Cryptovideography.com

Main Site Forum  

Return to Index  

tv show casting for cryptozoologist and family $20K

December 5 2007 at 2:58 PM
molly sebastian  (no login)
from IP address 66.11.213.46

Hi. My name is Molly Sebastian and I am a producer working for ABC's reality show "Wife Swap." If you have seen the show, you probably know that we pride ourselves on casting a wide array of families…families from all different walks of life who would like the opportunity to educate the viewing audience about their particular parenting philosophy, their beliefs and their way of life. We are currently casting for our fourth season and I am looking for a Cryptozoologist and family.

Families must consist of two parents and at least one child between 6 and 17. Families who appear on the show receive a $20,000 honorarium and if you refer a family who appears on our show, you will receive a $1000 finder’s fee PER family.

If you are unfamiliar with the show, the premise of Wife Swap is to take two different families and have the moms switch place to experience how another family lives. This is meant to be a positive experience for people to not only learn but teach other ways of life. If you would like more information about the show, go to ABC.com and you will find “Wife Swap” under the Primetime listings.

If you are interested, please contact my work ASAP 646-747-7945 or please email your phone number to molly.sebastian@wifeswapcasting.com and I will call you directly. I would love to talk to you at your earliest convenience.

Thank you,
Molly Sebastian

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement