

Anonymous
(Login _pissed_mist_)
TopBoy

No score for this post
November 12 2017, 2:46 PM 

I understand. You are putting the onus or responsibility on me to put the energy into proving something to you which YOU look at through a basic logical fallacy - an argument based on incredulity, i.e. I can't imagine how X could be true; therefore X must be false.

When presented with any evidance you play your get out of jail free card every time "it's a conspiracy theory" "You're a conspiracy nutter" etc etc. Those links are also "conspiracy nutter links" blah blah blah. Applying the same floored argument. "not true until the 'trustworthy' man on the BBC tells me so" Idiot.

Honestly I don't respect or remotely like you enough to even bother with this above these snippy responses. You're an obstinate, contrary prick.

Answer me this, are you saying that there are no satanic sex cults in the world? And if so what makes you believe that?

Anonymous
TopBoy

No score for this post
November 12 2017, 2:55 PM 

You haven’t presented evidence. You’ve presented a google search.

Lay out your evidence, make your case. If you can’t do so to a standard where it would be unreasonable of me to disbelieve you, then your problem is with the standard of your evidence.

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 56 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Rhetoric  
Find more forums on Indie RockCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement