Cryptovideography.com

Main Site Forum  

Return to Index  

REVIEW: Wsssg Documentary!

August 17 2006 at 11:26 PM
J  (no login)
from IP address 70.157.20.73

Link: http://www.wsssg.net/

I recently purchased the WSSSG Bigfoot documentary and it arrived the other day via USPS. First let me say,..."WOW!"
Ok... I've been wanting to post that somewhere since I watched it. LOL
Over the past 12 days I have had some dang virus that has been going around, and frankly it has had me out of commission for a while. But while relaxing at home and getting over this crud, there was a bright ray of sunshine. The aforementioned DVD arrived!

The program is an excellent addition to anyones Bigfoot Doco collection. It's very informative and entertaining. You'll follow along with the guys at "The Washington State Sasquatch Search Group" as they trek around Washington state looking for the big guy. There is a fantastic moment in the DVD where one of the guys finds footprints. Very Exciting!
The vista's of the mountians are breathtaking and the DVD is worth the purchase just for the cool animal footage alone. It really gives you a feel for the PNW!

But, buy it for the quality Bigfoot information, and support this group! There is a couple of negatives though, in some parts the audio is low and there is a glitch or two during transitions from scene to scene. But this in no way takes away from the production, and the program content is fantastic. Hey, we understand budget constraints! LOL
Again, this is a fantastic show, it will keep you entertained and informed. If you haven't bought this disc yet, you should consider doing so. It is now a fine addition to my personal collection.
J.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement