Cryptovideography.com

Main Site Forum  

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

I know what I saw, but I still can't believe it..

March 20 2006 at 4:38 PM
glenn  (Login xmen900)
from IP address 68.209.221.9

Hi,
I am new to this site and did not really believe in Bigfoot. I am one who has to see it to believe it. That was till March 1st 2006 Saturday morning.
I am quiet about this, because of my job. I want everyone to know that I have a profession job, educated and a level head. so even posting this is new for me and It has sparked a true interest in the Bigfoot legon.I fly in a helicopter, we were flying in Marion co Mississippi, just over the communication towers which around 800ft,visiblity was excellent, we were just over the tree tops. I could see deer and where we were flying was very rural allot of pine trees, dirt roads a lot of tree farms. It was mid morning about 8:00 nobody was around, any trucks etc..
I noticed a large light brown figure standing beside the road, right beside a hard wood bottom swamp. Of course my first reaction was why was a man in the middle of the woods in the middle of nowhere. But as we flew over it I noticed how tall it was compared to the trees and as soon as I realized what I was seeing it made two steps and it was across the road heading to the hard wood bottom. Now if anyone knows when flying you see a long way with good visibility, so I watched this thing walk and then go behind a tree. It was very tall, light brown in color with long arms and had a stoop back, large head..
So this is my story, I have though about it everyday. Please if anyone has any sighting in that area please let me know...

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Hatchie Man
(no login)

Glenn, you should report your sighting

March 21 2006, 11:38 PM 

to the GCBRO at GCBRO.com

that is a very interesting tale. Do you think it ran from the copter or was just moving through the woods?

Respond to this message   
Glenn
(no login)

Re: Glenn, you should report your sighting

March 22 2006, 9:14 AM 

Hi, Yes I think it was running from the Helicopter.Cause it stopped for a moment then as we were right over it, it took two steps and was across the road..Once it was across the road it stood beside a tree, as if to hind itself, but from the air I could see him.

Respond to this message   
Hatchie Man
(no login)

That is pretty amazing.......

March 22 2006, 8:16 PM 

Now you just need to go back to that location and see if you can find him!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

yes I am

March 24 2006, 12:36 PM 

Yes I ahve the location on GPS,Me and some friends are going in a few weeks, see if we find any signs.

Respond to this message   
Dick
(no login)

Not True

April 5 2006, 3:10 PM 

You said that this sighting was on Saturday March 1st, 2006. But I think you are either making this story up or you don't have an education, because March 1st, 2006 was a Wednesday, not a Saturday. Also if you are overhead of something how can you tell how tall it is? And another thing, trees have branches, so how could you see it if it was under a tree and you were overhead? Sorry, but I just don't believe your story, to many questions.

Respond to this message   
Trudy
(no login)

Where was it located

May 16 2006, 2:56 PM 

I live in Marion County, Mississippi, and I would be interested in your location of this sighting.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement