Cryptovideography.com

Main Site Forum  

Return to Index  

I know what I saw, but I still can't believe it..

March 20 2006 at 4:38 PM
glenn  (Login xmen900)
from IP address 68.209.221.9

Hi,
I am new to this site and did not really believe in Bigfoot. I am one who has to see it to believe it. That was till March 1st 2006 Saturday morning.
I am quiet about this, because of my job. I want everyone to know that I have a profession job, educated and a level head. so even posting this is new for me and It has sparked a true interest in the Bigfoot legon.I fly in a helicopter, we were flying in Marion co Mississippi, just over the communication towers which around 800ft,visiblity was excellent, we were just over the tree tops. I could see deer and where we were flying was very rural allot of pine trees, dirt roads a lot of tree farms. It was mid morning about 8:00 nobody was around, any trucks etc..
I noticed a large light brown figure standing beside the road, right beside a hard wood bottom swamp. Of course my first reaction was why was a man in the middle of the woods in the middle of nowhere. But as we flew over it I noticed how tall it was compared to the trees and as soon as I realized what I was seeing it made two steps and it was across the road heading to the hard wood bottom. Now if anyone knows when flying you see a long way with good visibility, so I watched this thing walk and then go behind a tree. It was very tall, light brown in color with long arms and had a stoop back, large head..
So this is my story, I have though about it everyday. Please if anyone has any sighting in that area please let me know...

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement